Niomi Smart #68 When you start following a dick, you become one too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read this as the poster being sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek, implying he’ll never leave her because he’s dopey-looking and can definitely do no better 😂 But that’s probably extremely wishful thinking on my part. The blatantly untrue shite her sycophants spout is unbelievable.
Like when you affectionately say "aww there's not a single thought behind those eyes is there?" about a dopey little dog

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like when you affectionately say "aww there's not a single thought behind those eyes is there?" about a dopey little dog
Smooooooooooooth brain 🤣

Edit: FR, that smooth brain audio could def be applied to Dims and Donks. A pair of pebbles, their brains are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
5300 dead in Libya and 10,000 missing. Did the moon do that too, or did those people not manifest hard enough?

What a strikingly ignorant and solipsistic worldview she has
It's awful isn't it when you put her trite glib shite into context.
Her obsession with herself seems to have stripped away normal compassion. She and Lordon are basking in their unbelievable unearned privilege, but think they have earned it and think they deserve it. It's a very culty dangerous world view - 'I live a privileged life because I am special. Little people have problems because they aren't as enlightened as us'. Victim blaming and absolving themselves of compassion and social responsibility as people deserve their circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
hadn’t checked up on Nimbo in a while…. Still see she’s referencing the moon and sun for her pointless existence along with cringey videos with donkey and a little bit of yoga added in. Yawnnnnnnn. Nothing new then.

ALSO WHAT THE F IS THIS!

IMG_5736.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Smooooooooooooth brain 🤣

Edit: FR, that smooth brain audio could def be applied to Dims and Donks. A pair of pebbles, their brains are.
I did it 😂 I made the thing. Unfortunately the smoooooth brain at the end of the original audio was cut off in the version I found, but you get the gist.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This is the day he spent purring, yes purring like a cat, on the beach. It was, in the words of Lordon, "a sort of meditation."
I'd be purring if as an unfortunate looking unemployed misogynist I'd managed to lure a dimwit into marrying me and taking me on endless holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Niomi & Jamie - Helen of Troy (in her mind) and the Trojan Horse. 🌕 ❤ A love story ❤ 🌕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet one of her chats with Verity may have involved the question of safety. She's so dull that she would repeat her mother verbatim. And there is no way Lordon makes her feel stable and rooted. He may be unshakeable in his presence but he comes across as emotionally unsteady and with nothing in his life built on a strong foundation (not his parents'), there is no way she feels safe.

Reactions: 14
I bet one of her chats with Verity may have involved the question of safety. She's so dull that she would repeat her mother verbatim. And there is no way Lordon makes her feel stable and rooted. He may be unshakeable in his presence but he comes across as emotionally unsteady and with nothing in his life built on a strong foundation (not his parents'), there is no way she feels safe.
She wanted to own a house by 30, she got a "house" let's just call it that to make things easy. Then she didn't like it, by the time she flew back home to it with the barnacle stuck to her side called Jamie, she suddenly not only didn't like her house but also didn't even want a home. He's really working on all the things that got her to adjust her life to his lifestyle. Or rather lack of.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's the poster child for someone who never had to face and overcome adversity (at least in her teenage/adult life). She's so afraid of failing that she's trapped herself in a horrible life with a horrible man(child). She deserves everything she gets. A normal, self-respecting man would never settle with someone like her. Self-respecting women would not choose her as a friend. Pathetic.

I know this is harsh, but with everything going on in the world, the LEAST she could do is not talk about herself for one single second.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do they both say they are 'living' there when according to Niomi's stories the other day, they were just staying a few weeks? Explains how she's 'lived' in 20+ different places, I guess!

View attachment 2448870
just a quick look at the mention of tierrairis and its website https://tr.ee/EBHEYFAAm5 …. This place they are staying at sounds like a communal-living tribe which not surprisingly is very much up Lordon’s street…. Sounds a bit sketchy to me as for once Niomi doesn’t jump to a room tour or showing much information of the place she’s staying but keep on blabbing shits like the moon and inner peace

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
“I wanted to speak into this a bit further”

It’s official - Lordon writes her captions now.
hate to say I told ya so
I also get really bad vibes they take some sort of drug legal or not I dont know
but he writes and posts while shes up in the clouds / passed out on what he's given her
and it makes me really worry as her dependency on him grows
this is NOT an equal relationship and has never been

does she/he REALLY think her viewers will believe the 'safety' crap on her profile when she said she had to be verbally harassed to even give horse teeth a second look

this is concerning but its all in plain sight so.....
a LOT of lost/bored shitless ppl turn to drugs and I would not put it past them to be heavily experimenting

Reactions: 17
just a quick look at the mention of tierrairis and its website https://tr.ee/EBHEYFAAm5 …. This place they are staying at sounds like a communal-living tribe which not surprisingly is very much up Lordon’s street…. Sounds a bit sketchy to me as for once Niomi doesn’t jump to a room tour or showing much information of the place she’s staying but keep on blabbing shits like the moon and inner peace
You could not pay me to join or stay or go to one of these things. I imagine there'd be some sort of orgy/partner swapping/group activity/let yourself be free situation too, lol (maybe I've been listening to too many crime/cult podcasts the last 6 months).

She's so NAIVE! Why wouldn't her family/friends stop this. ITS ACTUALLY BONKERS.

Reactions: 20
She’s already deleted the comment about Jamie’s past.
It's disgusting how Niomi just...overlooks...his history and decides it's not important. :mad: Honestly, female to female...how dare she? Of course we're not responsible for men's actions, however we are responsible for what we do with that information once it's presented to us (i.e. don't date the creepy guys!).

And I don't think he really changed. He may have learned to socially mask better and learned all the "right" things to say, but I believe that level of misogyny never really leaves a man.

But hey, she knows better, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Isn’t there a keep it on tattle rule? It’s painfully obvious 99% of those comments are coming from here, they’re very specific with info that could only come from here and some are almost verbatim what has been posted here. Then they’re being shared back here as “oh look her followers are catching on”. What’s the point of leaving comments on her stuff, you don’t really care about helping her so it’s just to tear down on her for likes, which is equally as sad and pathetic as she’s currently being. That’s what tattle is for no?

She’s annoying as duck, but she’s not a murderer or doing anything nasty aside from being a pompous, out of touch wannabe hippie. The barrage of comments everytime she posts is weird imo, a bigger and more tangible impact would just be unfollowing, she’ll eventually realise the correlation

Reactions: 6
Alright, I'll bite...

she’s not a murderer
So that's how low the bar is for you then?

The barrage of comments everytime she posts is weird imo
It's weird to me that she doesn't take misogyny seriously imo.

Isn’t there a keep it on tattle rule? It’s painfully obvious 99% of those comments are coming from here
Literally anyone can come on this thread and copy and paste what Tattlers have said. It doesn't mean that Tattlers themselves are actually commenting on Niomi's posts. Several people on this thread have actively been against people who have suggested commenting/DMing Niomi and her family when it's been brought up in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.