Niomi Smart #67 Lordon's pointy pencil peen is the very worst thing we've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why, but I just have a feeling she’s going to be pregnant by the end of this year.

she’s already preparing herself 👇🏼

IMG_4794.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
New thread guys!!! it's very unique, made with the light of the shining sun and the poop of the rarest butterfly. You've got this! 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lordon probably gets off on the thought of other men being jealous of him. Regardless of what you think of Niomi, he is punching ...
I feel like he definitely would have been punching in the Joe/Kate Middleton era Niomi but now they’re pretty evenly matched… although at least Niomi has an income stream that isn’t from the bank of mum & dad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.