Niomi Smart #67 Lordon's pointy pencil peen is the very worst thing we've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for voting for my thread title! I've amended it a little as I think 'pointy pencil peen' reads better than 'skinny pencil peen.' 😄

Recap:
Nims and Lordon got frisky in a reel where they displayed their love in public and Lordon declared he was 'a bit horny'. Nims faced a backlash for this in the comment section of her IG, with one person declaring this was the 'worst thing I have seen today,' while others told Niomi her content is now more suited to OnlyFans.
They then went to Boom Festival where Nims did sex yoga with Kevin, our gruesome twosome rolled around naked in the mud and Lordon showed off his peen.
Post-festival, Nims sees herself as an enlightened being who exists on a higher plane than other mere mortals. When she had a run in with an 'unbelievably rude' person at the airport, she told him to calm down and recommended him a self-help book. Yes, she really is this insufferable.
Nims has declared she is on a path of love, happiness and freedom, all while looking completely dead behind the eyes.
She is now hinting that she will be moving into life coaching and 'helping' her followers to become as 'enlightened' as her. Truly, she sounds completely bonkers and has been entirely brainwashed by Lordon.

pencilpeen.jpg

magicmudbaths.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Thanks, @Shutterbug99!!! 👍😘
I was watching Lordon's latest story and Niomi's running to greet him in the path of an approaching bus. She ran through that lane a moment before it arrived, paying no mind to the vehicle that could possibly send her to the afterlife. She was too busy smiling like a maniac, hands flying, excited to greet her bubbly fiancĂ©. Girl's gonna take a completely different trip if she keeps this up. đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I just caught up on her stories and omg she’s worse than ever 😂😂 The story doesn’t even add up to me. If the man was really that awful why on earth would her bf send her over to deal with him. Plus if the man was so aggressive that she was shaking (😂) why would she want to hang around in that situation any longer and write down book recommendations?! Surely you’d just pay and then walk away ASAP. Also notice that she says this man was really rude and shouting but she never actually says what he was saying, probably because they were at fault in some way.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks for voting for my thread title! I've amended it a little as I think 'pointy pencil peen' reads better than 'skinny pencil peen.' 😄

Recap:
Nims and Lordon got frisky in a reel where they displayed their love in public and Lordon declared he was 'a bit horny'. Nims faced a backlash for this in the comment section of her IG, with one person declaring this was the 'worst thing I have seen today,' while others told Niomi her content is now more suited to OnlyFans.
They then went to Boom Festival where Nims did sex yoga with Kevin, our gruesome twosome rolled around naked in the mud and Lordon showed off his peen.
Post-festival, Nims sees herself as an enlightened being who exists on a higher plane than other mere mortals. When she had a run in with an 'unbelievably rude' person at the airport, she told him to calm down and recommended him a self-help book. Yes, she really is this insufferable.
Nims has declared she is on a path of love, happiness and freedom, all while looking completely dead behind the eyes.
She is now hinting that she will be moving into life coaching and 'helping' her followers to become as 'enlightened' as her. Truly, she sounds completely bonkers and has been entirely brainwashed by Lordon.

View attachment 2339422

View attachment 2339411
Love the summary. And imagine it was only from last few weeks, and it is already exhausting me on how unhinged and unbelievably weird they are to the point of being a threat to society 😭 where are the Innocent days of broche and secret services 🙃😓 2 idiots having a platform sharing pure rubbish...I can't. Please make it stop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just caught up on her stories and omg she’s worse than ever 😂😂 The story doesn’t even add up to me. If the man was really that awful why on earth would her bf send her over to deal with him. Plus if the man was so aggressive that she was shaking (😂) why would she want to hang around in that situation any longer and write down book recommendations?! Surely you’d just pay and then walk away ASAP. Also notice that she says this man was really rude and shouting but she never actually says what he was saying, probably because they were at fault in some way.
Yeah, I feel like she is leaving out a huge chunk of the airport story. I feel like Niomi and Lordon were definitely at fault or did something to exacerbate the situation. It could also be that the airport worker wasn't actually that rude (I have a hard time believing he was actually shouting at her) and she was exaggerating.

The reason I think she may have exaggerated here is because I think her and Lordon are about to create their own life coaching scam - and the airport story was her way of showing just how enlightened (lol!) she is. She's already been telling her followers that she is going to help them become just like her - full of light, love and happiness etc. etc.

I think this has been Lordon's goal from the time he first targeted vulnerable Niomi in Bali. This guy had been bumming around Bali for a couple of years before she showed up. Before that he was living at home and receiving an allowance from his parents after losing all his money. He's pushing forty and really had nothing going on. Thanks to Holly he knew Niomi was heartbroken, wealthy, and also has an in-built audience for him to tap into. We might think that everybody can see through his blend of BS, but that's not true. There are a lot of lost, lonely and vulnerable people out there and that's who people like Lordon prey on.

However, he doesn't really have the audience to make major money from this type of thing. Niomi does though.

Has anyone heard of Jeff and Shaleia, the YouTube couple who promise to help people find their soulmate or 'Twin Flame?' I listened to a podcast about these two a while back and it is crazy stuff. That's the kind of thing I can see Niomi and Lordon doing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Yeah, I feel like she is leaving out a huge chunk of the airport story. I feel like Niomi and Lordon were definitely at fault or did something to exacerbate the situation. It could also be that the airport worker wasn't actually that rude (I have a hard time believing he was actually shouting at her) and she was exaggerating.

