Niomi Smart #63 Jamie White is that you? Let’s do it again, I do, round 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, I just came here, because I remembered it was her bday a few days ago and what I saw and read in the last few pages was not what I expected at all 😳😳
Their own fault they keep posting every single minute of an average/boring/disappointing day for strangers to see and comment on. If she posted one simple pic of the day no one would even know how the "special" day went, good or bad.

And to Lordon's lame excuse of a birthday trip, I mean, I really am pretty low key. My longtime bf are not big on luxuries or even bday parties, we always had little money as students, so getting a Chinese takeaway was actually a treat. I prefer to cook at home, can't deal with big portions in restaurants, so we don't go out often. Also, I love nature and hiking. A roadtrip like that through Ireland, which I love (been only once there, over 10 yrs ago), would actually be so nice to take with your special someone and have a nice picnic and a cold beer in outside. Dreamy, totally my thing.

BUT as you've all already said, that's SO not her. That's not what she expected, wanted or is used to. She packed her bags for a real getaway and a nice fancy dinner. I dunno, she probably thought they were driving to the airport first... I mean, we all know this is the girl who used to frequent London's most trendy bars and restaurants, spas and all that and she really loved them, because she told us! 😝😹

What. a. shitshow.

Reactions: 37
What did she just do? Those flowers weren’t from the ground. They were growing in a pot. She snapped these just to look at them for a week but now there are only two left in the pot. Who does that? Is it just me??
Besides, that’s not her house, not her garden. Is she even allowed to take them (just for a content purpose 😒)?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As we near the end of this thread I just want to say I think this has been one of my favourite thread titles and I giggle every time I come to it 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m dramatic, but if this was my birthday weekend, I would cry. There’s just something so upsetting about imagining her dressing up all fancy and not being able to get into a single restaurant on her birthday, and eating takeaway on a cold wall…

Reactions: 48
I’m dramatic, but if this was my birthday weekend, I would cry. There’s just something so upsetting about imagining her dressing up all fancy and not being able to get into a single restaurant on her birthday, and eating takeaway on a cold wall…
Made worse because we know what she actually likes/is used to. Why couldn't he just let her go home and have a party at her mom's manor if he was going to give her such a low effort birthday weekend? It really underscored how lonely she is. She has no one but him now.

I personally have never been into mega celebrating my birthday so my birthday weekend has been pretty low key, brunch, dinner with friends, that sort of thing. But that's what I like. If I were like Niomi, her weekend would depress me to no end.

Reactions: 27
Made worse because we know what she actually likes/is used to. Why couldn't he just let her go home and have a party at her mom's manor if he was going to give her such a low effort birthday weekend? It really underscored how lonely she is. She has no one but him now.

I personally have never been into mega celebrating my birthday so my birthday weekend has been pretty low key, brunch, dinner with friends, that sort of thing. But that's what I like. If I were like Niomi, her weekend would depress me to no end.
Yeah for me it’s the fact that she spent her birthday just like they spend every day basically. Two people without proper jobs who have spent every minute together for a year, and her birthday surprise is a road trip, without meeting any friends or family. I don’t celebrate my birthday in a big way either, never have, but this seems depressing compared to how she used to celebrate.

Reactions: 25
Niomi looked hilariously uncomfortable eating Chinese food, one of the videos as well it sounded like Lordon offered her something and she vigorously shook her head no 😂 I guess she’s still masking some of her eating issues around him then…good luck Donkers…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did Charlotte like any of her recent posts or wish her happy birthday? Damn, that friendship is really over???? Losing a good friend over someone like Lordon is just depressing

Reactions: 15
They couldn't even order nice room service in their fancy hotel room?

I was just looking at her stories where Lordon is bitching about that Leap Year movie, why can't he just shut up and let her watch and enjoy a movie that she probably paid for herself. Why critique it if she liked it, just pointless. Also he looks extra unattractive in that story, not sure how that's even possible anymore. If Beavis and Butthead merged into one character it would be Lordon.

1685377747172.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My first thought when I saw the story where he’s slagging off the film was “why is he wearing a jumper that my 70 year old mum has…?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They couldn't even order nice room service in their fancy hotel room?

I was just looking at her stories where Lordon is bitching about that Leap Year movie, why can't he just shut up and let her watch and enjoy a movie that she probably paid for herself. Why critique it if she liked it, just pointless. Also he looks extra unattractive in that story, not sure how that's even possible anymore. If Beavis and Butthead merged into one character it would be Lordon.

View attachment 2204043
Any links to him bitching about the movie?

Reactions: 4
Any links to him bitching about the movie?
Hope this works

---
And her video after this saying she liked it

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A £269 dress to have ‘slow mornings in the garden’.
SHE IS SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY!!! 😡
Niomi always acts like she works so hard but all she does is put on some pricey gifted freebies, gets a picture taken and calls it a day. 🥴

Reactions: 13
Niomi's birthday dinner was so sad! As it was pointed out, Lordon couldn't have been more low effort. They grifted everything and he still didn't bother to at least make sure his fiancee gets a nice meal at a restaurant. And of course, Niomi had to make peace with it in her head by saying it was meant to be and how happy she was. Made me remember Valentine's day and her post about how they aren't eating out in a crowded place like the other couples. No, they are a different (implied better) couple. It's so obvious he's the one who fed her that nonsense. He can't afford to take her anywhere nice on his own dime, so he'd make sure to convince her it's not worth it. He's beyond a scumbag. His list of "qualities", such as sex predator, manipulator, emotional abuser, etc. only keeps growing.
I can hardly go back to liking Niomi at this point, but at no point would I wish such a man on any woman. I'm actually afraid and can't imagine what he'd do once they're married.
sorry i'm very very behind, also don't really post on here. he's a sex predator????

Reactions: 1
Everything is magical and perfect, every location is secret to them🥴 looks like these two don’t have much vocabulary. Yawniiiing 🥱🥱 and another cheap cost effective solution for Jamie to bring up the idea of a picnic.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.