Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This shows there was a lack of communication from day one. Can you imagine a guy asking you out on a date and him booking his (presumably) favourite restaurant without any thought about what you might like to eat? Did he not even think to send off a quick text saying, ‘hey, I’m thinking to book this steak restaurant, are you cool with that?’. It seems so weird to not even consider someone might not want to eat a bleeping steak.
Also, did he not look at Niomi's social media before going out? She clearly doesn't eat meat. He seems a little dim.

Reactions: 13
This shows there was a lack of communication from day one. Can you imagine a guy asking you out on a date and him booking his (presumably) favourite restaurant without any thought about what you might like to eat? Did he not even think to send off a quick text saying, ‘hey, I’m thinking to book this steak restaurant, are you cool with that?’. It seems so weird to not even consider someone might not want to eat a bleeping steak.
To be fair idk why Joe called it a steakhouse, it was actually a normal pub that has veg options on the menu.

Reactions: 12
To be fair idk why Joe called it a steakhouse, it was actually a normal pub that has veg options on the menu.
Ok, well in my defence I have no desire to actually watch any of her videos I just went by what was said here! 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just rewatched Niomi's video 'Morning Beauty Routine' that was posted mid Aug. She goes into how lockdown taught her a lot on loving herself, no loads of makeup and learning to love her authentic natural self. Gaining confidence, looking better and being better and accepting herself for who she is. That lockdown 'in a funny old way' was good for her but coming out of lockdown impacted her hard and it was overwhelming. She also used this phrase in her 'Mother and Daughter' video when explaining her breakup with Joe and how this was 'life's funny old way' of getting back on the right path.

Reactions: 4
I have many pages to catch up on here but first wanted to say I just finished her vlog and love everything about her flat - BUT the closet. Didn’t it seem like awkward placement? Granted I live in NYC so know these things are fit in wherever you can find the space but it was odd.

Otherwise, love it!
I'd prefer it if it didn't have a black floor. Would feel more bright and spacious to have a light wooden floor.
Yes - such an oddly placed wardrobe. Don't see how it will fit all her clothes either. Yet still she describes it as 'the absolute dream'. Who is she trying to kid 🤣
And hello from England!

Reactions: 11
Her previous Notting Hill flat was gorgeous. Too bad she couldn't get one that looked the same. She was pretty happy there.

She looks like she is really suffering despite the facials. The heartbreak diet is not good for her given how slim she already was.

Reactions: 6
and i bet little miss 'this is soo perfect' told him that any restaurant he wanted would be absolutely perfect. they're actually a real match in terms of lack of communication skills

Reactions: 11
I feel like saying someone has gone backwards by moving back to NH isn’t really fair. Regardless she is going through a break up and she is going back to a place she knows and loves. I don’t get why we are skating her soo much! I get the video about the break up wasn’t the most honest. But we see what’s on camera and she obviously doesn’t want to show the other side. I personally don’t bring my problems to work & i guess she wants to do the same. She is soo young, I just think everyone is being a bit cruel. Esp with covid - she might worry for her income etc

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He might already know Lottie as joes sister works in theatre. Joe still hasn’t removed pics or Niomi. I kind of see Niomis trick working of being go getting and selfish motivated....I think he may come crawling back- you know after his Maccy d and beer bender!!!
usually the person who does the dumping is slower to remove the pics. imagine if he deleted all traces of her right after he suddenly broke off their engagement? that would be some serious salt in the wound, and cruel. him not deleting anything to me is more proof that he was indeed the dumper. I dont think Niomi's fake happiness will work on him though - she was sweet and nice all the time, which is why it took so long for him to see the reality of his situation in the first place. by the time he dumped her I think he was able to FINALLY see past her sweetness. he likely kept convincing himself that any doubts he had were stupid/wrong bc 'look at this sweet beautiful girl in front of me, how can I find anything wrong with this'? no one is doubting she is nice/sweet. but that is not all that matters.. and unfortunately it hurt HER in the end, but if you strip it all the way down, the core problem is the same issue we all accuse her of - dishonesty & upkeeping a facade of everything being perfect. imagine if her food controlling behaviors were done in a more raw YOU CANT EAT THAT witch sort of way. it would've been a discussion between them YEARS ago. & if she didnt change, he wouldve likely left years ago & saved both of them the wasted time. but bc she does it so sweetly, its like he couldnt call anything out. honestly it seems so much worse.

unfortunately this cycle will continue until she faces her facade of perfection with herself. be a witch, Niomi. tell someone to duck off when they say they dont like yoga. tell someone to shut the duck up when they say eggs & bacon are better than your gray morning slop. flip people eating McDonalds the bird just for shits. and *gasp* dare I say it - HAVE MCDONALDS YOURSELF NIOMI. even just to prove she is capable of breaking her perfect routined rule dominating world. she is wound so tight, it is no way to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who is doing the graphics for Smart Skin Instagram? They're shocking. I can't even read the text. Software like Canva exists these days, so there is no excuse.

