Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Lordon actually with her, or is he just re posting her content to make it look like he was there?! So weird that’s there’s no picture of the two of them 🤨
Maybe he’s making it out to look like he was at this event so when other companies send invites to Nims he’d get invited too… Ooh I do love a conspiracy theory!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was hanging out with arselicker-in-chief Rosanna Falconer at the polo. One of the only 'friends' she has left.

View attachment 2249423
At first glance you only see Rosanna, she is so big and bright. Niomi looks like a shadow next to her.
---
Is Lordon actually with her, or is he just re posting her content to make it look like he was there?! So weird that’s there’s no picture of the two of them 🤨
Maybe he’s making it out to look like he was at this event so when other companies send invites to Nims he’d get invited too… Ooh I do love a conspiracy theory!
He's not shown because he wasn't gifted an outfit, so he wore sweats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the meeting with Savannah Miller is in regards to a wedding dress?
She's been following Savannah Miller since her last engagement and it wouldn't surprise me if she always planned to get a dress from her.

Miller's dresses are pretty dreadful--completely devoid of meaningful structure. She made Jim Chapman's wife a wedding dress and it was massively unflattering.

Fortunately for Niomi, this will 100% not be her only wedding, so at least she'll get another chance for a nicer dress...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol in my IG feed Nims was followed by her ex friends

1687123952251.png

forever side pose Emily, makes me laugh ever single time I see her pictures, always the same pose

1687124005180.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never really commented on her thread but I find her so weird. One minute it’s all hippy dippy I wanna live in Bali please stroke my crystal and then next min it’s come with me to the polo wearing Cartier?!? I don’t get it
It’s funny how this suit/ vest is very trendy right now but she totally is not pulling it off imo. She looks very dated.

Reactions: 24
Good god! 😱 This dramatic caption made me think they’ll be apart for 6 weeks or something but Jamie is already in UK watching polo match with her. So they were separated for something like 48 hours and she had to clutch on to her ring to feel close to him. Are they actually nuts like?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Makes you wonder if she's allowed to go to the bathroom alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Makes you wonder if she's allowed to go to the bathroom alone.
'Lordon I need to visit the little girl's room for a fairy tinkle'
'I accept you and I love you. I'll be waiting outside. Keep looking at our ring during this time apart'.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
'Lordon I need to visit the little girl's room for a fairy tinkle'
'I accept you and I love you. I'll be waiting outside. Keep looking at our ring during this time apart'.
Ha, I wouldn't be surprised. I think one of his goals in proposing, other than getting a lick of her internet fame (even writing that felt like a yuck) is to constantly remind her of him no matter what she's doing, when she looks as their ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is something about her that ALWAYS looks off. Sometimes only slightly. It makes every outfit look cheap. On this occasion it's her makeup I think. Or the shoes? It's often the sunglasses, or the wrong coat, or the way she puts things together. It just doesn't work. It misses the mark for cool, for trendy, for classic, for Sloaney, for everything.
For me, it’s the clutch, and the shoes. She’s wearing the stripper clear heels, which I always think look so cheap (and over time, or if you have sweaty feet, eventually turn yellow).

No, you're right. It was only clay pigeons. She and Forky got dressed up as hunters on his birthday and went to an outdoor shooting facility. It al looked very real, and I think they only mentioned it wasn't the real thing when asked. Niomi seems to have deleted the post, at least I can't find it.
Edit: Niomi was pretty good at it, it looked as if she had done it before.
She did even before Forky. When she was still under Gleam’s management, they had some sort of holiday get together, and they did clay pigeon shooting then too (this was a Christmas vlog sometime after she and Marcus had broken up, as they were assigned to sit at different tables). If I remember correctly, she was lowkey humble bragging about her getting the most shots (or at least that’s how it looked like to me).

Reactions: 11
She did even before Forky. When she was still under Gleam’s management, they had some sort of holiday get together, and they did clay pigeon shooting then too (this was a Christmas vlog sometime after she and Marcus had broken up, as they were assigned to sit at different tables). If I remember correctly, she was lowkey humble bragging about her getting the most shots (or at least that’s how it looked like to me).
Must have been her vegan assassin cosplaying era :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lordon can’t allow Niomi to be apart from him for more than two days or so. He knows that there’s always the (tiny) risk that someone gets through to her if they dare to question the nature and speed of their relationship. Yes she got rid of Charlotte and probably most other friends for him, but she’s still seeing her family from time to time. And as I said before, he can’t risk her doing prolonged wedding planning sessions without him, in case she gets doubts. Destination wedding this winter in Bali, is my guess. Get this over and done with, Lord Teeth.

Reactions: 16
Tattlers tattlers !! Needed to come here as soon as I woke up. I had the weirdest dream ever Joey was a single dad and somehow started to fall in love with me...but in the same dream I was rolling through my city in a french army some kind of air force plane, so My brain is just nimbecile's burnt candle I swear 🤣 I was relieved i did not dream of creepy chomper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Niomi dreaming about Joe be like:
1687159759997.jpeg

She’s always so uncomfortable when she has to pretend to be oh so happy. And that flamingo pose struck again.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The amount of grammatical errors Lordon managed to cram into one description is truly impressive. :unsure:

Did you guys know that you can "connect in with yourself"? And that "our feelings can be incredible helpful" and "complimenting to us in life"? 😅

Since he's "open to feedback": Learn how to f*cking read before having the audacity to start a podcast called the 'The University of Life,' Lordon. You sound ignorant as f*ck when you can't even speak in your native tongue.

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 12.10.30 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The outfit looks like it doesn’t fit very well?
It actually pisses me off - she get everything gifted or loaned to her. In the event that it’s gifted, she never gets a anything tailored bc she’ll actually need to spend money on a tailor. Those hem lines are so fking embarrassing!

Reactions: 19
Niomi used to dress very well. It might not always have been to my taste, but she looked “put together “. As soon as she hooked up with JW 2.0 she stopped looking nice. No makeup, trackie pants etc. When she is back in the UK without him she starts making an effort again.
This is a massive red flag 🚩 I’m sure Verrity and the rest of her family and friends have noticed. Even the day she was going to the in-laws for Sunday lunch she wore black tights and a baggy jumper dress thing. I know she was unaware that he was going to propose, but he knew. Any decent partner would have suggested putting on a nice dress for the occasion. I can fully assure you all that Irish women in general love an occasion to dress up!! Even daddyWhite was wearing a three piece suit!
I really believe that JW 2.0 was seeking a vulnerable woman.....

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.