Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks hilarious but I appreciate that it's not a bikini and she looks slightly less depressed than usual.

Reactions: 12
Don't her fans know, Niomi loves hunting? What's a bridle pushing against your gums and some boots pressing into your sides compared to getting shot? The only animal Niomi gives a tit about is Noodle.
Not so sure, remember when she made him walk a lot.
The only living being she cares about is herself and even that she succeed to fail

Reactions: 21
Not so sure, remember when she made him walk a lot.
The only living being she cares about is herself and even that she succeed to fail
Ah yeah the time she took Noodle on a four hour walk with no water. And the time Noodle broke her leg when being looked after by Niomi.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
There is something about her that ALWAYS looks off. Sometimes only slightly. It makes every outfit look cheap. On this occasion it's her makeup I think. Or the shoes? It's often the sunglasses, or the wrong coat, or the way she puts things together. It just doesn't work. It misses the mark for cool, for trendy, for classic, for Sloaney, for everything.

The best I've ever seen her look was in that apple picking photo right at the start of covid. Minimal makeup, darker hair, a cute skirt and T-shirt. Looked relaxed and natural. Since then... 10 out of 10 for trying, but something just doesn't work.
---
Or a 'Homer playing Don Corleone' cosplay

View attachment 2248807
Thank you for a proper laugh at this 🤣

Reactions: 21
She was hanging out with arselicker-in-chief Rosanna Falconer at the polo. One of the only 'friends' she has left.

Screenshot_20230618_193044_Instagram.jpg

---
had she added that note before about the jewellery and I just didn’t see it?? Or has she just edited it in??
I think that caption was there right from the start. At least it was there when I first saw the post.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The outfit is beautiful but the walk at the beginning is cringe. I think the ring is James Allen.

On a different note - The thing Dublin has a lot less ‘socialites’ events than London. Dublin has a more laid back/simple life energy than London. I’m not saying people don’t dress up, but it’s not common for people to dress up to the nines to go absolutely nowhere. In London/Paris/Milan, people dress up all day every day because that’s just the lifestyle. Dublin isn’t really like that. You’d be looking like a fish out of water all dressed up on a random Tuesday.

I don’t dress the same in Dublin as I would traveling to London. It’s just a different vibe.
I'm sure there's a happy medium between dressing up and looking like a hobo. You can wear simple, practical things that still look respectable, and you can tone down your big city style to a more modest, subdued look. Niomi looked like she was out camping most of the time, which just doesn't make any sense. It's not who she is, nor who she wants to be. She is simply going along with her vile boyfriend.

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine all the ridiculous posing and posturing at that event, the comparing and competing? Why would you want to be part of it? I just don't understand the appeal of that world

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When you think she went alone to this but nope Lordon follows her everywhere she goes.

1687113846735.png

It kinda explains the "fleeting visit to her mum"
1687113905575.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Don't her fans know, Niomi loves hunting? What's a bridle pushing against your gums and some boots pressing into your sides compared to getting shot? The only animal Niomi gives a tit about is Noodle.
Wait. Do we have evidence that Niomi is pro hunting? Has she taken part in a hunt?! If so, how did I not know this!
---
When you think she went alone to this but nope Lordon follows her everywhere she goes.

View attachment 2249451

It kinda explains the "fleeting visit to her mum"
View attachment 2249456

I wonder if the meeting with Savannah Miller is in regards to a wedding dress?

Yeah, Lordon is never far away. Funny how he always steers clear of meeting Verity though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wait. Do we have evidence that Niomi is pro hunting? Has she taken part in a hunt?! If so, how did I not know this!
No, you're right. It was only clay pigeons. She and Forky got dressed up as hunters on his birthday and went to an outdoor shooting facility. It al looked very real, and I think they only mentioned it wasn't the real thing when asked. Niomi seems to have deleted the post, at least I can't find it.
Edit: Niomi was pretty good at it, it looked as if she had done it before.

Reactions: 12
No, you're right. It was only clay pigeons. She and Forky got dressed up as hunters on his birthday and went to an outdoor shooting facility. It al looked very real, and I think they only mentioned it wasn't the real thing when asked. Niomi seems to have deleted the post, at least I can't find it.
Oh yes, I remember this. Not I good look! I was just wondering if I had missed something even more horrible.

Reactions: 10
Even dressing up like hunters is a tacit endorsement, though. I mean, they weren't doing it ironically

Reactions: 15
Crazy how showing up to these things is her job, that's such a useless existence. And she only goes to see her mom if someone pays her. The two things Nims loves is her own refection and money.

Reactions: 20
Oh yes, I remember this. Not I good look! I was just wondering if I had missed something even more horrible.
No, I had remembered it totally incorrectly. But I feel like she is only one step away from doing something like this.
---
Even dressing up like hunters is a tacit endorsement, though. I mean, they weren't doing it ironically
Exactly. She wasn't wearing Forky's filthy sweatpants and a hoodie on that occasion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.