Niomi Smart #66 Engagement Era 2.0 Niomi Smug and her Slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're mercifull. I'd put Lordon in a dungeon and play Nim' s podcast on a loop, I'd arrange for Forky to be stuck in a waiting room for a week with access to fast food only and I'd force Marcus to... simply put clothes on. 😁
Ahahah that was amazing, I love your answer more for sure!!
---
You're already following the biggest train wreck of them all!

Estee Lalonde has her moments...including a recent TikTok meltdown she had because her boyfriend refuses to propose!
Estee is special, that's for sure. Im still laughing that she got a coloring book when the pandemic started and talked about getting a tax write off for it since it was for "work" like wtf CHEAPO... She said she's wifey material because she makes banana bread and cookies, but she's more like baby material who constantly needs her diaper changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You're mercifull. I'd put Lordon in a dungeon and play Nim' s podcast on a loop, I'd arrange for Forky to be stuck in a waiting room for a week with access to fast food only and I'd force Marcus to... simply put clothes on. 😁
I would put nimbecile in a corporate office and give her a book to read with a strict deadline to summarize this book. Meltdown guaranteed!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Estee is special, that's for sure. Im still laughing that she got a coloring book when the pandemic started and talked about getting a tax write off for it since it was for "work" like wtf CHEAPO... She said she's wifey material because she makes banana bread and cookies, but she's more like baby material who constantly needs her diaper changed.
I can't take anyone with that name seriously. Is she at least French?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve never followed Estee but I’d love to see the meltdown video because her bf hasn’t proposed, can anyone share a link please?
I find it fascinating that some women think being engaged is like achieving some goddess like status.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just noticed this...is he wearing a cross necklace?

Huh...so now he's Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, and Agnostic? Those are all very different religions/philosophies. Maybe he's the one who inspired that Hillsong Church post Niomi made a few months ago on her IG stories...

Also what a hypocrite...his lifestyle and crappy actions/behaviors don't exactly match up with being religious.

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 2.57.57 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve never followed Estee but I’d love to see the meltdown video because her bf hasn’t proposed, can anyone share a link please?
I find it fascinating that some women think being engaged is like achieving some goddess like status.
It starts on page 23 and continues on with a few more videos on next pages.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys, I think she reads here. 😂 She finally disclosed that she's the founder of one of the brands she's recommending. (Although she didn't specify which brand in particular, so it's still deceptive).

Also, how f-king passive-aggressive: "#founder + #gifted + all genuine recommendations" ...as if we're in the wrong for not trusting her.
This reminds me of FleurDeForce's passive-aggressive post not long ago because her mean viewers made her follow the rules and declare an AD. :rolleyes:

IMG_3854.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry but they are not genuine recommendations if they were gifted or she gets paid to promote them. She's a genuine fake if anything.

I genuinely loved the paycheck I received to love these licherally paahfect products.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OMG she's actually WORKING and attempting to market her own brand amidst the paid promos.

• Haha
Oh so you would love zanna van D. Thread. That woman was so pride she is not married and NoT having children . Then everyone around her started to get engaged. So she had a breakdown at her birthday or when her milioonth travel was canceled (sustainability queen) because she thought she will be engaged with her fake teeth tiny human because she IS the tallest woman in the world apparently (She managed to get a selfie from the hospital of the said breakdown because #insta suffering #so brave ) and THEN while on a trip she got engaged and has been even more unsufferable so I stopped following her thread.
---
Ok so now Lordon has learned (or been told) how to shut his mouth for photos, can he work on the next project and hide those feet?
The ultimate project would he disappears for good😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lol! What a choice to have to make! Well, if I HAD to, it's Forky for me. I'm pretty sure I'm taller than him, though, so I'm not sure I'm the right female for him!

Lordon would be my last pick. Always.

Just like Niomi's then 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s hilarious Niomi ended up the biggest trainwreck since you could tell in her videos with Zoe and Tanya (especially when she was with Joe) that she thought herself better than them. She definitely thought she’d be married with kids well before those two

• Haha
Reactions: 37
But we still don't know what happened to Martha...poor doggy. I read all as well from time to time and oh boy I'm happy of the life i have, meaning, never wanting to have validation from strangers online and living for likes.
No, but we know !!
Sam Chapman came on her own thread and said that Martha was well and alive (on a farm maybe ? I don't remember exactly).

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s hilarious Niomi ended up the biggest trainwreck since you could tell in her videos with Zoe and Tanya (especially when she was with Joe) that she thought herself better than them. She definitely thought she’d be married with kids well before those two

I always think this! She tried to sell herself as the put together one only hanging out with those two because of their boyfriends. Zoe now has (almost) two kids with that same boyfriend. Tanya married that boyfriend, got divorced, and now has a kid with another boyfriend. Niomi has spent those years engaged, single, lost in the rainforest, and training her newest boyfriend not to smile with his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.