Niomi Smart #69 Some people take a gap year. Niomi is taking a gap life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said he was her teacher, I had actual shivers. Chilling

• Sad
Reactions: 18
How can someone be so far away from family (by choice/not due to a real job or circumstance) for such an extended time period? I understand family can be complicated but it’s the most beautiful thing being able to share meals, laugh, watch tv/movies with family and talk/joke about anything and everything. She had that before she was with donkey. It must pain her mum so much to see her daughter become so estranged and delusional. Again by choice.
maybe they were never that close. Maybe it was all one big performance. That wouldn’t surprise me in all honesty.

they seem like a very dysfunctional bunch tbh. I’d be more surprised if they were genuinely close given how obsessed they are as a family with appearances. How can you truly be close with family if they only accept you if you’re skinny, with the right type of guy, wearing the right type of clothing etc etc.
Niomi is a knob but… her family almost certainly made her that way.

I always thought they rubbed each other up the wrong way a lot more than they’d ever be willing to admit on social media. Their social media usage is all about presenting a specific image. Just like Niomi.
---
lolol I got blocked.

I said 'Bit wild to post this on the same day as the israel and palestine attack'

And that got me blocked. Nuts. I didn't attack her, didn't insult her. crazy, she really can't take any hint of criticism.

Blessing in disguise to be fair, unless she snaps out of the cult. I don't want to see it anyway.
poor Niomi, to her, Hammas is that tahini and chickpea condiment she gets with her Buddha bowls but doesn’t eat because she heard its high in calories

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.