And only 9k followers? What a flop. That's 0.6% of her followers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her food always looks so liquidy. Smoothie bowls, overnight oats, smoothies, soup, daal and curry with NO BREAD or rice bleh it's just so unappealing to me and I love plant based food. Bowl after bowl of fortified slop, gimme some crunch.

Reactions: 22
No mask (again) and with I assume her photographer and some more freebies of sunglasses (again). She should be setting a good example. :(

• Angry
I wonder how she’d go if London went into a lockdown like Melbourne’s just been through and she could only leave her apartment for one hour a day for a walk and groceries 😲

I feel like saying someone has gone backwards by moving back to NH isn’t really fair. Regardless she is going through a break up and she is going back to a place she knows and loves. I don’t get why we are skating her soo much! I get the video about the break up wasn’t the most honest. But we see what’s on camera and she obviously doesn’t want to show the other side. I personally don’t bring my problems to work & i guess she wants to do the same. She is soo young, I just think everyone is being a bit cruel. Esp with covid - she might worry for her income etc
That was me who said that! I'm just saying, there are 132849234 areas of London. She could've moved to Holland Park, a 10 minute walk from NH. Or Little Venice. Going back to exactly where she was pre-Joe seems strange to me and a step back. It's not like she has a house she owns to go back to which logistically makes sense, but instead she's renting, again, and this time, in an unfortunate looking flat. I do think she might freak out, being in the same area, in a shittier flat, exactly where she was 4 years ago. There's no indication that she's "moved forward" in the past 4 years. I doubt she'll like that.

I lived in NH for 3 years, I just moved to Chelsea a few months ago. The reason for that being that crime has sky-rocketed in the NH/Bayswater/Queensway area, so many homeless people due to hotels housing them during COVID. It's not what it used to be when you walk around unfortunately, though I'm sure she'll be in her perfect la la land world and not notice, it's tainted the area for me a bit -- though I, like her, will always have a piece of my heart in NH.

Indeed, though her work is her day-to-day.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how she’d go if London went into a lockdown like Melbourne’s just been through and she could only leave her apartment for one hour a day for a walk and groceries 😲
She'd get everything delivered for free #gifted

Reactions: 5
I’m genuinely so confused about smart skin. No products. No gifts sent to ‘content creators’ (she did hand write lots of cards the other blog though) and still no clue what the products are!! The only person I’ve seen post anything about it is her mum. She’d have been better off starting a juice cleanse company called Smart Arse (believable in her “wellness” world) or for real a yoga mat/accessories/clothing brand called Smart Savasana. I’d believe either of them over Smart Skin any day!

...also please never do a juice cleanse kids it’s a load of crap! Literally 🤣
If it is skincare, then I'm very confused as to who thought it was a good idea. The market is INCREDIBLY saturated with some very good products. I wouldn't like to compete in that market.

If it is skincare, then I'm very confused as to who thought it was a good idea. The market is INCREDIBLY saturated with some very good products. I wouldn't like to compete in that market.
agree, also lately there’s been an explosion of skincare youtubers and many consumers are so much more aware about actual ingredients, what works and what doesn’t, and most importantly that natural isn’t necessarily better when it comes to skincare.

Also as a side note, in the latest insta story where she’s talking about how great her skin is, she’s looking so haggard. And I really do not like that shirt.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on Niomi, it’s been so long! I’m starting to think I may have been influenced by her subconsciously, I have that rouje top she’s wearing and was in Notting hill on sat at that cafe. SOS, this must be how they get you, you think you are resisting then BAM... you’re on a 12 week yoga retreat and describing everything as SO SO amazing.

Side note, saw she responded to a wedding photographer on Instagram. How perfect would a photographer be for our Nimbobs! They could travel and she could pose. She can teach yoga whilst they are off at a wedding. She won’t be lonely at home so much as neither would have a classic 9-5. It just makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.