Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonmanon

No announcement. She's ought to keep it as low-key as possible or she'll risk people thinking her life isn't 100% flawless. She only briefly addressed it at the beginning of her last video (A mother daughter day)
Oh right, thank you!

Reactions: 1

Imwaiting

This is shameless.

She should be transparent about the production steps and not green/sustainable wash yet another box full of run of the mill cheap drugstore range. Using plants in her skincare doesn't magically make the range environmentally friendly. If she had no such claim I wouldn't hold it against her but every other word from her ad spitting mouth is either sustainable, vegan or organic. That is very vague. Have some integrity Niomi ffs...
Is it sustainably sourced palm oil?

If not... she's incredibly full of shit

Purgerica

What struck me as a really odd is that there are sooo many recipes in her book, including for a lot of snacks, but she never makes them. She's always buying random/expensive vegan snacks at health stores or online (like for her birthday picnic), but never like makes her own granola bars to go or anything. If I had all that free time and was genuinely excited about food I'd make all my own stuff. She even buys homeade almond milk from shops that you can easily make at home. She's either being paid by all these other brands or Eat Smart was really a hoax in that she doesn't genuinely make those recipes
Both!

Niomi and Joe, no longer together as we move into porridge bowl weather

Wow! Great thread title ♥

holden9

Chatty Member
Exactly, he is not the CEO. Also am sure work could of been done remotely at home. He was not back till beyond 8.30pm. What was he doing?
Caught an early flight to spend time with mistress in a neighbouring country. Then took the last flight back to London just in time for bed/dinner.

cosmicodone

She was deleting comments before this. She deleted mine! I went in there to shit stir. I didn’t say anything mean at all though, just asked where her skincare video was.

But Reddit is anonymous, just like tattle. If that was the case then gleam would try to threaten us here too? I just don’t think niomi is very popular on Reddit because it’s so American. I don’t think they even know who she is over there.
hmmm..well reddit is very well established so maybe they just have contacts there, so instead of threatening reddit, they just pay them to remove threads.

openbook1

VIP Member
yeh I totally agree, that is why I believe she was seen with a guy, as I said before I think she is jumping into a rebound which will eventually end and she will crash
Where was she seen with a guy? I must have missed that.