• traditional church wedding

Votes: 113 23.7%
  • won't even make it to the wedding

Votes: 145 30.5%
  • at one of lordon's weird sex parties

Votes: 34 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @Anneliese2199 for the great title, was a landslide victory. Is a summary really necessary when the only thing of note that happened is that NIMBOBS IS NOW ENGAGED 💍 TO LORDON 🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷 and we're all waiting for this to blow up in their faces.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Thanks for a new thread!! ❤❤❤ I'm not ready to see his freaking creepy chompers all over the gram 🙈🙈
So seeing her influenza "career" stagnant AF, we can clearly say her future plans are dead. I imagine we will see all the reassurance in signs seeking, doubled as clearly she is going to the hell road of a life with him and her subconscious knows it.

Reactions: 17
Thanks for the new thread @tattle420

Holly had a big fancy wedding at Mount Juliet, while Lordon's brother got married in Ibiza, so I feel like this could go either way.

Are they really going to drag their families all the way to Bali when Lordon's dad already has to foot the bill for everything? Then again, it's not like these two will consider anyone else in their decision making.

A lot of us predicted that they'd get engaged last Christmas, and we weren't far off, but it's horrible for us that we'll now have to see Lordon's face FOREVER! I was really hoping she'd see sense and ditch him.

Odd that he hasn't posted anything about the engagement on his IG yet. Is he having second thoughts? Hahaha!

p.s. Great title @Anneliese2199

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Could be in the Sussex mansion. Pillars, ducks roaming about. Noodle weeing on Lordon's spidery legs. Reception at the family greasy spoon restaurant.
Nude shots in the famous bath-à deux!!

Ahhhhh bliss 😇😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Odd that he hasn't posted anything about the engagement on his IG yet. Is he having second thoughts? Hahaha!
He’s probably recording a saliva-filled horror for tHe uNiVerSiTy oF LiFe and will post about it then, to maximise the self-promotion potential.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Holly had a big fancy wedding at Mount Juliet, while Lordon's brother got married in Ibiza, so I feel like this could go either way.

Are they really going to drag their families all the way to Bali when Lordon's dad already has to foot the bill for everything? Then again, it's not like these two will consider anyone else in their decision making.

A lot of us predicted that they'd get engaged last Christmas, and we weren't far off, but it's horrible for us that we'll now have to see Lordon's face FOREVER! I was really hoping she'd see sense and ditch him.

Why would his dad have to pay for everything

Reactions: 2

Holly was married, did they divorce already? And who’s his brother, I thought it was just him and the avocado chef 🤣

Reactions: 7
Holly was married, did they divorce already? And who’s his brother, I thought it was just him and the avocado chef 🤣
Yeah, Holly was married, but they split after two years. His brother's name is Rob.

---
Why would his dad have to pay for everything
He was in massive debt a few years back; his dad bailed him out and gave him an allowance.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I would've thought they would release the news together. I find it odd they haven't, and nothing from Lordon 24 hours later. Could there be trouble in paradise already? My stab-in-the-dark theory is that he wasn't ready to go public (for whatever reason) but she wasn't going to keep it quiet any longer!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Do you think Nims has woken up today with the biggest engagement hangover ever, not from alcohol, but from knowing she’s set to marry donkey teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She got more into spirituality after her breakup with Joe (nothing wrong with that), but it seems like she’s been using it as a crux to reassure herself that she’s okay and on the right path. The constant looking out for ‘signs’- to me this seems like someone who is a bit lost and unsure about how she’s living her life.
I genuinely hope it all works out okay, but as others have said, I don’t think she has properly addressed her core wounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It looks as though he didn't even leave a comment on the engagement announcement (unless I missed it). Weird.

Reactions: 11
Maybe he didn't see the post because he's a freaking shadow and she blocked him on her IG
He's Beelzebub himself... Now read Queen's lyrics of Bohemia Rhapsody with that in mind and watch what happens:

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landside,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to
Me, to me
Mamaaa,
Just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger,
Now he's dead
Mamaaa, life had just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, oooh,
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all
The time
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
Mama, oooh
I don't want to die,
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!
Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening me
Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Figaro - magnificoo
I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
(Let me go) Will not let you go
(Let me go)(Never) Never let you go
(Let me go) (Never) let you go (Let me go) Ah
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me,
For meee
So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here
Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me
Any way the wind blows...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's no way this one ends well but I do think she'll marry him. She'll be on her best behaviour, having learned from getting so cocksure when she had the ring from Joe. She will never let another engagement fail!!
I found the proposal so cringe, it seemed so formal with her family dressed up and waiting expectantly and Slenderman budget Joe getting on one knee looking like a praying mantis in a suit. What a weird situation. One year after their first meeting is batshit, her family must be freaking out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
There's no way this one ends well but I do think she'll marry him. She'll be on her best behaviour, having learned from getting so cocksure when she had the ring from Joe. She will never let another engagement fail!!
I found the proposal so cringe, it seemed so formal with her family dressed up and waiting expectantly and Slenderman budget Joe getting on one knee looking like a praying mantis in a suit. What a weird situation. One year after their first meeting is batshit, her family must be freaking out!

Perfect description of him! Haha!

Ask her a question about love, guys. She's the LOVE expert!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.