Niomi Smart #66 Engagement Era 2.0 Niomi Smug and her Slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is still hung up on how Joe followed a bunch of "risque" insta pages as they were breaking up, huh?

I can see her hoping he'll see her now, going to essentially sex parties. And yet she has the eyes of a woman that hasn't orgasmed in months. Years. Maybe ever.
It's ironic that Joe probably did check out those accounts even when he was with her but out of respect for their relationship didn't follow them. I personally don't see anything wrong with that. It's just looking. But the stick up Niomi's ass was probably so tightly screwed that he probably felt like he had to hide and be secretive. Silly Nimbobs, sexual gratification can and should be for everyone. You're just the last to find out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
'Nobody talks to my bubbly fiancée like that' has sent me 😂 The Tattle commentary on the tragi-comedy life of Niomi Smart is just *chef's kiss*
Aww love that!! I was glued to this thread today, honestly speechless half the time when I was reading the comments and even more after I watched her IG stories, my mom came over today to hang out with the baby and she kept hearing me laughing randomly anytime I'd get near my laptop and do a bit of scrolling on here. She was asking what it was that I was reading that was so hilarious and I couldn't even begin to explain...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Niomi Smart #67 - it’s really donkey kicking off in the comments, but they don’t understand the tooth- ‘new man, new floss-ophy’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also curious how you can give someone a piece of a pen? Luckily she didn't borrow Lordon's freshly sharpened pencil 😝 😵 (gross sorry I know)

1690501222540.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ok this is totally beside the point but everyone has already more than covered everything I would have to say about her sanctimonious, holier than thou book story.

Just another example of how incoherent she is. In her stories she says there is a “massive” part of her audience is absolutely furious with her new path:
63A30EC5-7085-4D6C-9D82-A9580A3B5F3A.png
9D0D7FEA-5228-43CD-972F-674805513DBE.png

But then she later says that it’s a very small part of her audience 🤔

F29ADDC2-5600-4D97-8E0E-109250A684CE.png

AD0B234F-3BF6-442E-8015-8C1005BE82B5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Watching her stories again and it's bonkers that she would go back to a man who was already clearly agitated by her keeper (also not fair for her and Lordon not to say WHY after having all these stories on this dude, one side of story always with peanut butter elf Nims) and nagging him on while he's at work, trying to "give him a new perspective on life"??? Ahhaha.. he's at work, you don't work and have zero perspective on how that affects someone's day. Stay in your lane Niomi.

1690502601544.png

This whole airport soliloquy was just a way to bash people who didn't like her content and left comments, you equate their opinions with some random anonymous angry rude person and making it look like the same thing.

Reactions: 30
Watching her stories again and it's bonkers that she would go back to a man who was already clearly agitated by her keeper (also not fair for her and Lordon not to say WHY after having all these stories on this dude, one side of story always with peanut butter elf Nims) and nagging him on while he's at work, trying to "give him a new perspective on life"??? Ahhaha.. he's at work, you don't work and have zero perspective on how that affects someone's day. Stay in your lane Niomi.

View attachment 2338740

This whole airport soliloquy was just a way to bash people who didn't like her content and left comments, you equate their opinions with some random anonymous angry rude person and making it look like the same thing.
I lost it at peanut butter elf 🤣 nooo why does that sound cute though, more like peanut butter goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2338740

Such a terrible snob isn't she. Maybe just maybe this man has actually read The Alchemist, and even some other books! Who knows? It might come as a shock to little Miss Patronising that people with jobs do actually read.

Reactions: 24
I just don't understand how Lordon, this successful Sunday Service life coach went to this man to get something done and got yelled at and came back with his tail between his legs crying to Niomi about it, and she had to go, deal with it and pay. I wonder if the whole thing was about opening his wallet, which he probable doesn't even own. So if she wasn't with him, he'd fly home whithout his luggae? So confused lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just don't understand how Lordon, this successful Sunday Service life coach went to this man to get something done and got yelled at and came back with his tail between his legs crying to Niomi about it, and she had to go, deal with it and pay. I wonder if the whole thing was about opening his wallet, which he probable doesn't even own. So if she wasn't with him, he'd fly home whithout his luggae? So confused lol.
I think he keeps his pocket money in a special pouch with his name monogrammed on it by his mam 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I lived in a shared house for a while with people who went to Boom every year. They were constantly off their tits on drugs, smelled absolutely rancid as they never washed, and listened to absolutely tit music. They constantly walked round barefoot “to stay grounded man” and them and their friends all used to shag each other willy nilly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
The airport stories - speechless, you've all said everything I've been thinking! Why didn't she ask to speak to his manager? Or go to another desk? She said the worker beside him handed her the pen and paper so, why didn't she just turn to her and ask her to assist her? Why didn't the other worker say anything or get a manager?

