Niomi Smart #67 Lordon's pointy pencil peen is the very worst thing we've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, what exactly has happened to Caggie since her mic days?? or since this photo of her with brown hair (the aweventurer one) was taken.

She looks vastly different - and not in a good way - This is a woman has no financial worriers, constant freebies, free travel etc I mean if she's sick I'll take it all back and feel like a 🍆 but as it stands she looks awful especially for one living such a charmed life

View attachment 2393743
To me she just looks like a bang average woman in her mid 30s, no hiding behind weird poses, filters or fancy clothes

• Sad
Reactions: 14
To me she just looks like a bang average woman in her mid 30s, no hiding behind weird poses, filters or fancy clothes
Takes a lot of effort to scam people into paying $5K for a session with you to talk about jack tit. People must be desperate and INSANE to pay these stupid coaches. First came the influencer, now comes the life coach. GTFO.

Reactions: 15
That's why I feel like she's preying on lonely people with disposable income, because you'd have to be a mug to pay that to spend a week with an unqualified stranger. The only people I can think of doing this are people that have no friends but want to do stuff for the gram (aka Nims)

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That's why I feel like she's preying on lonely people with disposable income, because you'd have to be a mug to pay that to spend a week with an unqualified stranger. The only people I can think of doing this are people that have no friends but want to do stuff for the gram (aka Nims)
Makes it even sadder that they would prey on people in those circumstances doesn't it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Caggie seems to use the same language as Lordon - 'calling', etc.

So where have Nimbobs and Lordon got to? Still plugged in to their infusion?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She posted this in her story. Of course Lordon looks like a slob in his shorts that look like swimming trunks or pajamas, drawstring untied, even though these seem to be their engagement photos.

asshole.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It's probably the best he's ever looked
---
It's probably the best he's ever looked

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yup, definitely one of their few good pics.
She looks less hollow faced and miserable and he looks human.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted this in her story. Of course Lordon looks like a slob in his shorts that look like swimming trunks or pajamas, drawstring untied, even though these seem to be their engagement photos.

View attachment 2394578
Amateur body language analysis just for giggles 🤗

* he’s leaning into her heavily so he’s completely leans on her /needs her more emotionally
* she is standing upright but her head leans in so she’s more independent in this relationship but she still likes him.
* her hand is gently on his chest though keeping him at bay so I think he’s quite smothering ( not to mention she can show the engagement ring again)
* she seems to be smiling really genuinely but he has a superior smirk again and one side of his mouth looks like it’s up showing contempt for the person taking the picture. Plus when you zoom in on his eyes they look angry to me.
* he’s thumb is supporting her shoulder but his fingers are tucked under. This isn’t a very comfortable way to have your fingers so I think he is stressed or tense. Almost like he’s digging his fingers into her.

Conclusion lordon is very needy and controlling his ego is off the charts. He sees everyone as a threat to his relationship and he holds contempt for anyone he deems to be below him

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’ll like that photo because he actually looks quite preppy in it. She could legit be a much older sister or well preserved mum. She has no sense of how to dress or present herself.

aaannndd he's holding a beer. He couldnt put it down even for a photo?

AND his short strings are untied. The lighting might be making him look better than usual but he isnt actually making any effort at all.

Reactions: 11
He tried his very best to only show half the real size of his 8 teeth instead of 16, I appreciate the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else finding it odd that Niomi seems to be bouncing from her Aunts and grandmothers houses while staying Brighton? It doesn’t look like she’s stayed with her mum or at least hasn’t showed it?

Also, Caggie’s retreat is definitely the road Niomi’s going down I think. In her video with the clairvoyant she told Niomi she was going to hold retreats (this was just after Niomi finished her YTT) so we know she really took that reading to heart because she also told Niomi that a man was going to come into her life in the next year (enter Lordon), but she didn’t clarify if the man would be good for her or not

Reactions: 20
Anyone else finding it odd that Niomi seems to be bouncing from her Aunts and grandmothers houses while staying Brighton? It doesn’t look like she’s stayed with her mum or at least hasn’t showed it?
This - and also wearing a bikini essentially to make morning coffee?

• Haha
  • Angry
She's got a bod to show with breakfast! You mean to tell me ya'll don't make your coffee in your underpants?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought you guys were joking but lol she really was making coffee in her underpants and trying to act super casual as if the camera wasn't rolling, well until the end at least.

1692635892808.png

1692635843570.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.