Niomi Smart #60 Eat not, prey, love bomb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been staring at the moon too much and drinking herbal tea, did I miss this being mentioned or is this news?

Guess the trip to London was just for the wardrobe pick up after all to take to the DublinDen, but at least she did see her sister for a little in the end.

There we were thinking those corny content houses were a thing of the past… what perils await here.

P.S.: personal gripe, couples only having photos of themselves on display.

View attachment 2088374
They moved in another place.. again?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve been staring at the moon too much and drinking herbal tea, did I miss this being mentioned or is this news?

Guess the trip to London was just for the wardrobe pick up after all to take to the DublinDen, but at least she did see her sister for a little in the end.

There we were thinking those corny content houses were a thing of the past… what perils await here.

View attachment 2088374
That's not the apartment he owns, although it looks quite like it in style etc. Even the outside space and stairs which can been seen on her stories look similar. Makes me wonder if he/his family own a number of apartments in the same building and they were waiting for one to become available. I'm pretty sure the one he rents on Airbnb is in the same building as his father's offices.

She says the place is coming together, as if they're moving in for quite a while, and has put up photos of her and Lordon (just like she did in London), but they are only staying there until May, according to him. So they'll spend just a few weeks in this place before moving on.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2088374
ANOTHER apartment?? Is she going to post a video explaining how it's so good to finally feel settled in a new home? And then go back to Bali in two months?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m really confused about what the point is is the whole moving from London - Dublin - Bali thing.

Reactions: 28
I’m really confused about what the point is is the whole moving from London - Dublin - Bali thing.
From Bali to Dublin and every London I am in, my heart is pumping for likes, pumping for likes 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A fun, spiritual, oh so happy couple is living the nomadic life, you know. And the lady has lived in 28 different places in 30 years, aren’t you impressed? (joking, obviously)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She went from a shed to a basement level apartment. She goes on and on about light, sun & blah blah yet moved into a literal basement. The shed had a lot of sunlight compared to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The issue with her family is more she was obviously close with her mum, went to live with them for months during her previous break up. Gets a new man and sees them for one day in 3 months. And of her family are toxic, she has a younger sister who you'd think she'd want to keep an eye on.

There's an obvious distancing, and combined with everything else that is going on with Lordon it brings up questions. Is it a coincidence she distances from her family when she's suddenly dating an obviously controlling man?

Yes grown adult don't have to spend time with their family, but in Niomis case it doesn't feel like a natural distancing. She's also lost friends

Reactions: 42
If Niomi actually looked happy, no one would think twice about her seeing her family less. The point is that she has become alienated from everyone she used to spend a lot of time with, her family included, while simultaneously dating a guy that is sketchy and uses cult language. There's a correlation and maybe even causation. So sure, maybe her family did something bad and toxic and she removed herself from them for her own good. But how funny that Charlotte and Venetia and everyone else did the same at the same time so that only Lordon remains by her side. And how funny that she would cut out her toxic mum but keep her toxic boyfriend.

If a friend of mine exhibited the behaviour Niomi has, I would be very concerned for her.

Reactions: 61
She's put up loads of staged lovey dovey pictures with Lordon. It's so weird

I like photos but of happy memories not of me with my are on show, legs wrapped around him. They've only been together 10 months

Reactions: 24
Thought I’ll quickly address a few comments I have seen on here about judgement towards Niomi. I don’t think most comments on here is judging Niomi for not spending Easter with her family. It’s more of a ‘WTF is going on here’ sentiment. She uses her family as a crutch (from what she has portrayed in the vlogs).

I understand that for most people (including tattlers on here) Easter or holiday time is tough if you are estranged from family. Certain things said on here can be triggering. That’s being human. No family is perfect and mine certainly isn’t! If anything being said on here is triggering for you, please put your peace of mind first. We all need to take care of ourselves and give ourselves the gentle loving care we deserve ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you know what is weird? She said that they moved in on a Friday? When was she with her sister to that Harry Potter thing, wasnt that on Thursday? Maybe she didnt even stay for a night with her, what a horrible person dropping her fam for thar guy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No issues with people displaying pictures of themselves or memories around their home, but it’s so obviously staged here. To have that many in such a short space of time is like she’s trying too hard to prove that their relationship is happy and forever. And ANOTHER apartment. WTActualF?! Putting all these pictures up when they’re only going to be there until May..? No wonder she looks so strung out and complaining of not sleeping well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
If Niomi actually looked happy, no one would think twice about her seeing her family less. The point is that she has become alienated from everyone she used to spend a lot of time with, her family included, while simultaneously dating a guy that is sketchy and uses cult language. There's a correlation and maybe even causation. So sure, maybe her family did something bad and toxic and she removed herself from them for her own good. But how funny that Charlotte and Venetia and everyone else did the same at the same time so that only Lordon remains by her side. And how funny that she would cut out her toxic mum but keep her toxic boyfriend.

If a friend of mine exhibited the behaviour Niomi has, I would be very concerned for her.
Agreed. Fair enough if your family is toxic and you’re happier away from them, but your friends too? And as soon as you meet a new guy? Seems sus.

Also, this is a gossip forum. I come here to judge 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
this is a judgement free zone
B8E6E754-50DD-4840-977D-4F9DC9D8B4EB.jpeg

but as a disclaimer to tattlers who are struggling, I totally support going no-contact or low-contact with toxic family members. it’s much better for the heart and the soul ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Unless Lordon moved them in on Friday while she was in Sussex? History repeats itself, Joe was doing the same when they moved in with Freddie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed. Fair enough if your family is toxic and you’re happier away from them, but your friends too? And as soon as you meet a new guy? Seems sus.

Yes, the distancing from family is concerning because it’s part of a pattern of her being isolated from friends and family that she used to be close with, and it’s apparent to everyone she isn’t happy. If she were in her own little flat in Notting Hill and spending Easter weekend having fun with friends, no one would think anything of it.

I do also think that part of it is her selfishness. She used her family to pick her back up after her break ups, lets them plan elaborate birthday celebrations for her, will go on fancy holidays when they supply the boat, and has relied on them extensively for support. Then when her mom could use support after her dad died, she’s nowhere. She spends her important holidays (Christmas, Easter) with her new man’s family and doesn’t take any time for her own. If she decided they were toxic and needed to go low contact with them it would be one thing, but again it doesn’t look as if she’s making her choices for that reason.

Reactions: 25
It’s also possible that her family are distancing themselves from her, and not the other way round.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.