Niomi Smart #68 When you start following a dick, you become one too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they both say they are 'living' there when according to Niomi's stories the other day, they were just staying a few weeks? Explains how she's 'lived' in 20+ different places, I guess!

Screenshot_20230914_190314_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Staying, you are STAYING. You are homeless
Or maybe his plan is to live there permanently...It really wouldn't surprise me. Strange that he'd say he's living somewhere he's staying as a guest for a few weeks. I bet this guy outstays his welcome everywhere he goes.

Reactions: 19
Or maybe his plan is to live there permanently...It really wouldn't surprise me. Strange that he'd say he's living somewhere he's staying as a guest for a few weeks. I bet this guy outstays his welcome everywhere he goes.
He's basically a couch surfer

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The boys in middle school used to shout, “safety!” when they farted so it’s kinda funny when I see that picture of them naked with “safety” written across it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sharing comments before she deletes them. The first is from a legit psychotherapist.
View attachment 2448851
View attachment 2448852
Vidamethod is spot on. Will be interesting to see if she deletes it or actually engages with this comment. It’s not trolling but shows genuine educated concern for her. If she genuinely believes in all her bollocks then she should be able to politely defend it and engage in a discussion.

My guess is that she won’t- she’ll ignore it as per usual then follow it up with a passive aggressive stories referencing it says later.

Reactions: 16
Vidamethod is spot on. Will be interesting to see if she deletes it or actually engages with this comment. It’s not trolling but shows genuine educated concern for her. If she genuinely believes in all her bollocks then she should be able to politely defend it and engage in a discussion.

My guess is that she won’t- she’ll ignore it as per usual then follow it up with a passive aggressive stories referencing it says later.
That was a very thoughtful comment and I'm glad she shared it. But you just know one of Nim's stans will be like "Its not Niomi's fault that you chose this job, that's on you if you feel that way about what she post. She's a HUMAN BEING!" blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This comment is about Lordon.

Screenshot_20230914_202037_Instagram.jpg

The sweetest face?! Nope. I would say Lordon has the kind of face only a mother could love, lol.

A man you can rely on?! Was this person paid to write this comment or is she one of the loons from the commune?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2449071

The sweetest face?! Nope. I would say Lordon has the kind of face only a mother could love, lol.

A man you can rely on?! Was this person paid to write this comment or is she one of the loons from the commune?!

Sorry WHAT. Do these people have no survival instincts

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I want to write something so profound and original, but just as Niomi's blabberings, everything has been repeated and exhausted. She's lost, crazy, nasty and insufferable! I don't care if she leaves him, if she stays, if they have three babies, followed by a bitter divorce, just try to make it entertaining, woman! Damn! Why do you have to be so boring? 💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2449071

I read this as the poster being sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek, implying he’ll never leave her because he’s dopey-looking and can definitely do no better 😂 But that’s probably extremely wishful thinking on my part. The blatantly untrue shite her sycophants spout is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I read this as the poster being sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek, implying he’ll never leave her because he’s dopey-looking and can definitely do no better 😂 But that’s probably extremely wishful thinking on my part. The blatantly untrue shite her sycophants spout is unbelievable.
Haha! Hopefully you are right!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.