Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWGossip

Chatty Member
'Sacred mayan fire and cacao ceremony' if I cringe any more, my skin will fall off 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 67

iz10101

I would take her advice if she actually had successful “businesses and investments” but she doesnt.

- smartskin- flopped. No profit, countless complaints and she doesn’t even post about it anymore
- Podcast: did 4 episodes then gave up. Terrible reviews
- YouTube: uploads 1 or 2 video every 5 months then gives up. Views heavily in decline
- sourcebox. Stopped making money and dissolved.
-Boots bath range. Terrible feedback from viewers questioning her integrity and she went silent on it.
- Blog- hasn’t posted in years
- yoga teaching course - has done nothing with it.

Even her biggest personal investment her house was a terrible decision. She spent near 800k one a 1 bed annexe in Brixton, which she got planning permission denied on, and the entire inside of the house can be viewed every time her neighbour walks through their private entrance.
AND she then proceeded to spent 5k a month on rent in Kensington for half the year whilst still owning this house and then was away in Bali for most of it. Horrendous financial planning and waste of about 20 grand.

how she can frame herself as a successful business woman when she is a catalogue of bad business and financial decisions. And has zero work ethic to see anything through. She has wasted countless opportunities with her audience and the quick and lazy influencer cash combined with her brainwashing boyfriend has giving her complete delusion of success.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
If only we were all consciously choosing not to be peasants. Silly us.

"I hope I can be aspirational." The ego it takes to say that. The arrogance.

Not, "I hope I can bring you some escapism with this travel vlog," or "I hope I can do some good by donating my time/money to a cause." Nope, just, "I hope you can learn how to be a better person from me, a superior enlightened being who consciously chose to be rich."

It's not even the audacity, it's emotional disaster capitalism.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

cee-bee

VIP Member
It's also the silent criticism of women who "settle" for 9-5 office jobs or emotional and domestic labour at home, as if Niomi has transcended all of that. Not a women's women at all.
Niomi’s whole existence hinges on making other people (mostly women) feel less than her and to inspire envy. That’s the core and essence of what she does and how she makes money. She does it so subtlety, so women follow her in the hopes that if they copy her or emulate her then, they too might be on her “level”. The mistaken believe that she is better than others and we should aspire to her. That’s the core heart of why she even has a following.

in the words of Samantha Jones “If you're not wearing something the kids can't afford, how will they know to look up to you?”

you’ll rarely see Niomi in affordable clothing. No H&M or new look for her. It’s all Cos and Ganni if it’s not designer. If she is wearing vintage, she won’t tag it. Small local businesses won’t get a tag. She’s not about promoting small businesses or being relatable. She’s about exclusivity. the irony is, she will beg for her expensive max mara coats to get a company freebie, while still holding onto the belief she is somehow better than someone who saves up to buy one.

Her engagement rings have to be a certain size. Her house has to be in the right part of London. She only goes to a specific type of cafe or restaurant. She won’t go to a local costa, ever. The food she eats smacks of wealth in general; the whole foods-esque health foods she eats are expensive. None of it is by accident. It’s part of the unspoken rules of acceptability with that type of shallow, superficial person.

it boils down to her inherent snobbery. Picked up from her family no doubt. They truly believe having wealth makes them better than other people. Sadly, they aren’t the only ones and it’s not a new phenomenon. Wealth and morality has a long history of being (wrongly) entwined in British society. (So does weight and body shape but that’s a whole other can of worms). The idea that if you are poor, you are somehow lesser, morally and have somehow brought it upon yourself.

Niomi will talk about her bright tribe and building up women, but her whole line of work relies on inspiring envy in women and relies on them buying into the mistaken belief that Niomi is somehow better than them. That’s the inherent hypocrisy and delusion of Niomi Smart.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Gardensnail

Honestly I don't know how you'd deal with this as a parent. To have your kid hit their 30s and tumble headfirst into this absolute shit show. she may be a Grade A dickhead, but she's someone's daughter, and as a new parent myself this kinda thing makes me shudder. Just when you think your kids' got it all sorted and is ok with life/themselves - some crazed donkey pops out of a hedge and fucking mentally kidnaps your kid. Doesn't lessen the fact she's a toad, but heck, I am feeling it for Verity rn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

prive0505

Chatty Member
She’s officially lost the plot. Completely batshit crazy and brainwashed. She’s gone from cacao smoothie bowls in her Nottinghill apartment to cacao ceremonies and living on a communal farm engaged to an unemployed horse-man. Her content isn’t even funny to laugh at anymore. We’re witnessing a young woman taken hostage by a cult and brainwashed into believing this is her ‘calling’!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I'm sure when people were asking about travel essentials they were thinking more along the lines of packing cubes or ear plugs, not buddha statues, a feather off the floor and bloody crystal anal bead things ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 58

iz10101

Anyone else spot the budding life coach scam phrases….
“Carefully thought out investments and businesses of 10 years”
“Maybe one day I’ll speak about this and guide others to do the same”
“this is aspirational”

She’s fallen hook, line and sinker for Jamie’s scam speak.

Life Coach Niomi coming soon….

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Hannah Banana

Oh my… I, too, am speechless. ‘This is made from a single ingredient, so it ought to be cheaper’? And she’s hinting that the fact that it’s not is due to some kind of conspiracy? Bro, what? She is dumb dumb. Like, truly, there’s just a hamster on an exercise bike up there, and its feet can’t reach the pedals.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
I honestly think all they do now is find places to suntan nekkid.
IMG_5203.jpeg

Nimbobs, cats and dogs do the same thing. Also, he’s mooching off you. These are the only things he can get you.
IMG_5204.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Mrs.Scamander

The way she writes about tinned soup as though it's the epitome of peasant-class suffering. I HATE when rich people talk about "that one time in my 20s when I had a real job" as though it puts them on par with the commoners. So monumentally clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Yeah I don't really relish the whole 'my 17 year old mother' rhetoric, Niomi was privately educated and someone paid for it. I also had a teenage single mother and when I needed new school shoes she had to skip dinner for a week to afford them so...miss me with that one

• Heart

iz10101

“Working in a shoe shop living off tinned soup” 🤡
She worked at Kurt Geiger didn’t she? As she did a few shoe collection videos where she had a grand worth of shoes…yes Niomi we remember.

considering she lived in luxury, their Brighton mansion has a pool and they go on a luxury yacht holiday twice a year the “living off soup” comment is such bad taste considering there are people who actually have to make a choice on do they have a proper meal or risk not being able to afford their energy bill.

she basically means she went to Pret for lunch and worked normal hours.

plus a “consciously thought out” decision to go into YouTube. Apart from that phrase not making any grammatical sense (when would you unconsciously think something out?”…she didn’t think out anything. She rode on the coat tails of her YouTuber boyfriend once she saw him making easy money online.

• Heart

janedowe

Chatty Member
I’m dying! The pic of the sheep in the commune… ‘I’m pretty sure I manifested this’… what, farm animals? You certainly manifested a donkey! Baahahahaha! This has killed me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54