Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Do you guys think she is still doing the yoga course? I haven't seen her post anything about it anymore.
Does anyone remember the name of the provider? For my Pilates course it was a period of practical sessions followed by a few weeks where you went away and learn anatomy etc to sit an exam, do some worksheets and planning sessions etc. Then go back for more practical stuff. I don’t know if hers is the same but the provider I used had a yoga option and it was structured like this also so perhaps she’s having to do the theory parts at the moment and the practical sessions are intensive over a week here and there
(A bit OT, apologies, but I actually need to get a new moisturiser and would rather not buy Niomi’s! Is there is a skincare thread on Tattle?)
There’s this one but it’s died a bit: https://tattle.life/threads/what-is-your-skin-care-routine.8294/unread

• Heart
Reactions: 5

emm

VIP Member
My YouTube is going nuts now as all it seems to show me is old Niomi videos :eek::oops:

I was just recommended this video, which was from VLOGMAS nearly 4 year ago:

A trip to Paris paid for by Dior, of course.

That breakfast order alone had me cringing, did I add that up correctly?!

Muesli (which I doubt she'd eat now), berries, some grapefruit juice and a macha latte for 46 euros?! A different world.

Edit: This gets worse, the next day's video is her trying to fit the hundreds of pounds of products in her case

46 euros?!?!?!?!?!? you can get a seafood dinner in a fancy London restaurant for that, w.t.a.f.

emm

VIP Member
Fleur is vegan now??? I atopped being interested in her when she announced she was pregnant - might go and check her out if she does any food vids.

I agree - why do they perceive it as such a hardship?
exactly, the people I feel sorry for are people working long shifts and wearing a mask the whole time, wearing one outside is nowhere near as bad

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
per the 2018 Vlogmas, uff, when she said that "they" were counting the days to his arrival, maybe it was mostly her counting the actual days. I wonder how serious his job was at that time, I mean come on.

emm

VIP Member
Would someone like Niomi really get approached online by dateable men though? She's in a bit of an ivory tower because she's an influencer, so she'll only get DMs from seedy men that are not suitable boyfriends at all. She'll need to meet someone through friends or her personal contacts - Joe is the son of Sir Clive Woodward, he wasn't just some dirtbag follower off Instagram who hit her up in DMs.

I can imagine Niomi wanting to be married and knocked up in the next couple of years, but if she continues to be insufferable to be around she will keep losing Dreamy Joes.
I think she'll register on that "celeb" dating site that Jim and Sarah met on

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I had a cursory look at two of the products. The meta mask seems to have good and minimal ingredients. I can’t see the vitamin C in the ingredient list in the vitamin C mask 🤷‍♀️ (Is it because it’s some patented formula?)

overall it seems.. fine. Meh
I don’t know much about skincare. As 5 products to choose they seem fine, I’d have included an eye cream.

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Sis is only fooling her ‘fans’. It’s clear she’s miserable. The flat is so unbelievably meh, back in her old stomping grounds like she hasn’t progressed in 4 years. It’s just embarrassing, she’s the last person I’d want to be right now.

emm

VIP Member
You don’t bring your problems to work because your work isn’t vlogging your life though. She even went through a public breakup before and said she wouldn’t make her next relationship public, then decided to do so anyway.

And miss me with the very very wealthy Niomi, still raking in ad deals in the midst of a pandemic, being worried about her income during COVID.
yeh I agree, her whole "job" is blogging her personal life, I (almost) feel sorry for this first generation of big vloggers/influencers, some of them must regret having shared so much initially as noone knew how these channels would end up. If I was her i would regret having so much of my relationship online, there are ways to do it, I follow an Australian youtuber and she very very rarely mentions her relationship (blondie in china for anyone interested, I would 100% recommend), but doesn't need to as she has other interesting content, so if they did break up her content wouldn't be affected at all

