Niomi Smart #66 Engagement Era 2.0 Niomi Smug and her Slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over how, of all of the places to pick a fight...she chose an airport.

If the argument had escalated, if she pissed off the wrong person/airport staff member, etc...she could've been arrested or something. So DUMB. Never do that in a high-security area. (But then again, that didn't stop her from breaking the rules in Bali regarding overstaying her visa).

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I can't believe this is the same Niomi who made a video crying about seeing homeless people during Christmas... I think she's always had a streak of narcissism, but the breakup made her unbearably self-centred. Now she thinks the world owes her something just because a guy decided that he didn't want to spend the rest of his life with her.

Recommending The Alchemist and pretending to read it isn't the brag you think it is, Niomi. I'm dying of second-hand embarrassment.

I haven't posted here in a while - congratulations on your wedding @Callan! Your dress was lovely and I wish you a lifetime of happiness, health, love, and high energy! 🤪💖

Reading Tattle became a morning routine for me and my boyfriend during our holiday. Once, I caught him scrolling through a thread and when I asked him what he was reading he said I'm reading about Lordon. 💀 I completely lost it after that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I still can't get over how, of all of the places to pick a fight...she chose an airport.

If the argument had escalated, if she pissed off the wrong person, etc...she could've been arrested or something. So DUMB. (But then again, that didn't stop her from breaking the rules in Bali).
Tbh I feel like she would’ve LOVED that. Can you imagine? Getting arrested for ‘trying to help someone see life differently and raise their energy’. All these smelly hippy types thrive on getting arrested for being ‘radical’

Reactions: 14
She's going mad in the comments defending her change of direction and is constantly accusing others of being triggered, upset, unhappy or offended by her happiness 😂

She isn't open to any valid criticism at all! It's complete cult thinking

I do think to a large extent she is harmless and there's nothing wrong with a bit of positive thinking. But posting videos of you making put in a public place, harassing minimum wage workers and insulting anyone who dares to criticise you... she's completely blind to what people are finding offensive about what she's doing.

I also have to say .... I think if she was truly happy, we would see her gain a little weight. We all know she's not naturally that slim and I think if she was truly at peace with Lordon and her new life in Ireland she would be able to relax her diet and exercise regime a little but she seems to have got even more restrictive In that aspect which says something

Reactions: 22
Tbh I feel like she would’ve LOVED that. Can you imagine? Getting arrested for ‘trying to help someone see life differently and raise their energy’. All these smelly hippy types thrive on getting arrested for being ‘radical’
Lol so true!

Reactions: 7
New day, return to bore. But honestly, it’s a welcomed one. And yes, I do hate myself for saying that.
IMG_4823.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Calling time of death on Niomi’s brand and career as an influencer. Not only is this tit-show not what the vast majority of her followers signed up for content-wise, but her brand was largely built on envy, and as has been said here repeatedly, her life is just not remotely enviable or aspirational anymore. She’s trying to pivot into inspirational hippy-dippy content, but it’s not working and won’t work because she’s disingenuous and clearly miserable.

Her absolutely terrible life choice in shacking up with a misogynistic donkey aside, she’s just such a shite businesswoman too. How could she take a look at his complete and utter lack of success as a supposed inspirational influencer and life coach and want to emulate that? Like, before she came along he probably had £10 to his name and only maybe double that in followers.

If she wants to talk about people dragging each other up or down, he’s going to drag her down to his level of success, she won’t drag him up to hers.
Oh, no, no, girl! Haven't you heard? If Lordon were in charge of her socials from the get go, she would have had 3 million followers by now!!! 🙀 Never mind she's losing them by the second exactly because of his dumb antics. Or simply because they don't want to keep looking at his dashing visage. #dreamman #niomisking #whiteknight #rapunzel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please can anyone see her analytics and show us a wonderful downward trend of unfollows…?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.