Niomi Smart #63 Jamie White is that you? Let’s do it again, I do, round 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I keep posting lol, but I just saw the part on her IG stories where Lordon's being a dick about watching 'Leap Year'. Niomi wanted to watch it on her birthday, but he just couldn't just sit and watch it and indulge her. Nope, he had to rant about how awful the movie was afterwards (and probably during the movie), so she ended up downplaying the fact that she actually enjoyed it.

He can't even be nice and suck it up for one day. I'm sure she regularly watches/puts up with whatever BS "inspirational" vids he makes her watch on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Lordon is the type of man to be all „let’s not gift each other presents on Valentine’s Day“ but will remind you forever about every present ever that he gave you on other occasions

Reactions: 39
It was always going to be a let down after the passport fiasco. It would be so disappointing for anyone to not be able to get a seat in a restaurant on their birthday night but for someone like Niomi whose life is built about being aspirational it feels like an absolute fall from grace. She has absolutely no status in Ireland and had to sit on a cold wall and eat super unhealthy cheap Chinese food from her lap. It's a grim look into her future.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’m wondering if she kept sharing every step of the day thinking there would be more to it? Or did he actually convince her that this day was ✨magical✨ enough to share so much of? It would have made more sense to share nothing during, and then post some curated photos when they were back (from a influencer standpoint)

Reactions: 26
Well, if refusing to harass someone's mom with messages about her legally adult daughter's poor life choices means I'm full of moral backbone, sign me up. It's not about morality, it's just a plain wrong thing to do.
Why? To save Niomi? Bombarding her family with messages isn't going to achieve that. They've already received comments back when Niomi was in Bali and that led to her Shadows and Tribes rant, it certainly didn't do jack tit to break her and Lordon up. Verity knows, everyone knows. How is she to intervene? Drag Niomi by the hair, chain her in a dungeon? I can't imagine she hasn't shared her concerns. She's made it clear Niomi is her little baby and can count on her forever. From here on out, unless there's a direct physical danger to Niomi, it's the grown woman that gets to make her own choices and live with their consequences.
And I want to make it clear, my post isn't an attack on you, but this idea is just not it. The influencers are fair game, but their relatives and friends should be left out of it.
How ridiculous. I was just kidding around. I was clearly off the mark but not sure it warrants such a severe reaction.

Reactions: 2
This trip screams "LAST MINUTE". Jamie must've realized that giving a ring isn't enough for Niomi.
I have to admit most of my friends' 31st bday parties were low key or non-existent because the 30th couldn't be topped. But this... not even a dinner reservation?

Reactions: 14
Sorry I keep posting lol, but I just saw the part on her IG stories where Lordon's being a dick about watching 'Leap Year'. Niomi wanted to watch it on her birthday, but he just couldn't just sit and watch it and indulge her. Nope, he had to rant about how awful the movie was afterwards (and probably during the movie), so she ended up downplaying the fact that she actually enjoyed it.

He can't even be nice and suck it up for one day. I'm sure she regularly watches/puts up with whatever BS "inspirational" vids he makes her watch on a daily basis. :rolleyes:
I actually watched it yesterday (without knowing ab nims because she blocked me haha) because I wanted something light and funny while i was nursing my little one 💗 besides the main actor played in a discovery of witches

Lordon sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, if refusing to harass someone's mom with messages about her legally adult daughter's poor life choices means I'm full of moral backbone, sign me up. It's not about morality, it's just a plain wrong thing to do.
Why? To save Niomi? Bombarding her family with messages isn't going to achieve that. They've already received comments back when Niomi was in Bali and that led to her Shadows and Tribes rant, it certainly didn't do jack tit to break her and Lordon up. Verity knows, everyone knows. How is she to intervene? Drag Niomi by the hair, chain her in a dungeon? I can't imagine she hasn't shared her concerns. She's made it clear Niomi is her little baby and can count on her forever. From here on out, unless there's a direct physical danger to Niomi, it's the grown woman that gets to make her own choices and live with their consequences.
And I want to make it clear, my post isn't an attack on you, but this idea is just not it. The influencers are fair game, but their relatives and friends should be left out of it.
Stop attacking other posters and just move on if you don’t agree with something 🙄 it’s a gossip forum ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Stop attacking other posters and just move on if you don’t agree with something 🙄 it’s a gossip forum ffs
@ElenaK literally explained that she wasn't attacking the Tattler, but explained why en-masse-posting at the family's social media is a bad idea. Which it is. Gossip forum or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
@ElenaK literally explained that she wasn't attacking the Tattler, but explained why en-masse-posting at the family's social media is a bad idea. Which it is. Gossip forum or not.
Again, didn't think my message would be taken as a real call to arms. I'll preface my jokes with a disclaimer from now on.

Reactions: 3
Again, didn't think my message would be taken as a real call to arms. I'll preface my jokes with a disclaimer from now on.
The problem is, whether the majority of us like it or not, sadly there are people that do message her family, as she has said before. Calling upon people to do it even as a joke, might actually encourage the few people who read here that would cross that boundary. Maybe just don’t suggest it? It’s weird. 😂
---
On another note, I do agree with you all that although this does look like a lovely weekend, it’s disappointing for a birthday trip.

I’m thinking back to last year for my birthday, me and my partner went camping, and actually we didn’t have a reservation in advance for a meal for my birthday, but a few days before we asked the locals for recommendations and so he booked us lunch at a really nice place for the day. He also got me gorg earrings from edge of ember 🥰 We’ve been together 7 years and have really busy jobs, so sometimes we can’t always plan surprises. But when the time comes around, there’s effort made and it’s romantic and special. These two have 1. Only been together a year, there should still be surprises and grand gestures at that point imo 2. Have all the time in the world to plan.

It’s no longer funny, but painful to see her trying to force the guise of happiness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was thinking, after her breakup with Marcus, she was single for about a year, and I think she quite enjoyed her life. However, ever since Joe era, she couldn’t spend one day being single and first, I thought it was a form of dependency, like she needs a man in her life to keep her entertained and to define her, but maybe it’s just because she thinks she needs to have a partner to distract her from Joe and help her get over him for good.

Reactions: 18
Sad birthday aside, back to regularly scheduled Nimbobs content.
IMG_3890.jpeg

I guess it’s a big deal, when you’re always wearing bikinis, no matter what the weather’s like.

IMG_3891.jpeg

Every morning is a slow morning. 🥱🥱🥱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I laughed so hard at her faking smelling roses.
She can fake anything:
- faking being the happiest ever ever
- faking loving Lordon
- faking working
- faking being a wild girl
- faking being cold then hot

1685364064411.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What did she just do? Those flowers weren’t from the ground. They were growing in a pot. She snapped these just to look at them for a week but now there are only two left in the pot. Who does that? Is it just me??

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Expressing disagreement with someone's idea is not an attack on them. It's a normal thing and it's to be expected on a public forum. It's OK to engage in respectful discussion, as long as we don't resort to personal insults and being contrarian just for the sake of it.
I enjoy my time and the people on here very much and would never want to be rude to anyone, but that doesn't mean never expressing an opposing view point.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was about to say who the duck does gardening in a £270 dress?! But then she’s not actually gardening, just destroying beautiful roses so she can put them in a pint glass 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.