Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are an international menace! They keep confusing childlike and carefree with infantile and uncaring.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched the 'dancing' video 😬

I'm not engaged, and have 99 problems, but at least being subjected to that ain't one.

Also, I feel like you can tell from their connection/intimacy (lack of) that their sex is tit.
The way he swings her about like she's some puppet and how he looks like Jack Skellington don't really scream good sex, right?

Also, sorry, but her legs look painfully thin. Wth.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
They act like they’re 16 and living in some kind of young adult novel. And no Niomi it’s not aspirational, it’s just cringe.

Reactions: 20
Oh wow! That 'dancing in the street' story is CRINGE! How annoying are they?! Check out the guy who is just minding his own business trying to walk down the street but these two fools are constantly getting in his way.

Also note that Lordon's mouth is open the whole entire time. He's so revolting to look at!
Can ANYONE post a link to dancing in the street please ? ??

Reactions: 6
I don't know how to embed but I always check out her stories via iganony (would post the direct link but not sure it would let me, it's an anonymous instagram viewer website), she's not getting views from me. I do wish she'd put captions up on talkative stories, can't stand their voices but curious what they're saying ;)

Reactions: 10
I was thinking of posting this for you then got to this comment haha, I paused randomly to get the video and this made me laugh

1687535004955.png

1687535158680.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I was thinking of posting this for you then got to this comment haha, I paused randomly to get the video and this made me laugh

View attachment 2260493

View attachment 2260499
what the actual duck is this? Haha! Mouth open at all times - flinging her around like she's a sausage. Dear god!

That poor, poor lady having to film them. So awkward. She was VERY kind with her choice of words. Quite a dance. Meaning - stop you lunatics, I'm dying inside and would like to get back to my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Ugh. He is just. So. Tacky.

Honestly I think that's why she dresses like crap most of the time these days. She's wearing this oversized, incredibly loud and gauche accessory and what in gods name would anyone wear to with that? How does one dress to look sane or classy with that *thing* on one's arm? It's an impossible problem. She's pretending that it's all "fun" and "free spirited" but even she must know that this is all just a huge red flag for his antisocial personality. He's crass and tacky because he doesn't care about other people.

Reactions: 23
I think she’s actually jealous of DM as she has a more stable family than what she had without a stable father figure in her life. Also, now she’s in Portugal? Who else apart from a fellow influenza can relate to this lifestyle? Most people cannot suddenly drop everything to go from place to place at a moment notice. She really does not get what the majority of peoples lives entail.
---

Yeah, that also made be shudder. I hate people who do that to books. I once lent a good friend my copy of The Green Mile. It came back with the spine having more lines than the London tube. Never lent a book to anyone ever again.
I lent a book to someone, brand new great gatsby with a beautiful cover, the first thing they did was fold down the cover so it was creased as duck I almost had a stroke. Hate people like that!! I just know Nims is NO bookworm.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ugh. He is just. So. Tacky.

Honestly I think that's why she dresses like crap most of the time these days. She's wearing this oversized, incredibly loud and gauche accessory and what in gods name would anyone wear to with that? How does one dress to look sane or classy with that *thing* on one's arm? It's an impossible problem. She's pretending that it's all "fun" and "free spirited" but even she must know that this is all just a huge red flag for his antisocial personality. He's crass and tacky because he doesn't care about other people.
She's trying to be hIpPiE 😆😆
But i did notice that these days in London she seemed to put in a bit more effort than when she is in Dublin. She can try all she wants, but London is where she feels at home and thrives (whatever that may mean in her head right now).

Reactions: 14
Doing a quick jump back to her saying she's going to get married according to her chart - I think it's more than stupidity, it's bordering on cultural appropriation at this point. I know a lot of eastern religions and cultures have people get married on auspicious days using their astrological chart, but that is part of a religion, a culture, an ethnicity that has existed for thousands of years. I highly doubt she is listening to someone from those cultures and is definitely NOT properly informed on why this is so important in some cultures. Just like when she used the native american practice of burning sage without any acknowledgement

Sorry for the late comment, only had time to catch up on the thread right now 😅

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The best I've ever seen her look was in that apple picking photo right at the start of covid. Minimal makeup, darker hair, a cute skirt and T-shirt. Looked relaxed and natural. Since then... 10 out of 10 for trying, but something just doesn't work.
I tried looking for that photo but found this instead. Gosh, she looked good and genuinely happy... that one era where she accepted herself as a brunette.

Screenshot_20230623-180924__01.jpg

---
Is Emily the middle one? God, she's so out of breath in this photo. I hope she catched up with her breath after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I tried looking for that photo but found this instead. Gosh, she looked good and genuinely happy... that one era where she accepted herself as a brunette.

View attachment 2260560
---

Is Emily the middle one? God, she's so out of breath in this photo. I hope she catched up with her breath after.
Ha ha, yes that's side pose Emily.. she was sucking in so hard to have the tiniest waist 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The dance video is obviously Jamie’s idea. He constantly tells her what to do, what to say, how to act, and probably who she has to be. It reminds me of this story she posted yesterday, where you can literally hear him telling her how to pose. My gosh..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He really ,truly can't close his mouth to save his life eh?
He could benefit from those mouth tapes, taping his lips shut at night might help train him to be a nose breather, opposed to the mouth breather he clearly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.