Niomi Smart #68 When you start following a dick, you become one too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just a quick look at the mention of tierrairis and its website https://tr.ee/EBHEYFAAm5 …. This place they are staying at sounds like a communal-living tribe which not surprisingly is very much up Lordon’s street…. Sounds a bit sketchy to me as for once Niomi doesn’t jump to a room tour or showing much information of the place she’s staying but keep on blabbing shits like the moon and inner peace
love that their section on diversity is like ‘ oh we love diversity we have artists, yoga teachers AND tarot readers 🥰’ - nothing on accessibility, race, gender identity or culture. Makes sense because a quick scan of their website shows a whole load of very unwashed looking white people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is my IG not refreshing or has the "safety" reel now been removed/archived?

Reactions: 1
Is my IG not refreshing or has the "safety" reel now been removed/archived?
It's still there. The 'Shadows' are still posting comments.

Screenshot_20230915_105232_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230915_105302_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_105242_Instagram.jpg

---
You could not pay me to join or stay or go to one of these things. I imagine there'd be some sort of orgy/partner swapping/group activity/let yourself be free situation too, lol (maybe I've been listening to too many crime/cult podcasts the last 6 months).

She's so NAIVE! Why wouldn't her family/friends stop this. ITS ACTUALLY BONKERS.
I think her family and friends have probably tried. This is why she cut her best friend out of her life and no longer seems close to her mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it’s possible to change, some people change their whole world view. I’m thinking like people who used to be in nazi groups or those poor kids who left the Westbrook baptist church.
If we pretend Lordon was brought up with terrible morals and misogynistic views, which led him to host those disgusting parties - he was an adult when this happened right? He should have started clocking that maybe this isn’t right. It’s very hard to look yourself in the mirror and face that you are not a nice person, that you have done others harm and so on.

The reason I don’t believe for a second that he’s changed is because most of the people who do, are completely transparent about having done these things. Since they have come to terms with it, most will actively work with organizations or have speeches, write books etc to help others. Haven’t seen him or Niomi do anything generous or caring for anyone else. When it’s brought up they bury it - like a guilty and embarrassed person would do

Reactions: 18
love that their section on diversity is like ‘ oh we love diversity we have artists, yoga teachers AND tarot readers 🥰’ - nothing on accessibility, race, gender identity or culture. Makes sense because a quick scan of their website shows a whole load of very unwashed looking white people.
Even before I looked at the photos it was screaming white men with dreadlocks and guitars on their gap yaah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Going by very few things here about Lordon's background - well off family in professional jobs, huge house in an expensive place, sister seems relatively normal - I'm going to hazard a guess that Lordon is one of these classic posh rich boys who thinks acting like this is 'rebellious' and 'cool'. Rejecting his normal/'proper' upbringing, probably had the best education going and opportunities handed to him on a plate - much like Niomi actually - to do this all this weird tit. Funny thing is it only reinforces how privileged they are because normal people who didn't grow up on Mummy and Daddy's money generally don't have the means to go and 'live on farms'. And it's even funnier because neither of them are doing anything different, I know a heap of people with similar backgrounds who do weird stuff like this and think they're really rAdIcAl dUdE for it when actually it's mostly just very cringe.

Reactions: 35
Clicky click click:
---
Clicky click click:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.