Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Jesus wept
Hahahha. Am I the only one that thinks she doesn't want to take it off because last time, she took the ring off because Joe said it needed repairing or something but actually it was a ruse and she never saw it again and got dumped instead?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

frooshh

His secret place is Vico baths (again). This guy is a massive liar
I think theyre both confusing the idea of a "secret spot" with the fact that they go to these places in the middle of working day when normal people with day jobs actually have things to do with their lives. Anything can feel like a secret if you go at 11 AM on a Tuesday when most people are at work ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Lordon is still being discussed on Zoe's thread and nobody is calling him handsome now. Instead we've got 'Gnashers to rival Alfie's' and 'Looks like if you ordered Daniel Ricciardo off Wish'.

😄

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Clover123

VIP Member
There's no way this one ends well but I do think she'll marry him. She'll be on her best behaviour, having learned from getting so cocksure when she had the ring from Joe. She will never let another engagement fail!!
I found the proposal so cringe, it seemed so formal with her family dressed up and waiting expectantly and Slenderman budget Joe getting on one knee looking like a praying mantis in a suit. What a weird situation. One year after their first meeting is batshit, her family must be freaking out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

ElenaK

VIP Member
My bad. Didn't realize we had so much moral backbone out here, commenting in the shadows.
Well, if refusing to harass someone's mom with messages about her legally adult daughter's poor life choices means I'm full of moral backbone, sign me up. It's not about morality, it's just a plain wrong thing to do.
Why? To save Niomi? Bombarding her family with messages isn't going to achieve that. They've already received comments back when Niomi was in Bali and that led to her Shadows and Tribes rant, it certainly didn't do jack shit to break her and Lordon up. Verity knows, everyone knows. How is she to intervene? Drag Niomi by the hair, chain her in a dungeon? I can't imagine she hasn't shared her concerns. She's made it clear Niomi is her little baby and can count on her forever. From here on out, unless there's a direct physical danger to Niomi, it's the grown woman that gets to make her own choices and live with their consequences.
And I want to make it clear, my post isn't an attack on you, but this idea is just not it. The influencers are fair game, but their relatives and friends should be left out of it.

• Heart

Takkat

It's SO interesting to see who follows who on IG...

Charlotte still follows Joey and Forky on IG. She met up with Forky and posted their meetup on IG story not too long ago. They genuinely seemed happy to be spending time together...

The only person that Joey still follows from Niomi's circle is Venetia but she doesn't follow him back. But she does follow Forky 🤣

Edit: Nobody is following Lordon.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tellyawhat

Haha I just saw that Lordons Ex's Birthday is also this weekend and her new fella has whisked her off to Lisbon for the weekend. I'd say she's delighted she's upgraded from Lordon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

friedeggontoast

Chatty Member
Question to Nimbob - “How do you get over losing the one true love of your life and accept that you have massively downgraded?”

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Adding up the costs in the aff link stories, this outfit cost 7697.5£.

I’m sat here crying because cost of living, despite working 2 jobs, means I need to give up my cats soon (as a single millennial these are my babies who got me through covid and mean EVERYTHING) while she’s swanning around in a outfit that is almost 8k?!?!

really relatable, really sustainable

cuntish
Oh no, I feel terrible for you if you have to give up your cats. That's so sad. Can you get any help from family? What are the main expenses you're having difficulties with? If it's vets then speak to your vet, as some vets will have payment schemes in place. If it's food, then try food banks for pet food donations. You don't have to spend a lot of money on premium pet food - any 'complete' cat food will suffice if it's what you can afford - and treat them to some tuna sometimes. Shops like Aldi also often have branded cat food on special offer.

You might find some helpful info here:

I hope you get to keep your cats.

• Heart

Lilac Wine

We should collectively send Verity a barrage of messages begging her to intervene for her daughter's sake. At least Niomi won't be deleting those so it might serve as a real wake up call.
I hate this idea that family and friends could or should intervene in someone’s life. Niomi is a 30 year old woman, she’s not a child. She’s responsible for her own choices. No one has the power or right to intervene. They can only offer advice if asked.

No one from here should be contacting Verity. It’s wrong to even suggest it. Verity is well aware of the situation and Niomi doesn’t want to hear about it.

• Heart

Critchley

I was IG stalking JW1 (as one does) when I came across this gem:
1684435836695.png
1684435643499.png

...Luperio you alright mate? 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
I dunno man…JDubs 2 is such a downgrade from JDubs 1
5336B195-AAD0-4CDB-AC8A-8CA904183FFF.jpeg

I can’t remember who wrote it, but she’s resigned herself to a life of mediocrity with Lordon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

simplithebEST

Oh dear, someone on Zoe’s thread said they think Lordon is hot and they weren’t being sarcastic. 😬🥴
I know…..😆 I had to go over with receipts and left them with this:
IMG_1365.jpeg
Also…., if this pic together with that said comment isn’t Specsavers add I don’t know what is…. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68