Niomi Smart #66 Engagement Era 2.0 Niomi Smug and her Slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else wonder what happened to her neatly organised was it dark blue spice rack? was it neals yard? anyone remember what brand? anyway do you think it is in storage?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
anyone else wonder what happened to her neatly organised was it dark blue spice rack? was it neals yard? anyone remember what brand? anyway do you think it is in storage?
Lordon looks like he'd be scared of food with actual flavour

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just scrolled past some old threads, and I sure miss the Forky era...and the pre-Forky era...anything but now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where did Marcus fit in? Before JW1?

Edit: this sounds more salacious than I intended 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where did Marcus fit in? Before JW1?
Marcus is one of the original Youtubers, he's one of the Zoella-Tanya Burr-Jim Chapman crew ("The Brit Crew"). Niomi was dating Marcus when he became famous on Youtube. At the time, she was a complete nobody, then she caught on and decided to start her own channel, immediately amassed a ton of subscribers because she was THE girlfriend of THE marcus butler. The rest is history....

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m currently waiting for my flight, so I’m going to give this a go (ooh, we’re challenging ourselves to be proactive…which is more than Nimbobs can say for herself). Thanks to @Shutterbug99 for the thread title.

Where it started: Cartier’s polo event, where Lordon was dressed like the frump that he is, and serving Nims as her bootleg photographer. He’s also making it into photos, but sans teeth, which is…confusing at best.
View attachment 2303458
View attachment 2303463

They attended a PR event held an engagement celebration that was attended by Nims and Lordon’s nearest and dearest, because they warrant that much love and care. It’s not at all coincidental that there was already another event being held in the same hotel that a whole bunch of influencers were invited/already going to. Lordon is also still sans teeth.
View attachment 2303489
View attachment 2303493

Nims and Lordon have also been spending time in Lisbon - don’t you know that Bahhhli is *so* last year? Lisbon is where it’s at, because they can dance ‘spontaneously’ in the streets, and Lordon can continue his open-mouthed breathing.
View attachment 2303408
Thanks to @Callan for the video, which you can find here: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...uld-be-to-see-a-therapist.39832/post-15659098

The two lovebirds managed to spend time apart, which may have been the first time since Lordon leeched onto his mealticket they met. Nimbobs had a taste of what her life used to be like, until London no longer served her.
View attachment 2303549
View attachment 2303550
View attachment 2303552

…and Lordon did what you’d come to expect of him, which is a whole lot of nothing, and mouth breathing.
View attachment 2303571
View attachment 2303572

It’s clear that she’s the most miserable with Lordon when she’s in Dublin…
View attachment 2303586

…so they’ve decided to go back to Lisbon for a few weeks to recover from being apart for so long.
View attachment 2303592
And Lordon is still sans teeth.

And as an addendum: She’s missed a couple of weeks of her podcast, which was doomed to fail from the start, since seeing things through isn’t her forte, so she can add another failed venture to her list of ‘tit I Wish I Could Pretend I Was Never Part Of.’
View attachment 2303609
Girl, us too. Us too.
Licherally paaaahfect recap ❤
Lordon slug sans teeth 🤣 but with boooobs. Oh boy that is going to be a ride...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Marcus is one of the original Youtubers, he's one of the Zoella-Tanya Burr-Jim Chapman crew ("The Brit Crew"). Niomi was dating Marcus when he became famous on Youtube. At the time, she was a complete nobody, then she caught on and decided to start her own channel, immediately amassed a ton of subscribers because she was THE girlfriend of THE marcus butler. The rest is history....
I have licherally never heard of him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
One thing I don't look forward is to see more explicit signs of how a manipulative creep he is. Missed the forky the crazy monkey era. At least when he is called out for his BS it is funny in a dumb way and he exposes he has been called out. Lordon is just a freaking narcissistic psychopath and is meticulous in his evilness.

Reactions: 14
I have licherally never heard of him
Do you know the other ones of the Brit Crew? I have so much Brit Crew lore stored in my head, it's sad 😅
Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 3.35.37 PM.png

sometimes I really want to resume my old Vlogmas recaps, but then I imagine typing all that..

Reactions: 16
I wonder if it reminds her too much of Joe and she can only eat unseasoned food now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you know the other ones of the Brit Crew? I have so much Brit Crew lore stored in my head, it's sad 😅
View attachment 2303956
They are ALL so irrelevant and creepy now...let's not forget the Tanya the legendary actress (has her own thread) and zoella the slugella (another thread). From all of this who would have thought that one of the individuals on the screanshhot will sell his buttchicks selfies....but yet again we are here for the heaving breathing and sans brain couple 🤣😅
---
I wonder if it reminds her too much of Joe and she can only eat unseasoned food now
If she eats at all...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow seeing their latest couple photos side by side really makes me think he was told in no uncertain terms to put away that infectious smile of his.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
They are ALL so irrelevant and creepy now...let's not forget the Tanya the legendary actress (has her own thread) and zoella the slugella (another thread). From all of this who would have thought that one of the individuals on the screanshhot will sell his buttchicks selfies....but yet again we are here for the heaving breathing and sans brain couple 🤣😅
I read all their threads (oh moon! the shadow housewife life!) and I would honestly say Tanya probably ended up with the most normal life (despite the brief wannabe actress era)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I read all their threads (oh moon! the shadow housewife life!) and I would honestly say Tanya probably ended up with the most normal life (despite the brief wannabe actress era)
But we still don't know what happened to Martha...poor doggy. I read all as well from time to time and oh boy I'm happy of the life i have, meaning, never wanting to have validation from strangers online and living for likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But we still don't know what happened to Martha...poor doggy. I read all as well from time to time and oh boy I'm happy of the life i have, meaning, never wanting to have validation from strangers online and living for likes.
Who's the biggest train wreck among them? I need a new thread to follow 😆

• Haha
If it was one of those "fk, marry or kill" game I'd probably want to kill all 3 of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would say nimbecile has become the biggest train wreck of them all. Perhaps Alongside Marcus the butt chick only fans guy. Tanya is boring (but as big entrepreneur she is - she came out with her own candle now...in summer...) Jim is boring, zoe sugg is boring but she is now pregnant for the second time, Alfie deyes was for me always a mystery why became famous perhaps bc of zoella...sooo boring as well. @formerly_sitkx any suggestions?

If it was one of those "fk, marry or kill" game I'd probably want to kill all 3 of them 😂
You're mercifull. I'd put Lordon in a dungeon and play Nim' s podcast on a loop, I'd arrange for Forky to be stuck in a waiting room for a week with access to fast food only and I'd force Marcus to... simply put clothes on. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You're already following the biggest train wreck of them all!

Estee Lalonde has her moments...including a recent TikTok meltdown she had because her boyfriend refuses to propose!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.