Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced Lordon has been told explicitly not to open mouth smile.
IMG_4525.jpeg

But good old dependable wedding shoes!
IMG_4526.jpeg

Even Nims seems to know she’s in imminent danger.
IMG_4527.jpeg

No one’s looking to buy. You couldn’t pay me enough to take that off your hands (it links to his bs site 🤢).
IMG_4529.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Not forky taking a dig at Niomi ( I guess )

ETA : Niomi would have been better off with forky. He is who he is , but definitely better than lordon and atleast they both had common interest like fitness and they revolve in the same circle.
I guess the only reason she broke it off is she couldn’t wait until he was 30 ( he is fixated on that , he said in q n a , now that he in nearing 30 , next gf will be the one 🙄) , to get married . She wanted marriage asap.
---
And he has the same goals as her . To have a nice family , while being fit and rich.

Ugh Niomi !!
I say this every time - but every time I see his content I actually get angry. He’s such a supreme loser and yet he’s so entitled. He contributes NOTHING of value. Why should he get to have an amazing family and loads of money? I know life isn’t fair but still. Something about him really angers me.

Often these thickos are harmless. There’s something more sinister about him. I can’t put my finger on it.
---
What's his career? Personal trainer?
Goodness only knows. He’s worthless.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's his arrogance. He just assumes anything that comes out of his mouth is not only worthwhile, but worth paying for. He's no different from any other basement-dwelling failure-to-launch. He just happens to have a trust fund
---
Latching onto Niomi gives him some sort of credibility, at least amongst her hordes of thick followers, but it takes away from hers

Reactions: 11
The last photo ended me :ROFLMAO: that post would've worked (& still been vom inducing) with DJ but with Lordon it's giving me secondhand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ew I visited his website. His credentials are he failed at business wtf? Also, why are the "testimonials" all from young identical-looking women, most of them probably girlbosses working for MLM companies?
---
Lmao , the way she thinks this is a flex. It's killing me.
I know 😆 But he fits the fiance-shaped hole in her life, so ✅

Reactions: 17
Forky is the absolute worst. He’s Lordon but with fitness buzz words thrown in as well. Continuesly amazes me there are women desperate enough to date this POS.

Reactions: 14
Forky is the absolute worst. He’s Lordon but with fitness buzz words thrown in as well. Continuesly amazes me there are women desperate enough to date this POS.
I agree he is worse, but not more than lordon I guess?
From what we see , it looks like he does work hard. He owns his business, homes , that investment property in cots world (which he is looking to buy more ) etc. so even though his ideologies are BS and while seems dumb , he is definitely better than lordon who took chineese take out for Niomi freaking smarts birthday 🤪and has only had shady businesses .

Reactions: 7
1689100199373.png

Someone i taking advantage of you, Niomi. Wake up !

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Holy crap he's totally taking digs at her, but she does seem very moody and easily swayed by everything around her.

I don't see Forky finding someone that he can love more than he loves himself.
Niomi is a plague on all her boyfriends. Even nasty dumbells like Forky here can't take her toxicity for prolonged periods of time. The difference with Lordon is, he wants that cash but can't make it on his own, so now they're both stuck with each other. Everyone else rejoice! 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Niomi is a plague on all her boyfriends. Even nasty dumbells like Forky here can't take her toxicity for prolonged periods of time. The difference with Lordon is, he wants that cash but can't make it on his own, so now they're both stuck with each other. Everyone else rejoice! 🎉
True! I still can't believe that Lordon packed himself into her suitcase when she was in Bali last year and brought himself over to live with her from that moment on. He latched on sooooo hard. Like a fungus or barnacle/invasive species.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is as deep as their interactions go. Don't forget to order that to go and find yourselves a nice wall.
IMG_20230711_220540.jpg

The look of love and joy.
IMG_20230711_220526.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
^ Pointless posts that are supposed to be content creation? I really don't get the point of 95% of what they post.

Reactions: 20
There's no point except flaunting themselves. They see it as blessing us with their existence.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.