Niomi Smart #69 Some people take a gap year. Niomi is taking a gap life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi is such a moron I have no interest in hearing her opinion on any current affairs topic. Same goes for most influencers.

Reactions: 25
I don't want her opinion necessarily but since society as a whole is kind of stupid and often follows influencers more than reputable news sites, it'd be good if these bozos had some non partisan resources for conflicts up on their stories every once in a while. A link to refugee aid sites, to the red cross or crescent, whatever there is for the particular issue flaring up at the moment.

Cause idiots like Niomi might follow her and silly as it sounds, her stories could be the first time they hear about something.

It's a sad planet we live in.

Reactions: 14
Zero waste when her entire life is a waste at the moment because she does zero all day. Yeah, she can’t even see her own biggest waste lol.

I wonder what’s keeping her financially stable aside from maybe her shed, savings and maybe a few investments. Her sponsorships / partnerships have dried up and her YouTube views are minimal at the moment. I doubt her skincare line is generating much revenue - it’s probably more of a liability at this point.

Reactions: 17
Not sure I agree with that. Seems to me this young generation have access to instant news feeds 24/7. I would say that it seems to me in the UK it's almost a badge of honour to say 'I don't know anything about politics'- something I found shocking when I had to come back after 30 yrs away. Ref QueenBW

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Lordon's Insta. He's such a romantic, takes my breath away! ❤
Screenshot_2023-10-08-18-31-04-923_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Not sure I agree with that. Seems to me this young generation have access to instant news feeds 24/7. I would say that it seems to me in the UK it's almost a badge of honour to say 'I don't know anything about politics'- something I found shocking when I had to come back after 30 yrs away. Ref QueenBW
In the US some young people don't know what January 6 means. I don't know if it's a badge of honor or just plain ignorance and selfishness. So like, yes, news are accessible 24/7 to everyone with a phone, not just young people. But that doesn't mean you're going to look for them.

And your point then is even more of a reason for these "shallow" accounts to at least show a tiny slice of what's going on. They might reach these people for whom it's a badge of honor not to know anything. Ambush them with some reality bites. Maybe it won't do anything, or maybe it could create a tiny bit more conscience.

I feel like we forget because overall I think if you're on Tattle you're a critical consumer of information, that there are many people who aren't like that. It's not even malice many times, just sheer ignorance. That's the people I think could be targeted by influencers occasionally talking about something that isn't sponcon.

ETA: plus if it's about donating to a reputable organization providing humanitarian aid, it might also raise much needed funds.

If influencers have to exist, and it seems like in this late stage capitalism hellscape they must, then I just wish they could also do a bit of good. Maybe it's idealistic but hey. If they can convince people to buy new clothes, why not donate a tenner to bring water to refugee camps or smth?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If influencers have to exist, and it seems like in this late stage capitalism hellscape they must, then I just wish they could also do a bit of good.
I totally agree with this. The thing that rubs me up the wrong way with influencers posting about political stuff though is it always makes me wonder if they actually donate anything, or if they post something asking others (likely much worse off than them financially) to reach into their pockets without doing it themselves. So these days it irritates me when influencers do that. I also think the Palestine/Israel situation is far too complicated for someone to learn about from Niomi posting probably the same old post others have posted...I mean look at how many celebs have posted they stand with Israel today then taken it down because they think it's just 'someone's being attacked so we stand with the attacked' and that's nowhere near a sufficient enough summary of this situation. Idk what the answer is because it does equally annoy me that some people are so privileged that they can block this kind of thing out while they go and buy some salt or whatever crap Niomi has bought today, I guess what I'd like to see is influencers actually trying to engage seriously with world events and think about what content/fundraisers they post as well as donating themselves before they ask others to. You're right that with such huge audiences they could really do some good but I suppose we're asking for too much

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You mean this guy🙄😂
the entitlement is so grim. he’s referencing his own business failings as the article is from 2018 and be specifically mentions wanting this from his POV.

he also doesn’t think “entrepreneurs” should pay tax

“I would also like to see tax incentives for start-ups in their first few years, maybe a rebate or even a tax-free salary for founder(s). Sometimes, from my own experience, being a founder you are paying everyone else and the taxman first before yourself, which can be a struggle.”

I guess entrepreneurs don’t need healthcare, policing, social welfa… oh wait. They DO need social welfare from the government. Jamie just doesn’t think they should contribute at all. Got it. So he wants the government to *checks notes* act as a safety net for any old Wally running a glorified pub crawl, who thinks he’s Warren Buffett, but he doesn’t think they should pay anything towards said government.

Poor Jamie. Life must be tough when it’s only the bank of mum and dad keeping you afloat with their property portfolio and generational wealth!

thank GOD he’s found boss babe Niomi to bank roll his lacklustre life. Won’t someone think of the poor rich boy entrepreneurs for the love of god?!

