Niomi Smart #69 Some people take a gap year. Niomi is taking a gap life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello to the new thread
Thread title is by @lookout
Your daily dose of vomit inducing content is by these two
1694790335372.png

That story. That eye contact. Him. Nothing more can be said...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thank you for the new thread!

He looks like Borat in that picture lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy new thread tattlers!

You know my only thought when I saw Niomi stood barefoot beside that sheep at their little commune farm stay was 'Oh gosh these two must have the grossest feet'. I apologise for making everyone else think about this too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She was trying to recreate her post-diarrhea glow here. DJ never held her hand while she had the shits in Mumbai! THAT is the gold standard of love so find yourself a man who will support you through it all, thick and thin, soft and nutty.

The messy hair, the slight upper lip sweat, Lordon recoiling in disgust... she's sighing in relief as he dies a little bit deep inside. She wants you to know that HE is always there for her.

It's like a perfume ad... but really not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My favorite part is where she closes her eyes and appears to be taking it all in except her right hand is holding on to that phone with dear life.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This new thread title couldn’t be more perfect 🤣 All of this latest weird tit aside, how the hell is Niomi making her money these days??? She’s done no sponsored content on social media, RIP Smart Skin, YouTube, and the podcast…

Reactions: 14
This new thread title couldn’t be more perfect 🤣 All of this latest weird tit aside, how the hell is Niomi making her money these days??? She’s done no sponsored content on social media, RIP Smart Skin, YouTube, and the podcast…
Her INVESTMENTS 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'Sacred mayan fire and cacao ceremony' if I cringe any more, my skin will fall off 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 67
The woman on Niomi's right is just sitting relaxed as they aren't doing anything yet, but here's Niomi wearing her best acting hat.

Cringe couple playing it up to the camera all day long, so authentic and real lol.

Reactions: 25
She genuinely needs mental help. She's not on this planet.
does she even see her "friends" or family as much now ?! Bet they are cringing like the rest of us. She is just a joke.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.