Niomi Smart #69 Some people take a gap year. Niomi is taking a gap life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as you mentioned earlier, he never gives specifics, even when it comes to his "successes". He talks in circles and says very little of any substance.
his whole website is one giant word salad.

none of it actually is coherent. His ā€œaboutā€ mentions all these businesses but inexplicably, he doesnā€™t mention them by name anywhere on the website.

Elsewhere, he is supposedly the founder of the start summitā€¦ but this looks like it was a rip off of start global, which holds a year ā€œstart summitā€ and has done since 1997 apparently.
https://irishtechnews.ie/5-start-up-tips-jamie-white/amp/

Maybe thatā€™s why heā€™s tight lipped about his past business dealings.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg I think sheā€™s deleted all those comments - at least I canā€™t see any of the critical ones anymore!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She has. The post had scores of comments calling her out for being completely tone deaf in the light of current world events ā€¦ she deleted and no doubt blocked the lot of them.

She is a such a nasty piece of work, flying round the world on a permanent holiday, preaching to the masses, all while not giving a single tit about anyone but herself.

I donā€™t understand it, I could hardly concentrate on work today with Israel/Gaza on my mind, knowing how much innocent children and civilians are suffering, it breaks my heart.

But hey *Your reality is dictated by your perception of the world* šŸ„“ duck you Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I donā€™t think anyone wants to hear any of these influencerā€™ opinions on any current political topic but Nimbob is supposedly still an ambassador for Women for Women.

Itā€™s a scam organisation for sure but thatā€™s just the kind of activism Niomi likes and could at least pretend to care about whatā€™s going on from this angle.
But no, in Nimbobā€™s bubble sheā€™s the biggest victim of them all because Shadows leave ā€˜mean commentsā€™ on her posts when everyone should just be thankful for the riveting content sheā€™s postingā€¦

Reactions: 7
She also deleted a comment saying something like:
I disagree with the "your reality is the perception of the world", it is more your reality is the reality of the world with some example like inflation, war, climate change.

Nothing was aggressive in this post, just someone disagreeing with her bullshit.

Poor little Niomi, I thought that your reality was dictated by the perception of the world. You perceive these comments as aggressive while they were just putting your nose in your tit. You do sure have a shirty perception

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s done a big comment deleting spree.

I saw a number of comments disagreed with what she posted and got a lot of likes. None of them were rude or disrespectful, they just didnā€™t agree with her take. One comment made a point that mental health hugely impacted the lens you view the world through. And sheā€™s deleted all of them.

healed people can handle criticism. Solid, well thought out viewpoints can withstand criticism.

Niomi just showing up her ignorance and lack of character when she deletes these comments. Nothing to do with removing hate or negativity. Because thereā€™s nothing inherently negative about being disagreed with.

from now on Iā€™m gona screenshot the comments I see that make good points and are worth considering.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has. The post had scores of comments calling her out for being completely tone deaf in the light of current world events ā€¦ she deleted and no doubt blocked the lot of them.

She is a such a nasty piece of work, flying round the world on a permanent holiday, preaching to the masses, all while not giving a single tit about anyone but herself.

I donā€™t understand it, I could hardly concentrate on work today with Israel/Gaza on my mind, knowing how much innocent children and civilians are suffering, it breaks my heart.

But hey *Your reality is dictated by your perception of the world* šŸ„“ duck you Niomi.
How can she explain to her low-frequency followers that the Jewish people have manifested this...again? :sick::sick::sick:
She is so revolting. If she and Lordon were among the people not able to leave Israel right now because of suspended flight services, she would be complaining, not to mention terrified. Surely images of people killed at a festival and naked women being carted off by Hamas terrorists must touch her? Oh, I forgot, she didn't watch the news.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
lolol I got blocked.

I said 'Bit wild to post this on the same day as the israel and palestine attack'

And that got me blocked. Nuts. I didn't attack her, didn't insult her. crazy, she really can't take any hint of criticism.

Blessing in disguise to be fair, unless she snaps out of the cult. I don't want to see it anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Happy that I got to read and like all those comments before she deletes them. Otherwise, I would have a big confusion and even self-doubt moment seeing all those comments that she keeps under her stupid post.
---
lolol I got blocked.