I watched the documentary about “life coaching” cult, Lighthouse (A very British Cult for anyone who hasn’t heard of it yet) and honestly there are so many similarities between the Lighthouse Founder, Paul Waugh, and Jamie White. For example, Jamie makes big claims of what a successful entrepreneur he was.. how he sold 4 businesses. But he doesn’t even mention those businesses on his website? I can’t find a LinkedIn for him either. Likewise Paul Waugh had similar claims … without any evidence anywhere.

how how HOW does she not realise what she’s getting into?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I totally agree with this. The thing that rubs me up the wrong way with influencers posting about political stuff though is it always makes me wonder if they actually donate anything, or if they post something asking others (likely much worse off than them financially) to reach into their pockets without doing it themselves. So these days it irritates me when influencers do that. I also think the Palestine/Israel situation is far too complicated for someone to learn about from Niomi posting probably the same old post others have posted...I mean look at how many celebs have posted they stand with Israel today then taken it down because they think it's just 'someone's being attacked so we stand with the attacked' and that's nowhere near a sufficient enough summary of this situation. Idk what the answer is because it does equally annoy me that some people are so privileged that they can block this kind of thing out while they go and buy some salt or whatever crap Niomi has bought today, I guess what I'd like to see is influencers actually trying to engage seriously with world events and think about what content/fundraisers they post as well as donating themselves before they ask others to. You're right that with such huge audiences they could really do some good but I suppose we're asking for too much
This is exactly what I was wondering while listening to Niomi talk. She repeatedly mentioned wanting to raise awareness and asked people to donate. She never said she donated anything. She could have easily mentioned an amount she donated, possibly inspiring others to do the same, while emphasizing that even small amounts are helpful. But she never does that. She seems to think "raising awareness" among her followers is more than enough.
Oh, and the Aleppo talk was part of her vlogmas, the time of year when it is suitable for someone like Niomi to be charitable. One year she cried about the freezing homeless, another time about Syrians under siege.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You mean this guy🙄😂
He had many failures, racked up huge debts (because he ultimately doesn't know what he's doing) and got welfare from his daddy, who took care of all of that. So what is he crying about? He doesn't know anything about business, what he knows best is how to use and manipulate people because he's a parasite. Sorry to use that word but I can't think of another.

You mean this guy🙄😂
Good thing for him he had his dad to bail him out,give him an allowance to live on and a house to live in when he lost all his money and was in massive debt, huh!

Some more comments on Niomi's latest IG. She has been responding to comments but has ignored these.

Screenshot_20231008_173147_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231008_192656_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 22
He had many failures, racked up huge debts (because he ultimately doesn't know what he's doing) and got welfare from his daddy, who took care of all of that. So what is he crying about? He doesn't know anything about business, what he knows best is how to use and manipulate people because he's a parasite. Sorry to use that word but I can't think of another.
He is a complete and utter parasite.

I knew she was deluded when she made that video in September 2020 and claimed to be fine within a matter of weeks of the breakup with Joe. I could tell she’d suppressed it and compartmentalised the hell out of it

I honestly never thought it would get to this sad, sad point for her though. Where she is throwing her life away with a human parasite. And she is utterly blind to it. It still shocks me tbh.

I suppose raising awareness or funds might be too much to ask from Nimbecile Smarm this point, but as the commentators on her post have pointed out, can she at least not post such tone-deaf tit? Just keep posting your ‘rustic’, ‘zero waste’ plastic fantastic shops and your coffee and your ass and your arse. Like, stay in your lane. I know she has to tell herself this kind of tit repeatedly to convince herself her unhappiness is unfounded and she can just overcome it, but surely she must realise by now that these kinds of posts are not being received well at all?

• Heart
He is a complete and utter parasite.

I knew she was deluded when she made that video in September 2020 and claimed to be fine within a matter of weeks of the breakup with Joe. I could tell she’d suppressed it and compartmentalised the hell out of it

I honestly never thought it would get to this sad, sad point for her though. Where she is throwing her life away with a human parasite. And she is utterly blind to it. It still shocks me tbh.
And as you mentioned earlier, he never gives specifics, even when it comes to his "successes". He talks in circles and says very little of any substance.

Reactions: 18
Good thing for him he had his dad to bail him out,give him an allowance to live on and a house to live in when he lost all his money and was in massive debt, huh!

Some more comments on Niomi's latest IG. She has been responding to comments but has ignored these.

View attachment 2498823View attachment 2498824
Totally agree. niome-me has no intellectual range, as long as her creep ass fiance brings her random tit from the ground and she shows her sad excuse of an ass and do pointless usless handstand, people can die, wars can happen, disease can spread, people can be homeless. It is just a matter of perspective and living the happy positive life...why bother and help from your privileged lazy ass place. Better smile like a clown strolling on a beach and educate peasants about life... they just make me sick...

Reactions: 15
I love how she replies to all the comments around an actual comment, always some weird passive aggressive thing going on with her.

1696806215410.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.