Niomi Smart #66 Engagement Era 2.0 Niomi Smug and her Slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently waiting for my flight, so I’m going to give this a go (ooh, we’re challenging ourselves to be proactive…which is more than Nimbobs can say for herself). Thanks to @Shutterbug99 for the thread title.

Where it started: Cartier’s polo event, where Lordon was dressed like the frump that he is, and serving Nims as her bootleg photographer. He’s also making it into photos, but sans teeth, which is…confusing at best.
IMG_4566.jpeg

IMG_4024.jpeg

They attended a PR event held an engagement celebration that was attended by Nims and Lordon’s nearest and dearest, because they warrant that much love and care. It’s not at all coincidental that there was already another event being held in the same hotel that a whole bunch of influencers were invited/already going to. Lordon is also still sans teeth.
IMG_4567.jpeg

IMG_4568.jpeg

Nims and Lordon have also been spending time in Lisbon - don’t you know that Bahhhli is *so* last year? Lisbon is where it’s at, because they can dance ‘spontaneously’ in the streets, and Lordon can continue his open-mouthed breathing.
1687535004955.png

Thanks to @Callan for the video, which you can find here: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...uld-be-to-see-a-therapist.39832/post-15659098

The two lovebirds managed to spend time apart, which may have been the first time since Lordon leeched onto his mealticket they met. Nimbobs had a taste of what her life used to be like, until London no longer served her.
IMG_6906.png

IMG_4570.jpeg

IMG_4571.jpeg

…and Lordon did what you’d come to expect of him, which is a whole lot of nothing, and mouth breathing.
IMG_4276.jpeg

IMG_4572.jpeg

It’s clear that she’s the most miserable with Lordon when she’s in Dublin…
IMG_4425.jpeg

…so they’ve decided to go back to Lisbon for a few weeks to recover from being apart for so long.
IMG_4573.jpeg

And Lordon is still sans teeth.

And as an addendum: She’s missed a couple of weeks of her podcast, which was doomed to fail from the start, since seeing things through isn’t her forte, so she can add another failed venture to her list of ‘tit I Wish I Could Pretend I Was Never Part Of.’
IMG_3978.jpeg

Girl, us too. Us too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m currently waiting for my flight, so I’m going to give this a go (ooh, we’re challenging ourselves to be proactive…which is more than Nimbobs can say for herself). Thanks to @Shutterbug99 for the thread title.

Where it started: Cartier’s polo event, where Lordon was dressed like the frump that he is, and serving Nims as her bootleg photographer. He’s also making it into photos, but sans teeth, which is…confusing at best.
View attachment 2303458
View attachment 2303463

They attended a PR event held an engagement celebration that was attended by Nims and Lordon’s nearest and dearest, because they warrant that much love and care. It’s not at all coincidental that there was already another event being held in the same hotel that a whole bunch of influencers were invited/already going to. Lordon is also still sans teeth.
View attachment 2303489
View attachment 2303493

Nims and Lordon have also been spending time in Lisbon - don’t you know that Bahhhli is *so* last year? Lisbon is where it’s at, because they can dance ‘spontaneously’ in the streets, and Lordon can continue his open-mouthed breathing.
View attachment 2303408
Thanks to @Callan for the video, which you can find here: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...uld-be-to-see-a-therapist.39832/post-15659098

The two lovebirds managed to spend time apart, which may have been the first time since Lordon leeched onto his mealticket they met. Nimbobs had a taste of what her life used to be like, until London no longer served her.
View attachment 2303549
View attachment 2303550
View attachment 2303552

…and Lordon did what you’d come to expect of him, which is a whole lot of nothing, and mouth breathing.
View attachment 2303571
View attachment 2303572

It’s clear that she’s the most miserable with Lordon when she’s in Dublin…
View attachment 2303586

…so they’ve decided to go back to Lisbon for a few weeks to recover from being apart for so long.
View attachment 2303592
And Lordon is still sans teeth.

And as an addendum: She’s missed a couple of weeks of her podcast, which was doomed to fail from the start, since seeing things through isn’t her forte, so she can add another failed venture to her list of ‘tit I Wish I Could Pretend I Was Never Part Of.’
View attachment 2303609
Girl, us too. Us too.
Amazing recap 😂 👏🏽

I wonder if Niomi realizes that her crappy content is also not serving anyone… licherally 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you guys HAD to marry one of the following, which would you pick? Marcus, Forky, or Lordon?
(but in this scenario, Marcus is still posting his bare ass on OnlyFans during your marriage)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I know nothing about Marcus, not even what he looks like, so I will pick him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you guys HAD to marry one of the following, which would you pick? Marcus, Forky, or Lordon?
(but in this scenario, Marcus is still posting his bare ass on OnlyFans during your marriage)
Lol! What a choice to have to make! Well, if I HAD to, it's Forky for me. I'm pretty sure I'm taller than him, though, so I'm not sure I'm the right female for him!

Lordon would be my last pick. Always.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve had the shittiest day (all first world problems so no sympathy please) but I’m now out for a walk, reading the new thread and laughing out loud in the street ♥ bravo and thank you to @CallItAsItIs and @Shutterbug99 for wonderful recap and new thread title.
Sans teeth. I am dead. 🤣

Edit: Also, if I had to chose between Marcus, Forky or Lordon I’m pretty sure I would chose Forky, get lost in the jungle together, “accidentally” break his phone, run away from him, organise my own rescue and leave him there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marcus and Forky are equals in my eyes. OF isn't that bad, and I can handle Forky using words like 'broche'.
Lordon is bottom of the pile.

Reactions: 14
I’ve had the shittiest day (all first world problems so no sympathy please) but I’m now out for a walk, reading the new thread and laughing out loud in the street ♥ bravo and thank you to @CallItAsItIs and @Shutterbug99 for wonderful recap and new thread title.
Sans teeth. I am dead. 🤣
Sorry in advance for the sympathy!

I'm sorry you had a bad day :(
Even if it's first world problems, your day can still be crappy and terrible! I hope you can have a nice hot bath after your walk, and a relaxing cup of tea and some tattle reading 🥰 Tomorrow is a new one

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sans teeth. I am dead. 🤣

Edit: Also, if I had to chose between Marcus, Forky or Lordon I’m pretty sure I would chose Forky, get lost in the jungle together, “accidentally” break his phone, run away from him, organise my own rescue and leave him there.
I'd steal Roots and run off!! 🐶🐕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If I had to I’d definitely take Forky to get free PT for say, 6-8 months. Put my Loops in whenever he’s talking the rest of the time. Then use my hot PT-d body to get a decent guy 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nah why am I literally laughing out loud imagining you guys running for the hills from Forky

Me personally, if I HAD to marry one of them, I'd probably go for forky too 😭 our pillow talk would be him telling me I'm not a fit enough female...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I would also choose Forky, get lost in the jungle but being the only one who get rescued.
I mean the lion that he is can handle a little jungle, right ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would also choose Forky, get lost in the jungle but being the only one who get rescued.
I mean the lion that he is can handle a little jungle, right ?!
You and Forky, moments before the "Secret Service" rescues only you:
Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 2.54.29 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the new thread and title, @CallItAsItIs and @Shutterbug99 !🤗

If Marcus, Forky or Lordon were my marriage options, I'd stay single! I refuse to choose! 😂 But, OK, for funsies, Marbob. You know, for old times sake. I think I can get along best with him, plus, despite the butt pics, I don't think he's really bad or anything. (as far as I know) The other two are simply too gross to even consider. I'd punch them seconds into meeting them! (violence mode activated)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.