Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how embarrassing that her podcast flopped so hard and basically ended after only 4 episodes lmao

0 guests too. she's all talk, no action, definition of vapid and lazy 🤡 what a circus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
how embarrassing that her podcast flopped so hard and basically ended after only 4 episodes lmao

0 guests too. she's all talk, no action, definition of vapid and lazy 🤡 what a circus
She truly has nothing interesting to say that could sustain a regular podcast. I think 4 episodes was a stretch already.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did a thing! Hopefully it’ll do the Nimbobs threads justice.

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong, Forky is gross - but I also think he’s harmless in that kind of ‘right wing guy who’s right wing because he’s too stupid to actually think about his own thoughts’ kind of way? Idk if that makes sense, like I find his views gross for sure, but I think he’s just a bit dim. Like he’s too stupid to even think about why new Mums might not be able to ‘get back in shape’ etc. He’s definitely not as bad as Lordon, who I think is actually very manipulative and to be able to be manipulative you need to be relatively intelligent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.