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks it’s a bit lame. I thought people might say ‘why should she change where she gets her coffee just because he dumped her” or something. Just looks a bit desperate really 🥴

saywhat22

I agree, although I do think she probably viewed it as this, hence the proposal just before as an "incentive"
Agreed. I don't think it's necessarily healthy to view it that way, but she did give up a lot for him. I mean most of us would love living in another country with everything sort of already set up for them in terms of Joe's job, connections, etc. but I think in her mind it was her giving up a lot for him. Not saying Joe HAD to do everything for the move, but it would be cool as a guy and as the one whose job requires him to move there to take on the bulk of the planning/prepping/moving. He just left everything til the last minute... like remember the visa/passports or whatever fiasco? If I was Niomi I'd be a little annoyed at his WANTING this big move but not being able to handle making it actually happen. I think the same thing happened in their relationship. Joe wasn't ready to act like a fiance. Maybe it's old fashioned gender roles but the rest of their relationship seems pretty traditional, so it's a little hypocritical to act like Joe shouldn't step up and be more of a "man" in the old fashioned sense... just my opinion though. Who knows what really happened this is totally just speculation lol

Over_this

Not gonna lie, I seriously considered it for a full 10 minutes. :ROFLMAO: I'm even tempted to buy Niomi's skincare just so I can report back here to you guys.
I would love to get it but definitely won’t be due to the price. Also her brush to put the mask on is £17! The pricing is crazy but it was more just to point out the different ways they launched their products and clearly the different levels of involvement they’ve had! (A lot vs hardly any!)

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Guys, I think the person who posted about Niomi being very controlling and hiding food from Joe is onto something. I specifically remember one packing video with an instance of hiding stuff (food) from Joe, I thought at the time, oh how strange I'd never have done something like that. (I specifically tellmy partner where some products are so we don't overbuy stuff and don't waste food etc.)

Here's the clip: 12 to 16 min

It also shows how inconsistent Niomi is with her views and believes, she goes on about beeswax, not buying too much stuff etc. and then there is this massive basket of weird bottles of supplements she doesn't even take. Also notice the comment Joe makes of him being sick a lot. The diet (presumably forced) did not do him any good, his immunity must have been very low.
He probably got sick from frequently flying back and forth from india. Airports and planes are full of recycled air and notorious for spreading illnesses.

For once i think niomi wasn't in any way to blame.

Wouldn't it be awful joe ended up with another blonde, willowy, plant based yoga enthusiast who blogged?

OT but where has London Chatter moved to?
Somewhere bigger probably funded by her bf/husband.

Reactions: 4

Nina2312

Hi everyone
Long time no see I kinda lost interest in our bot but I had to take a look after the launch.
At first glance I thought she launched 3 different hand cream and I was like WTF
And then I found out what the products were and I'm dissapointed to say the least not that the build up got me excited because there was none but I really had high hopes for at least the packaging and the prices
And she's already celebrating WTF stay home girl and do some work
And what about her graphic designer OMG my niece is 8 and can do better than that
And it seems like it was her photographer's fist ever job
Maybe the products are good but everything else imo floped

nana123

Sorry I know everyone's kind of moved on from the tea talk, but I'd never heard of Pukka tea before reading here and now I'm seeing it in grocery stores everywhere. It costs $8.50 here in Canada!? How much is it in the UK?

Too Much

VIP Member
She probably thinks that as long as she chugs those super-food-whatever-powder smoothies, her immune system will take care of the rest. Or maybe she'll just "manifest" good health through positivity. :rolleyes:
... and she doesn't think about other people!

Rosie878

VIP Member
That was just for the Hello World show they were all apart of a few years back (very controversial event). The "active" mention on CompaniesHouse isn't always reliable.
Hello World feels like a lifetime ago!
Yes I remember Niomi was listed in the companies house record although can’t remember if she actually attended the event.

pegencloypedia

I have a question: does anyone have any idea when it started to show that Joe wasn’t “in it” anymore? I’ve been trying to see in her videos, but I can’t tell.