I said 'Bit wild to post this on the same day as the israel and palestine attack'

And that got me blocked. Nuts. I didn't attack her, didn't insult her. crazy, she really can't take any hint of criticism.

Blessing in disguise to be fair, unless she snaps out of the cult. I don't want to see it anyway.
It's you!!!! Hey there šŸ‘‹šŸ» Niomi is wild, remember? But guess she doesn't appreciate when this comes from people other than Lordon šŸ¤®

Reactions: 5
How can someone be so far away from family (by choice/not due to a real job or circumstance) for such an extended time period? I understand family can be complicated but itā€™s the most beautiful thing being able to share meals, laugh, watch tv/movies with family and talk/joke about anything and everything. She had that before she was with donkey. It must pain her mum so much to see her daughter become so estranged and delusional. Again by choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Iā€™d say sheā€™s lost the plot but that happened a long time ago and she just keeps sinking further and further. Sheā€™s a master at wielding āœØ positive thinkingšŸŽ‡ to prop up her raging insecurities.
---
constant-positivity (1).jpg

The actual mantra she needs

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
We're overdue for thread #70!

The most liked title suggestion for the next thread is this one about Ibiza:
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 2.57.53 pm.png

But given they've moved on from Ibiza and are now in Bali I wasn't sure if this - which is the most liked post overall - might work better as not location specific and is a good example of their cultural appropriation?
Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 2.59.16 pm.png

I mean either way both capture these two and their silly travels well!

Reactions: 5
We're overdue for thread #70!

The most liked title suggestion for the next thread is this one about Ibiza:
View attachment 2500036

But given they've moved on from Ibiza and are now in Bali I wasn't sure if this - which is the most liked post overall - might work better as not location specific and is a good example of their cultural appropriation?
View attachment 2500048

I mean either way both capture these two and their silly travels well!
Second one
---
You read my mind, that one is paaahfect.
agree niome me me

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
1696871172528.png

Horrible position of the neck but eh it's not like there is something in her brain.

1696871388128.png

I like seeing these negative red numbers. It makes my energy skyrocketing, I feel some kind of magic and happiness in these numbers. And can we talk about the 400, a such perfect number with two 0 at the end. It must be the sign that I have manifested during one of my magical soundbaths.
I can't wait to share my journey with all the beautiful enlighted followers who serve me so well. Me, the goddess of manifestation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2500395

Horrible position of the neck but eh it's not like there is something in her brain.

View attachment 2500400

I like seeing these negative red numbers. It makes my energy skyrocketing, I feel some kind of magic and happiness in these numbers. And can we talk about the 400, a such perfect number with two 0 at the end. It must be the sign that I have manifested during one of my magical soundbaths.
I can't wait to share my journey with all the beautiful enlighted followers who serve me so well. Me, the goddess of manifestation.
INTERVIEW
-So can you talk about your specific expertise?
-Ah well I have an HS qualification.
- Oh. A higher ??????
- Oh no. I am an expert in Hand Stands.
- Er? HAND STANDS? Did I hear you correctly?
- Oh yes. I have worked very, very hard to perfect the technique. Not everyone can do this you know. It is a gift I have.
- Fascinating. šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And as you mentioned earlier, he never gives specifics, even when it comes to his "successes". He talks in circles and says very little of any substance.
Anyone else seen m.a.f.s UK this year? Wellness guru, crystal fanatic Bradley is making me think of Jamie and his awakened dreamers/life coaching on communes in Ibiza.

So far Jamie has been isolating Nimnims from her friends and family, even her work base in London. He's changed her diet, her hair, her wardrobe (always naked now) her speech patterns, the content she listens and watches, her books (well, she isn't a big reader but still, they've changed) the work she puts out (no more w.i.e.i.a.d) even her ring is THEIR ring.

Urghhh.

• Sick
Omg I think sheā€™s deleted all those comments - at least I canā€™t see any of the critical ones anymore!
She got a comment recently that she deletes comments all the time and she responded to that person basically laughing and saying that she never deletes comments. Either the poster decided to remove the comment or her bright tribe reported it but she doesn't do that.

Everything with her is a lie.

• Sad
  • Haha
I actually feel like Lordon, being the divine masculine being the protector of his light and loved very fragile very smol very feminine Niomi, might be the one deleting the comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.