The reason I think she may have exaggerated here is because I think her and Lordon are about to create their own life coaching scam - and the airport story was her way of showing just how enlightened (lol!) she is. She's already been telling her followers that she is going to help them become just like her - full of light, love and happiness etc. etc.

I think this has been Lordon's goal from the time he first targeted vulnerable Niomi in Bali. This guy had been bumming around Bali for a couple of years before she showed up. Before that he was living at home and receiving an allowance from his parents after losing all his money. He's pushing forty and really had nothing going on. Thanks to Holly he knew Niomi was heartbroken, wealthy, and also has an in-built audience for him to tap into. We might think that everybody can see through his blend of BS, but that's not true. There are a lot of lost, lonely and vulnerable people out there and that's who people like Lordon prey on.

However, he doesn't really have the audience to make major money from this type of thing. Niomi does though.

Has anyone heard of Jeff and Shaleia, the YouTube couple who promise to help people find their soulmate or 'Twin Flame?' I listened to a podcast about these two a while back and it is crazy stuff. That's the kind of thing I can see Niomi and Lordon getting into.

One thing for bright tribes people following her on IG. Quite another to ask for money to talk drivel and regurgitate someone else's 'wisdom'. đŸ€ȘđŸ˜œđŸ€‘

Reactions: 11
Those were the days! Nowadays, Niomi wants people to know she is naked. If you can't accept that she is spiritually growing, that's your problem.

nimboobs.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Thanks, @Shutterbug99!!! 👍😘
I was watching Lordon's latest story and Niomi's running to greet him in the path of an approaching bus. She ran through that lane a moment before it arrived, paying no mind to the vehicle that could possibly send her to the afterlife. She was too busy smiling like a maniac, hands flying, excited to greet her bubbly fiancĂ©. Girl's gonna take a completely different trip if she keeps this up. đŸ˜”â€đŸ’«
wtf, how long were they apart for, half an hour or something?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
There’s no way she’ll succeed at a career in life coaching.

Her aim for the podcast was to “help people live smart” and she gave that up within a matter of weeks because of the huge backlash. In reality it was harmless, she believed she would help poeple, could easily reach a large audience and said audience could take it or leave it without having to part with anything other than a bit of their time. It gave us a laugh, the only thing to suffer was her ego (arguably we had to suffer hearing her drivel, but again we could take it or leave it), and the repercussions were, at worse, a few throw away comments from followers asking “what happened to the podcast?”.

If she markets herself as a life coach or goes in to business with Lordon, people will be PAYING for her drivel. She can’t just sack it off if it doesn’t go her way. She will have to deliver. No exceptions, no excuses. Paying clients (if that’s the correct term, I’m not sure) will expect a quality service; actual support, meaning she can’t just duck off to a festival on a whim; and, they’ll expect actual results. If she fails in that- which I highly suspect she will- the repercussions will be so much worse. Clients will expect their money back, and there’ll be nothing stopping said clients from speaking out about how FULL OF tit she is.

*I’m also hoping the venture will fail because more and more people are becoming suspicious and sceptical of ‘life coaches’. Please society, prove me right and restore some of my faith in humanity and provide some Karmic justice so that the Nims & Lordon‘s of the world get what they truly deserve. Or at the very least, end up with a bank account as empty mine đŸ€Ș

Reactions: 26
If you’d told me back in her dreamy Joe “I just woke up at 6am to do a 10k and eat three blueberries” era she’d be taking naked mud baths at druggie festivals, posting foreplay in cafes and antagonising airport staff I’d never have believed you

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I don’t think that anyone stupid enough to pay Niomi for ‘life coaching services’ would have the balls to complain. They’ll either be too embarrassed to admit that she didn’t deliver what they were expecting (which is what? đŸ€”) or they’ll be the Emperor in his new clothes. Idiots. All of them.

Reactions: 23
You don't understand, she was at yoga around the corner, it was probably like a whole hour or so. Their love is true and pure, it must be so painful not being able to suck face for even a second! Don't be single and jealous, find someone to kiss! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She can pretend all she likes but she's so fake it's very transparent - Niomi HATES negative backlash. Last time she got negative comments she asked those people to unfollow her ffs. In the past it was all 'I love constructive comments' because she wasn't getting any negative comments. Nobody actually secure and content in their relationship and life choices is that defensive, she's going on about the negativity far too much to be unbothered by it. Who can afford 'life coaching' in this economic climate anyway?

Reactions: 23
She should’ve recommended a self help book to Forky, something like See Spot Run or The Cat in the Hat, to teach him to read and spell.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is typical Lordon speak. He also wrote about how he loves catching up on walks with Niomi. Like, you spend 24/7 together and have so for over a year. Plus, both of you do nothing. What’s there to catch up on?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If you’d told me back in her dreamy Joe “I just woke up at 6am to do a 10k and eat three blueberries” era she’d be taking naked mud baths at druggie festivals, posting foreplay in cafes and antagonising airport staff I’d never have believed you
And getting “pointy pencil peen” in a thread title because of her new fiancĂ©. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.