Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1st time she's ever been to a storage unit and SLOUGH-get the disgust in her voice!!What a pain in the butt. I mean, so proud of her clothes on hangers wtf. She's on a different planet in la la land.
Yeah Joe took all the stuff by himself before they moved, she was too busy vlogging and also said she had no idea where the storage was. About time she had a reality check.

Reactions: 13
I was surprised to find out Charlotte is a nurse. She seems to come from a bougie family like Niomi’s so you would think she’d have a similar ‘not a real job’ lifestyle. She probably works crazy hours and was in the thick of it when Niomi was having a “dreamy” time in lockdown with Joe making oatmeal all day. She must be a very good friend to make time for Niomi when she has so much else to worry about. You’d think with being a nurse that she, and by association Niomi, would be more careful with eating out and mask wearing, etc...

Reactions: 33
Ya she never went to the storage unit. Never lifted a box when she was with Joe. Remember in one of her vlogs in Bruges, Joe was carrying all the bags.. I remember watching and thinking that's so odd why couldn't she carry one bag?!

I couldn't help myself 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her way of declaring everything to be 'perfect' reminds me of those people who work for MLM's.

A shame she couldn't take her own furniture. That would have helped me in that situation to have my own things. Maybe not the bed though...

Reactions: 15
That flat is weirdly set up and so claustrophobic looking, the only selling point is the amazing location. Why couldn't she find somewhere else, I mean I don't live in London but is that the only one available in Nothing Hill?

Also a present for her 'bestie' which was gifted to her as part of a paid partnership....ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That flat is weirdly set up and so claustrophobic looking, the only selling point is the amazing location. Why couldn't she find somewhere else, I mean I don't live in London but is that the only one available in Nothing Hill?

Also a present for her 'bestie' which was gifted to her as part of a paid partnership....ok.
I agree with you about the flat. I also don’t live in London. But been there so many times. I wonder how hard it is to get a flat in London. Because she got it quite quickly like couple of weeks. As where I live in Sweden it quite impossible to get a flat to rent you need to queuing which take couple months or even years. It’s better to just buy it.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the second delivery of stuff she referenced is stuff from Joe’s flat. He may have boxed it for her and arranged pickup so they don’t have to have contact.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she'll end up buying a house by herself or if she'll wait for her next serious relationship

Reactions: 8
I agree with you about the flat. I also don’t live in London. But been there so many times. I wonder how hard it is to get a flat in London. Because she got it quite quickly like couple of weeks. As where I live in Sweden it quite impossible to get a flat to rent you need to queuing which take couple months or even years. It’s better to just buy it.
Usually the rental market in London is bustling and constant. You can call about a flat the minute it has been listed and it's already gone. Literally, blink and you miss it. The housing market in the UK is pretty robust and hasn't been too terribly affected by covid as some previously feared. I've been looking at rental properties in a few parts of the UK not too far from London during the past few months and the rental market is still doing quite well.

Niomi wouldn't have any trouble securing a rental property as she could certainly pay a deposit to secure it and even 6 months in advance.

Perhaps she just didn't want to look to much or exert too much effort and this flat was an easy fix?

Reactions: 17
Yeah maybe she just wanted her own place asap without flat hunting. Or maybe her friend offered as she was moving out and she couldn't say no. Haha can you imagine her saying 'No thanks your flat is a hole, don't you know I have to film in it!?' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The new vlog is so hideous. She is losing her credibility by showing how much she wants to show us she has the perfect life. It was all so fake. Charlotte is a very good friend, she has a real hard working job as a nurse and managed to be there for her friend all the time. The apartment is tiny but I would always say yes to an apartment that is in Notting Hill. I didn't expect her to show us that she would be crying on the bathroom floor but it's not realistic to be so happy about this move and everything. This move wasn't something that she wanted, she had to because Joe dumped her. Maybe she still wants to convince us that she wanted to end the relationship and not Joe, but no one is buying that.

Reactions: 21
I think she’s deep in resentment mode, doesn’t even realize she also feels embarrassment.

It would be great if she could at least share a bit of her side of the story. Like if she were honest that things were not going to plan and she cannot cope without a minute by minute plan.

Reactions: 12
Her hair looks awful. Honestly that haircut she had has made it dry and dull - it looked so much better before

Reactions: 11
I genuinely think in a way she is happy she has her own place rather than sharing with the Woodwards. It was awkward especially when u have lived in spacious houses all your life.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s regressed to where she was 4 years ago, it’s embarrassing.

I lived in Notting Hill for over 3 years (a flat twice the size of her new tiny hole, with my partner but still) and while I absolutely loved it, I would never go back. It’s good to move forward and experience new areas as NH is hardly a place to ‘settle down’ in with all the tourists normally around.

There are 6382962 different areas in London. Her saying how much she loves London is just laughable. She likes Westbourne Grove and Farmacy and Heartcore, that’s the extent of her London exposure. It’s super frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 17
The flat is really cute, but very small and cramped as already mentioned. It's a downgrade from her old Notting Hill flat. I remember I just moved to London and was living in a tiny awful studio flat that I could barely afford and was so jealous of her flat.

I'm surprised she didn't find a bigger flat, I know from a few friends who moved recently or looking to move that there are many nice flats available at the moment and prices have gone down (at least in east London).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.