Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's starting a yoga teacher training course in London. Why do I have the impression she reads this thread? She confirmed Smart Skin was still launching and another Tatter had suggested she should start her own yoga studio.
It was me šŸ™ˆ you're welcome nimbobs - to be honest I think she'll be amazing at it - I'll prob sign up to a class when she opens her own studio lool

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OT but is there an actual tea thread apart from the chats born out of boredom desperation on Niomi's threads because I'd be into it šŸ‘€
@Ellathemermaid are you particularly furious that I asked about a hot beverage thread or are you angry-reacting to all posts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

She's starting a yoga teacher training course in London. Why do I have the impression she reads this thread? She confirmed Smart Skin was still launching and another Tatter had suggested she should start her own yoga studio.
That's great! I think she'd be good at it. Maybe it'll be next year's project.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OT but is there an actual tea thread apart from the chats born out of boredom desperation on Niomi's threads because I'd be into it šŸ‘€
(OT but @lemonlime I would be up for a tea thread! Would love to know which brands are greenwashing and which arenā€™t! And for the feel new tea love of course!)

Perhaps Niomi could find time between checking her emails and yoga to recommend another tea to tattle! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Her Instagram post "only I could launch my skincare and start a yoga course at the same time" had me creasing. I'm sure it's really hard for her.
The fact that her brand is ~launching~ at the same time she was able to go off on holiday for a couple days, then take another day or two off to move, have taken several weeks at the top of last month, and socialize daily and nightly... AND THEN sign up for a yoga teacher training course...

goes to show just how much work you actually put into ā€œlaunchingā€ your brand.

So yes, Niomi, only you. Only you could pull such a thing off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
(OT but @lemonlime I would be up for a tea thread! Would love to know which brands are greenwashing and which arenā€™t! And for the feel new tea love of course!)

Perhaps Niomi could find time between checking her emails and yoga to recommend another tea to tattle! šŸ˜‚

There you go! Now we'll have nothing to talk about on Niomi's thread rip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
'Downward facing dog' would be dedicated to Joeeeey. 'How to balance a smoothie bowl on my arse' for Nimbobs!!

Reactions: 8
How quickly do you guys think she'll move on to another guy? 3 months, 6 months, 1 year? Taking bets!

Reactions: 13
My YouTube is going nuts now as all it seems to show me is old Niomi videos :eek::oops:

I was just recommended this video, which was from VLOGMAS nearly 4 year ago:

A trip to Paris paid for by Dior, of course.

That breakfast order alone had me cringing, did I add that up correctly?!

Muesli (which I doubt she'd eat now), berries, some grapefruit juice and a macha latte for 46 euros?! A different world.

Edit: This gets worse, the next day's video is her trying to fit the hundreds of pounds of products in her case

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
9 months. It wonā€™t be far too long. She wants a family as far as I read her and wants to prove herself and the rest of the world she has ā€œmoved onā€.

Despite everything I feel sorry for her. I was left by who I thought was the love of my life (lol) only after 2 months. Canā€™t imagine 4 years.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She could name her studio Smart Savasana :p

As for when she'll get into another relationship... I'm guessing within 12 months, probably closer to 9. The next question is... will she be featuring him as much as she did Joe? Or has she learned her lesson?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My YouTube is going nuts now as all it seems to show me is old Niomi videos :eek::oops:

I was just recommended this video, which was from VLOGMAS nearly 4 year ago:

A trip to Paris paid for by Dior, of course.

That breakfast order alone had me cringing, did I add that up correctly?!

Muesli (which I doubt she'd eat now), berries, some grapefruit juice and a macha latte for 46 euros?! A different world.

Edit: This gets worse, the next day's video is her trying to fit the hundreds of pounds of products in her case

46 euros?!?!?!?!?!? you can get a seafood dinner in a fancy London restaurant for that, w.t.a.f.

Reactions: 5
The fact that her brand is ~launching~ at the same time she was able to go off on holiday for a couple days, then take another day or two off to move, have taken several weeks at the top of last month, and socialize daily and nightly... AND THEN sign up for a yoga teacher training course...

goes to show just how much work you actually put into ā€œlaunchingā€ your brand.

So yes, Niomi, only you. Only you could pull such a thing off.
I wish she could read this and honestly consider it, take a look at her charmed life and stop being so blissfully ignorant.

She truly strikes me as someone who believes people are either poor or unhappy because they doNt work hard enough.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.