Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh…seeing Nimbobs’ latest set of stories just shows me, aside from how truly materialistic she is, that she really is unhappy/unfulfilled in Dublin, and how this isn’t going to work for her long term.

Happy because she’s being served.
IMG_4004.jpeg

Happy because even though she’s not doing anything, it’s less sad than her Dublin existence.
IMG_4005.jpeg

Happy as a pig in tit.
IMG_4006.jpeg

Edit: Even if it’s the slightest glimpse, it’s all teeth, all the time. That, and that ridiculous mop of hair he’s sporting. But no sweatpants, so small victories, I guess?
IMG_4008.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She has a bit of a ..speech impediment? when she pronounces "sh" words and it's like nails on a chalk board to me. Has anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: 19
She has a bit of a ..speech impediment? when she pronounces "sh" words and it's like nails on a chalk board to me. Has anyone else noticed this?
Yes I’ve always noticed this! Like ‘fresh’.
Apart from that her accent is ridiculous- she has never been this posh!! It’s so grating! I thought being with an Irishman would soften her accent a bit, but this fake rah accent is SO annoying, and I don’t know who she’s doing it for.

Reactions: 23
Yes I’ve always noticed this! Like ‘fresh’.
Apart from that her accent is ridiculous- she has never been this posh!! It’s so grating! I thought being with an Irishman would soften her accent a bit, but this fake rah accent is SO annoying, and I don’t know who she’s doing it for.
Rah accent😂 I know. She's such a wannabe tryhard. But the Sh thing annoys me so much. "I would love to shhhow you the shhhepheards suite"🤮

Reactions: 13
She really has lost the plot…it’s supposed to be 11:11. Unless she only means in regards to the time.
Force that mean, girl. Force. That. Meaning.
IMG_4011.jpeg

---
Is this an awkward haircut or hair extensions?

View attachment 2251317
Maybe she just forgot to curl the rest of her hair, like, no one’s really going to see the back of her head, since it’s all about IG stories front view.

• Haha
  • Sick
Edit: Even if it’s the slightest glimpse, it’s all teeth, all the time. That, and that ridiculous mop of hair he’s sporting. But no sweatpants, so small victories, I guess?
This 😅😅

Speaking of teeth, what’s happening to her gum? Like her upper lip disappeared.

1687183691597.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ugh…seeing Nimbobs’ latest set of stories just shows me, aside from how truly materialistic she is, that she really is unhappy/unfulfilled in Dublin, and how this isn’t going to work for her long term.

Happy because she’s being served.
View attachment 2251270
I hope all the brands reaching out to her because of "sustainability" are watching. That "detail" is just plastic waste. I can't believe people are still doing this tit.

Reactions: 19
I think there’s a difference between dressing up for an occasion and dressing sophisticated on a day to day.

I’ve lived in other European capitals where fashion is a big thing and I can 100% say Dublin is different. I’m not saying people are slobs, it’s just a different vibe.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe they both got a gifted stay :(

Over £700 a night (plus all the food/drinks/etc) :cry:o_O

• Sick
1687192521066.png

This must be the most annoying thing she has ever posted. Does she think she's some modern day princess?

Hey Nimbobs, your keeper doesn't know how to read or write, perhaps he should focus on "attention to detail" instead of someone bending over and backwards to serve you.

Reactions: 27
When she said “how about that for service, honey!” I did a little sick in my mouth.
So now we know he was actually there… but why is acting like her personal camera man and not speaking?! She litcherally addresses him directly and he doesn’t utter a word. Creepy AF!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
He honestly always looks so out of place and scruffy. Maybe she thinks the black and white makes him look less so.
IMG_4012.jpeg

But back to riveting content. The only way she could hold tension in her shoulders would be the way she does inversions in yoga, ‘cause it’s sure not from any sort of labour-intensive work.
Also, anything would be dreamy if it’s free.
IMG_4014.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She looked so uncomfortable doing those stories. It’s like they don’t have anything to say to each other so they record that for Instagram to kill time and fill the void.

If you want to see how Niomi is pretending to be an influencer, supposedly over excited to be there, and trying hard to be funny, watch the video below.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.