Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigQueenEnergy

It is, and Niomi is still listed as a Director of the company. It does say the accounts are overdue, but that could be delayed updating due to Covid19.
Sourcedbox hasn't posted on Instagram for over a year. Their website doesn't work either.

Reactions: 4

saywhat22

I don't think Joe is necessarily "jealous" of Niomi, but maybe yea a bit resentful that she still has her career (he doesn't), is living where she wants to (he's not) and probably makes more money than him. Not that this was the direct cause of the breakup, but guys have fragile egos and maybe combined with other things it was enough for him to let it go. I just doubt the break up was JUST over her controlling nature... he's known about that for a while. It had to be other circumstances.

Also on the whole Woodward thing, I do think it's weird that they've never been in her videos at all or barely even mentioned. It's probably for privacy and I totally get/respect that, but it seems odd that they wouldn't be more supportive of their future daughter-in-law's profession. It's not like Niomi talks about really controversial stuff... would it kill them to do one video about lifestyle or health or something? I mean Joe's dad was in sport.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
(A bit OT, apologies, but I actually need to get a new moisturiser and would rather not buy Niomi’s! Is there is a skincare thread on Tattle?)

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
He should find new coffee places imo, he seems to have left her she should her to keep the haunts she wants. I would probably find new places if it were me though.

palmer

Chatty Member
There is this vague company that she is a director of, along with the OG Youtubers that are with Gleam, I am guessing they maybe use it as an umbrella company to take on jobs that are then subcontracted out to each of them, or is used to limit the tax load maybe? If you click on People on the link you can see them all listed, the company is active and not archived or dormant. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09060659
That was just for the Hello World show they were all apart of a few years back (very controversial event). The "active" mention on CompaniesHouse isn't always reliable.

jeezlouise

‘Certified sustainable’ palm oil is a con. Green peace explains it all perfectly

Thank you for posting this.

palmer

Chatty Member
LOL'ing hard at her reposting that pic of her shirtless guy friend 🤣 Who even is he? Her PT? She's definitely trying to prove something LOL.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I like Fleur but she's another one who buys and gets given endless stuff she doesn't need. She might talk a lot about sustainability but isn't really walking the walk. She recommended Niomi to her followers when she adopted a vegan diet and has been supportive on SM about Niomi's break up with Joe. I'm not sure if they know each other though.
Fleur is vegan now??? I atopped being interested in her when she announced she was pregnant - might go and check her out if she does any food vids.

Yeah, I would say loads of people (myself included) always wear a mask in the street, the only time I haven't in public is when eating or in the park at a big distancce from anyone else. I am shocked most people don't seem to be calling all of these influencers out for being so irresponsible (unless she is deleting comments I guess)
I agree - why do they perceive it as such a hardship?

Too Much

VIP Member
The fact that she had 4 suitcases of her "stuff" in Sussex makes me believe Joe broke up with her in person. So she upped and went to Sussex knowing it would be for an extended period. Her wording in that announcement post of "I haven't been feeling well" always seemed odd to me - I believe they had been broken up for a few days by that point, it hadn't just happened. She spent the first 3ish days in Sussex after the breakup playing with Daisy May, posting all the time and pretending everything was fine.
Unless he subsequently sent on her clothes and stuff.

Takkat

I just rewatched Niomi's video 'Morning Beauty Routine' that was posted mid Aug. She goes into how lockdown taught her a lot on loving herself, no loads of makeup and learning to love her authentic natural self. Gaining confidence, looking better and being better and accepting herself for who she is. That lockdown 'in a funny old way' was good for her but coming out of lockdown impacted her hard and it was overwhelming. She also used this phrase in her 'Mother and Daughter' video when explaining her breakup with Joe and how this was 'life's funny old way' of getting back on the right path.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It's vanilla and pretty unremarkable. So like Niomi, then.

'Smart Skin' sounds modern and scientific, so the boho branding and packaging is incongruent. Meh. It'll do okay and fizzle out.
Smart Skin sounds modern and scientific because the brand Smart Skin has the tagline of "Science and Nature for beauty".

Niomi's brand isn't the first company I found when just googling it, she is using the same basic trading name of Smart Skin as an existing skincare brand. I'm assuming she's done the legal checks on trademarks and whether using the same name is going to be a legal issue, but I'd be pretty worried.

Ultimately her brand is going to get lost in the masses of beauty companies named something along the lines of Smart Skin.

Buffalonian0809

OT but I am not from the UK. Is it a common practice for a man to take his wife’s last name? I noticed that Joe’s sister’s husband goes by Woodward-Jones?

Gflo93

I can't speak for others but it was more the gaslighting - pretending comments hadn't been deleted - that irked me, more than the deletion itself.
Aha! Got you. Yes agreed, she shouldn’t have responded denying it!

jeezlouise

Fleur is vegan now??? I atopped being interested in her when she announced she was pregnant - might go and check her out if she does any food vids.
Well she eats vegan, still buying/wearing leather etc. so not in the true sense, but yes I think she switched to the diet sometime last year and then managed to persuade Mike. River still eats meat/fish. She did do a vlog about the transition on You Tube and adds snippets of food/recipes. If you're looking for some inspo Gaz Oakley and Pick Up Limes are both great.