Niomi Smart #68 When you start following a dick, you become one too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello guysss and welcome back to the Nimbos Dimbobs show, with special appearances of Lordon and his pencil.

Haven't followed all the details of the last thread, but all you need to know as a recap is: Niomi is still engaged to head and they are both heading soon to Bahhhli to search for their happiest self, learn how to breath and enlighten us about the meaning of life. And 👏 we 👏 can't 👏 wait!

Here is a photo of the best version of the happiest ever Nimbobs, searching for that last brain cell she will use to watch rice grow in Bali:
1692744668444.png

WHY JOEY WHY?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank you for the new thread @LolitaBlah!! Not gonna lie the latest episodes of The psychos series was boring AF. It started strong with the tinny winnie rolling in mud ( ugh gonna vomit!) But now it is just simply dull. Wishing for guest star appearance of Forky the Spam 😅😅 give us some drama Ftards !!! 😁😁 be unhinged to be point of being arrested, i know you can do it donkey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, give us what we're waiting for. I need the escapism of watching Niomi suffer the cruelties of life in the form of rain, diarrhea, or lost luggage, and her inspirational routine of beach walk - coffee - yoga. Those long haul flights take far too long. Twiddling my thumbs (thicker than Lordon's peen) impatiently.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes, give us what we're waiting for. I need the escapism of watching Niomi suffer the cruelties of life in the form of rain, diarrhea, or lost luggage, and her inspirational routine of beach walk - coffee - yoga. Those long haul flights take far too long. Twiddling my thumbs (thicker than Lordon's peen) impatiently.
So is she still in Brighton and Lordon in Dublin? In preparation for the Baaaahli exodus?
Or en route.
Anyway she has successfully avoided her hated Ireland for most of the summer. They can't be thinking of settling there when they get married can they? She loathes it and only ever witches about the place.

Reactions: 12
Thank you, @LolitaBlah! 🤗
Niomi's epic dream island adventures await us! Days and nights of enlightenment, true pukey romance and self discovery for dummies! We're so blessed! 🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just snooped on Instagram to see if either of them have done anything and noticed Lordon tags himself in a lot of his own posts?? Another weird strike against him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I think the reason she’s been so quiet lately is down to the spectacular failure that was her podcast. A year in the planning, all for her to just put on some headphones and randomly waffle to herself. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think she’s embarrassed or disappointed in herself, she’s pissed off that success isn’t handed to her on a plate anymore. Showing up is not enough. She smugly thought that, just because she put her name to it, any half arsed content would suffice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
I think the reason she’s been so quiet lately is down to the spectacular failure that was her podcast. A year in the planning, all for her to just put on some headphones and randomly waffle to herself. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think she’s embarrassed or disappointed in herself, she’s pissed off that success isn’t handed to her on a plate anymore. Showing up is not enough. She smugly thought that, just because she put her name to it, any half arsed content would suffice.
And all those awesome guests that she had on her Podcast as promised, you guys remember them? I certainly don't lol...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Showing up would at least count for something and it's the foundation of building something successful, problem is she doesn't show up! 4 episodes then nothing and no explanation. Even if she is to explain it, never expect anything genuine or self aware.

Reactions: 18
Totally! But also I genuinely think she is profoundly upset at the backlash against the smooching disgusting video and the fact that her audience widely seems to dislike Lordon and to think she's preposterous for being with him. Like, it's ok to convince yourself criticism is just "haters" and negativity and a minority, and another to see with your own eyes that the direction you're going in isn't going to gain you viewers, and might make you lose a significant amount. Don't forget these are her $$$$ we're talking about. It's got to put a damper on her wonderful plans for being a life coach to see that her insta comments indicate people don't seem that willing to be coached or to listen to her BS.

Reactions: 20
I’d actually forgotten about that hideous smooching video. A bit like how you forget about just how intense the pain really was after experiencing a bad injury.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Totally! But also I genuinely think she is profoundly upset at the backlash against the smooching disgusting video and the fact that her audience widely seems to dislike Lordon and to think she's preposterous for being with him. Like, it's ok to convince yourself criticism is just "haters" and negativity and a minority, and another to see with your own eyes that the direction you're going in isn't going to gain you viewers, and might make you lose a significant amount. Don't forget these are her $$$$ we're talking about. It's got to put a damper on her wonderful plans for being a life coach to see that her insta comments indicate people don't seem that willing to be coached or to listen to her BS.
Yes, she keeps trying to push Lordon as a hotty :sick: but almost everyone sees him as an unattractive lazy creepy leech.
She wants everyone to be envious and to be viewed as couple goalz. But he is no Joe. By a very long way.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Niomi and Lordon are so strange.

They're influencers who seem to get annoyed when people ask for content...and then they seem even more annoyed when people actually watch/look at the content that they publicly post...and they get really annoyed when people call them "influencers"...but then they get really really annoyed when people suggest they get real jobs, because influencing "is a job"...

...And then they want to be taken seriously as pRoFeSsIoNals...but they don't want to conform, and Lordon actively tells people to be unprofessional...And Niomi wants a positive response...but pretends her viewers don't exist...

...And then they claim to be so above materialism and money...but then Niomi will do luxury brand sponsorships... and Lordon will drive an Audi or Mercedes around...

It's fascinating. They're such trainwrecks LOL.

what-do.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 46
she probably cried and complained about the rain so much so that Lordon shipped her off to the south of England for some sun. He comes across as a controlling prick but I can imagine her constant bitching would put anyone off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she eating by herself? Did she go alone?
Marbella is where her family has been having yearly summer vacays since her childhood, she's probably with them. I spot a couple plates on the table. Could Lordon also be there? 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It just fucks me off so much that her life is so nice and easy and she does absolutely NOTHING of value
Her life isn’t that nice. Yes, she gets free stuff and to stay in nice places… but her actual life is empty and without purpose. And she’s engaged to Lordon. Ain’t nothing nice about that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.