Niomi Smart #63 Jamie White is that you? Let’s do it again, I do, round 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obvious that now that she's engaged she wants to revert somewhat back to her kate middleton era - the *slightly* more dressy clothes, the "slow mornings" content, etc. I can't believe she really thinks Lordon would let her fall back into those old habits at all. He's grimy, cheap, has nothing going on his career to support that kind of life. Already looking like a disaster to me.

Reactions: 27
His secret place is Vico baths (again). This guy is a massive liar

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
His secret place is Vico baths (again). This guy is a massive liar
I think theyre both confusing the idea of a "secret spot" with the fact that they go to these places in the middle of working day when normal people with day jobs actually have things to do with their lives. Anything can feel like a secret if you go at 11 AM on a Tuesday when most people are at work ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Everything is magical and perfect, every location is secret to them🥴 looks like these two don’t have much vocabulary. Yawniiiing 🥱🥱 and another cheap cost effective solution for Jamie to bring up the idea of a picnic.
Her bday celebration is basically their daily routine, except the takeout looks tastier than what she had for her bday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lordon is lucky that Ireland is so beautiful, all he has to do is take her outside but then still tries to take all the credit lol. All his entertainment is basically free.

Reactions: 29
Did Charlotte like any of her recent posts or wish her happy birthday? Damn, that friendship is really over???? Losing a good friend over someone like Lordon is just depressing
Yeah that friendship ended sometime ago! They haven’t engaged with one another on social media for awhile now. They also don’t follow each other either which highly suggests they aren’t friends anymore.

Reactions: 16
sorry i'm very very behind, also don't really post on here. he's a sex predator????
He used to organize 'Knickers for liquor' parties in Dublin where women would get free drink in exchange for their underwear. There was some other shady tit he said, I think. It should be on the wiki.
Total creep and leech.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is this her birthday dress, because it looks very much like the one she wore to the park gathering for her So this is 29, which Charlotte organised. Anyone else remember it??
Sorry to quote myself but, found it

Ta daaaaa!

Screenshot_20230529-225615_Instagram.jpg

---
Edited: you’re right! It’s the same one! But like many things in her life it looked better before she met this loser…

---

That would have broken me actually. I’m feeling sad just imagining it…
Yeses, sorry I posted the same before reading on. Love the side by side comparison of pre and post lordon, definitely better pre lordon 😬

Reactions: 3
He looks like a sheep 🐑
View attachment 2204909
Also If you can’t spoil your partner with romantic trips and over the top expensive gestures in the first year of your relationship then what are the later years going to look like?
That's one cute sheep, the creature from the lagoon is nothing like it. 😂

Well, he did get her roses and a band last year, that should hold her up for ten more.
Next year, he'll convince her to buy him a gift and cook her own b-day dinner. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Besides, that’s not her house, not her garden. Is she even allowed to take them (just for a content purpose 😒)?
I agree, that is so unbelievably disrespectful to pick flowers/fruit/vegetables etc. from someone else's garden without their permission. How entitled.

Niomi just takes whatever she wants and considers the world to be the backdrop of her life. It's like how she claims places as her "secret spot" in other cities/countries.

Reactions: 10
1685402393395.png

😂 😂 😂 😂

1685402411119.png

but dang these are my fave, kinda hate seeing these on her page (Strong Roots cauliflower hash browns)

1685402458546.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
New thread shadowy ones 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.