Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
If she had "pride and respect for women's bodies" she would not be engaged to the Knickers-for-Liquor guy. 🤷‍♀️ ☕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
Basically what I think when Nimbobs has a new Story 🙄 And that manicure…why? Just take all of it off!
IMG_5141.jpeg

Under Lordon’s last grid post 🤣
IMG_5143.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
if she's really fantasizing about living in the farm surrounded by animals, she doesn't need to travel all the way to Ibiza. Doesn't Will the farmer from Love Island works in his farm somewhere in the UK? She could have just approached him but well it's all hard manual work from his social media which I don't think Niomi will get to appreciate
Ah no I thinking farming to Niomi means floating around in a white dress with Hunter wellies plucking a lavender sprig or two. And then cuddling a lamb. Certainly not dealing with a cow's afterbirth at 3am or hammering frozen water drinkers in the depths of winter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Lovely_rita

It looks like a field full of boring, pretentious, braindead trust fund kids. Partying disguised as getting in touch with nature and hard graft.

What a load of wank.

Reactions: 59

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I honestly think Niomi is absolutely mental. Seriously. How can someone be so detached from reality? Her 'busy London life' was the odd meeting, endless free beauty/pamper appointments, going running or to the gym for an hour a day, and filming herself having a total breakdown over having to do an hour of work. I so wish she would go and shadow a normal workplace for just a few HOURS and realise how bloody lucky she is and has been. I find it scary how lacking in resilience a person can be, that she feels the need to 'slow down' from an already snail pace life. If she slows down anymore she'd have one foot in the grave. I think it's extremely unhealthy for someone her age to live like this as well tbh. It's almost like she's living the life of someone who has retired but I know pensioners who have more get up and go than her, it's surreal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

ElenaK

VIP Member
She went through a lot during the pandemic? Well, let's see. She did get dumped and that's very sad and all, but we've commented on that a million times already. Other than that, she had it pretty easy, actually. She and Joe were in his parents' guest house during the first lockdown and the house was small, but luxurious, with a nice garden, not to mention they had access to nature at all times. Then she was in her parents' mansion in Sussex, with great outdoor space, then in her own shed. And the most important thing, she and everyone she loved made it out just fine, which is obviously great!
Meanwhile, people were dying all around the world, losing loved ones and many were living in tiny apartments with not even a balcony, let alone whole forests and parks at their disposal.
Poor Niomi had it the roughest, though!

Edit: @Jackie Daytona, we got the same thing on our mind, it's maddening how her fans think she's some sort of martyr!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
It's hilarious how she keeps trying to push this whole "nature girl" thing. She likes the idea and marketing aspects of nature. But she doesn't actually enjoy it:

-Hates weather and seasonal changes on a deep, pathological, level. It needs to be sunny at all times, regardless of location.
-Had to be rescued by authorities in a jungle because she was arrogant and ill-educated.
-Complained about the presence of dust at an outdoor festival.
-Went hiking in Ireland in a skirt/dress.
-Thrives in large cities and is happiest at London PR events
-Constant travel and consumerism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lovely_rita

The moon was looking very beautiful on my walk to work this morning. I remembered Dimbobs' post, so I gave the moon a nod and a wink for her.

Naturally, I felt like an utter prat, and I hope nobody saw me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

queenamber

VIP Member
God I absolutely love when influencers talk about "living abroad" and it's for 3-6 weeks.

As someone who has been jumping through immigration hoops for the last 10 years, Niomi couldn't manage one piece of paperwork and would probably tell the immigration officer he was ✨dimming her light✨

She's delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 54