Niomi Smart #65 A way to live smart would be to see a therapist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is as deep as their interactions go. Don't forget to order that to go and find yourselves a nice wall.
View attachment 2301443
The look of love and joy.
View attachment 2301446
They went to Portugal to eat pasta and pizza...Ok, they know they are not in Italy, right? Just checking 🤷‍♀️ last time it was tapas so...I can't stand those 2 useless idiots seriously. Everything about them is just genuinely and purely annoying and purposeless

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, I think it’s great that they post the stories that they do. Because I can work on my crappy photoshop skills.
IMG_4536.jpeg
---
They went to Portugal to eat pasta and pizza...Ok, they know they are not in Italy, right? Just checking 🤷‍♀️ last time it was tapas so...I can't stand those 2 useless idiots seriously. Everything about them is just genuinely and purely annoying and purposeless
This. I agree with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not forky taking a dig at Niomi ( I guess )

ETA : Niomi would have been better off with forky. He is who he is , but definitely better than lordon and atleast they both had common interest like fitness and they revolve in the same circle.
I guess the only reason she broke it off is she couldn’t wait until he was 30 ( he is fixated on that , he said in q n a , now that he in nearing 30 , next gf will be the one 🙄) , to get married . She wanted marriage asap.
---
And he has the same goals as her . To have a nice family , while being fit and rich.

Ugh Niomi !!
I honestly think the reason she didn’t like him / want to marry him is because he’s not as tall as she wants lol. And I also think she basically only went for Lordon because he’s tall as hell and his initials are JW like dreamy Joey’s. Signs from the universe and all that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
^ Lordon treats her as some work promotion, you know he's only sniffing after online fame being a failed coach on top of his other non accomplishments. If he was serious about his work you'd see actual examples and non stop promos. Instead it's just him mooching off her constant vacation mode which she loves.

To find a loser guy who has nothing going on other than being on a constant vacation is a dream for Niomi.

Reactions: 17
I say this every time - but every time I see his content I actually get angry. He’s such a supreme loser and yet he’s so entitled. He contributes NOTHING of value. Why should he get to have an amazing family and loads of money? I know life isn’t fair but still. Something about him really angers me.

Often these thickos are harmless. There’s something more sinister about him. I can’t put my finger on it.
---

Goodness only knows. He’s worthless.
I totally agree. It's not just the ignorance and loser-ness, but it's also the undertone of misogyny (or blatant misogyny) in a lot of what he says.

For example, in these two particular posts, he's basically saying that (regardless of whomever he ends up with, because he's still single) he expects this hypothetical woman to have multiple kids for him. And she better maintain a perfect physique after childbirth, otherwise he's going to dump her. And it's all about what she can do for him, like motivate him. And this is just what he has said this week -- he has previously posted way worse things than these two posts.

He seems like the kind of creep that would attend one of Lordon's "knickers for liquor" parties. He views women as objects who are at his service.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
^ Lordon treats her as some work promotion, you know he's only sniffing after online fame being a failed coach on top of his other non accomplishments. If he was serious about his work you'd see actual examples and non stop promos. Instead it's just him mooching off her constant vacation mode which she loves.

To find a loser guy who has nothing going on other than being on a constant vacation is a dream for Niomi.
So basically she needed an assistant. But then she slept with her assistant, and now she's marrying him. Yikes. Licherally capital YIKES.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Linking to his website like she did in her stories yesterday reeks of desperation (and is so cringe!) She's trying to drum up business for him while also madly posting affiliate links, because who do you think is paying for these trips to Portugal? I also think he probably instructed her to include that link in her stories.

How are his legs skinnier than Niomi's? He's so unfortunately gangly and has definitely lost weight since they first met. He also really needs to sort out his hair. Maybe she'll be able to get him a #gifted haircut for the wedding.

I watched the intro to her latest vlog and their dynamic is so off it's uncomfortable to watch. I only watched a few minutes but I'm not getting 'couple in love' vibes from them at all! He is in control - He shuts her down when she speaks and tells her what to do. She is very childlike and does as she's told. She seems very eager to please him. I expect she's terrified of ever stepping out of line after what happened with Joe. He knows this. The vibe I'm getting is that she never ever disagrees with him and he is always right. Ugh.

The plug for his friend's car dealership was so cringe. He clearly wants to be part of her channel and sees himself as an influencer now. Nims used to get gifted cars from BMW every few weeks, it seemed, and now here she is plugging some random car dealership in Dublin.

This is where I stopped watching.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He had on his Tinder 'Fitness Proffesional'
Then again, he also put that he had a postgraduate degree 😂
Lmao does he even have an undergraduate degree? (I'm genuinely asking, I'd be surprised if he does...)
This is as deep as their interactions go. Don't forget to order that to go and find yourselves a nice wall.
View attachment 2301443
The look of love and joy.
View attachment 2301446
She looks miserable.

"Pasta with a side of pizza" ...pfftt, as if she would ever willingly eat simple carbs, let alone two dishes with simple carbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly think the reason she didn’t like him / want to marry him is because he’s not as tall as she wants lol. And I also think she basically only went for Lordon because he’s tall as hell and his initials are JW like dreamy Joey’s. Signs from the universe and all that 😆
I've wondered if she started pushing for a proposal from Forky. Getting a ring on her finger ASAP has been her number one goal ever since Joey dumped her. However, we know Forky views himself as a young male who is in no rush to marry a female, so they were clearly not on the same page here.

Their split happened very suddenly - right after she had started featuring him more on her IG and had been posting her 'friendship is the best foundation' stuff. Then she ran off to Bali and within a month was lovebombed by Lordon.

I think she probably would have said yes to Forky if he had proposed. In fact, I think she would have said yes to anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've wondered if she started pushing for a proposal from Forky. Getting a ring on her finger ASAP has been her number one goal ever since Joey dumped her. However, we know Forky views himself as a young male who is in no rush to marry a female, so they were clearly not on the same page here.

Their split happened very suddenly - right after she had started featuring him more on her IG and had been posting her 'friendship is the best foundation' stuff. Then she ran off to Bali and within a month was lovebombed by Lordon.

I think she probably would have said yes to Forky if he had proposed. In fact, I think she would have said yes to anyone.
Yes I think she made it clear she would want a proposal in less than a year and Forky noped right out of there!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It means she can use all of the JW gifted and curated items she probably has in storage from the last wedding....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He had on his Tinder 'Fitness Proffesional'
Then again, he also put that he had a postgraduate degree 😂
So basically she needed an assistant. But then she slept with her assistant, and now she's marrying him. Yikes. Licherally capital YIKES.
I’ve never put two and two together. I remember that in Bali she advertised on insta for a photographer. Is that how she met Lordon?

Reactions: 3
I’ve never put two and two together. I remember that in Bali she advertised on insta for a photographer. Is that how she met Lordon?
No, he hunted her down like a lion a gazelle approached her, but he has effectively become an insta hubby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They were set up by his sister, the Avocado Chef, who follows Niomi on IG.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.