Why did Lordon send her to the lion to get yelled at? Isn't he meant to protect her? Doesn't he love her, as they so profess? I would never be with someone who would do what he did to her (if it happened at all). It shows everything about his character and his true feelings for her. I truly hope your never in a situation where he needs to physically defend you against someone, Niomi! He will not be defending you, he'll be running in the opposite direction after having pushed you into the bad guy.

Her latest personal is giving white chick with a single dreadlock, covered in crystals.

• Haha
The airport stories - speechless, you've all said everything I've been thinking! Why didn't she ask to speak to his manager? Or go to another desk? She said the worker beside him handed her the pen and paper so, why didn't she just turn to her and ask her to assist her? Why didn't the other worker say anything or get a manager?

Why did Lordon send her to the lion to get yelled at? Isn't he meant to protect her? Doesn't he love her, as they so profess? I would never be with someone who would do what he did to her (if it happened at all). It shows everything about his character and his true feelings for her. I truly hope your never in a situation where he needs to physically defend you against someone, Niomi! He will not be defending you, he'll be running in the opposite direction after having pushed you into the bad guy.

Her latest personal is giving white chick with a single dreadlock, covered in crystals.
Lordon leaving it to Nimbobs to sort out would give me a massive ick if I was her. She probably thought if she bounced over to angry man he would be won over by her charms 😂 Instead she just irritated him even more than her gormless other half had.

Reactions: 29
Lordon leaving it to Nimbobs to sort out would give me a massive ick if I was her. She probably thought if she bounced over to angry man he would be won over by her charms 😂 Instead she just irritated him even more than her gormless other half had.
Right?! I never say anything nice about Forky (because there is nothing nice to say) but honestly he would defend/protect her from something like that. Not enough to keep her safe in the jungle...but at least he wouldn't knowingly send her to the lion's den (or have her pay).

To give the man book recommendations?! Who does she think she is? She needs to get down off her self-climbed pedestal.

1A3C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her arms are disturbingly scrawny in the airport story video. I know it's not PC to say but it's no wonder she prefers to be naked. Being that boney and angular just means clothes don't look good on you. It's bad enough she doesn't know how to dress but she looks like a human hanger without the pizzazz of a coat stand.

Reactions: 3
Omg someone take her phone away already... Niomi's rebellion influenced by McToothy

1690510960244.png

Hey she acknowledges that she CHANGED lol!

Yes, you grew into a sanctimonious twit Nims, congrats

1690511011233.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok this is totally beside the point but everyone has already more than covered everything I would have to say about her sanctimonious, holier than thou book story.

Just another example of how incoherent she is. In her stories she says there is a “massive” part of her audience is absolutely furious with her new path:
View attachment 2338708View attachment 2338710

But then she later says that it’s a very small part of her audience 🤔

View attachment 2338719
View attachment 2338727
And remember she claimed just yesterday or the day before that she doesn't need to delete comments because the few negative people delete them themselves/leave and her Bright Tribe protects her... So which is it? Your audience is furious or your audience protects you?

She seriously sounds mentally ill. I know we cannot diagnose, but she's either doing a tit ton of drugs which paired with her malnutrition is affecting her capacity to even string sentences together or she's mentally ill. Could also be both
---
Omg someone take her phone away already... Niomi's rebellion influenced by McToothy

View attachment 2338868

Hey she acknowledges that she CHANGED lol!

Yes, you grew into a sanctimonious twit Nims, congrats

View attachment 2338872
Poor Dimbobs. She seriously think she's choosing her circle? Ever since Joe dumped her (aka he didn't choose her) she's just floated around looking for people who'd choose her, grateful for whatever scrap of attention even if toxic, telling herself she should be feeling blessed for a cult idiot's tiny weenus.

She might have cut out Charlotte but it's obvious who won there. Doubt Charlotte spares a single thought for Niomi.

Aside from her mom, who even misses her? She's been so absent I bet daisy May doesn't even care anymore. With kids consistency is everything.

It's so depressing.

Reactions: 19
Change is not always a good thing. She acts like she’s been through a serious trauma and emerged a butterfly who knows the secrets to life. It was a breakup. Yes, breakups can be traumatizing, but most of us have been through them.

At her age, I went through 100x worse but I don’t act like I’m better than everyone else. And if you’ve actually experienced trauma, it takes years to recover and can stay with you for life. You don’t go to Bali and magically come back cured.

Also, why were they paying for luggage? You buy your luggage when you buy your ticket. Were their bags over the weight limit? There’s more to this story that she’s not sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I mean she probably did make that airline worker's day. I bet him and his team will be laughing about the idiocy of her writing down self-help books for the next few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I mean she probably did make that airline worker's day. I bet him and his team will be laughing about the idiocy of her writing down self-help books for the next few months.
I would file a complain that there is a mental chick harassing me with books list just because her fiance made a tantrum and did not want it to pay for luggage....they are both really close to either get slap by someone or end up in jail...or both at the same time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.