Niomi Smart #67 Lordon's pointy pencil peen is the very worst thing we've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1692640874948.png

Lordon got fingers' amputation + beer (or whatsoever) for engagement pictures, why not !

She looks like his mom in this picture. The leopard print :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine having a life where the only thing you have to do on a Monday morning is make coffee in your pants and write in your journal (still just wearing pants). I’m bored just looking at her. I’m surprised they’ve not been reunited yet - almost 2 weeks apart, how on earth have they coped?! Looks like she’s at Verity’s though, and we know he’s not welcome there. 2 weeks is a bleeping LONG time apart when you don’t have anything to do. I’d have expected more of a meltdown.

Also, how long before that pic of the two of them ends up in a frame in yet another new apartment..?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just feel compelled to clarify, it's pretty normal, imo, to wake up and make your breakfast in your pj's or t-shirt or pants or whatever you slept in. It's the posing in your undies while doing it and posting it on your socials, pretending you're so casual and quirky, that's the ick for me.

Reactions: 37
I just feel compelled to clarify, it's pretty normal, imo, to wake up and make your breakfast in your pj's or t-shirt or pants or whatever you slept in. It's the posing in your undies while doing it and posting it on your socials, pretending you're so casual and quirky, that's the ick for me.
Totally, but in someone else’s house?

• Haha
Yes, she's an old maid, past her prime, it's a miracle she's engaged again, because let's face it- a 31 year old woman! That's absolutely shocking, especially in this day and age. No wonder she keeps shoving that ring in our faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Lordon commented under her undies and coffee story with "Darling, you are so brave and vulnerable"... actually he probably didn't since nobody would get to see it but her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I posted this on Forky's thread and its pure crap per usual as all his posts are, but its funny that Charlotte likes all his little digs at Niomi perhaps?

1692659950811.png

Reactions: 10
Why did Niomi drop this fine male, looks like he matches her dumb wonderfully? Maybe because he's too ambitious for her humble beach bum babe standards and isn't willing to follow her around in exchange for cash like Donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's also a weird thing to show off, it's not like she is making fancy foam art in a latte, she's literally just making a basic coffee 😂 why would anyone care? It's just going to be pervy guys watching (Inc Lordon). She may as well join Marcus on OF!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did Niomi drop this fine male, looks like he matches her dumb wonderfully? Maybe because he's too ambitious for her humble beach bum babe standards and isn't willing to follow her around in exchange for cash like Donkey.
Forky’s a dolt but he does seem to have at least some work ethic. Niomi is allergic to work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Being cynical this morning and wondering how great Dreamy Joey could really have been if her standards are what they are.

• Haha
It's also a weird thing to show off, it's not like she is making fancy foam art in a latte, she's literally just making a basic coffee 😂 why would anyone care? It's just going to be pervy guys watching (Inc Lordon). She may as well join Marcus on OF!
Lordon probably gets off on the thought of other men being jealous of him. Regardless of what you think of Niomi, he is punching ...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.