Niomi Smart #60 Eat not, prey, love bomb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really hoping for her sake that she spent some mother-daughter time & had some senses knocked into her. Proof that you can't get help unless you want it. Very sad situation. She's wasting her life with this loser.

Reactions: 19
I’m going against the grain here, but I actually don’t judge Niomi for not spending time with family.
It’s natural to spend time away from family as you get older anyway and a LOT of families have a lot of dysfunction and sometimes, it’s better to step away from that. Nobody really knows what her relationship is like with her mum/stepdad and grandmother behind the scenes.

I’m not close to a lot of my family (lots of narcissism there) but it’s been the healthiest choice I could ever have made for myself. Even so, it’s not easy and the judgement from society in general, makes it that much harder to break the cycle of abuse. A lot of people stay stuck in family dysfunction out of fear about how it comes across/shame/guilt.

so yeh I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her not spending Easter with her family, I think it’s a shame she’s spending it with Jamie though because he just comes across like a total creep.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
@cee-bee 👏

100% agree with your post. I’ve honestly started departing from this thread because there’s been a lot of judgment surrounding Niomi not spending Easter or possibly her birthday with her family. There’s been a lot of judgment over the amount of time she’s spent with her family when she’s a grown adult. It’s quite uncomfortable to read to be honest.

How many adults actually celebrate Easter or their birthday with their relatives? Very few actually. Once you’ve hit a certain age, you should have your own life.

No one should feel compelled to spend certain holidays with family simply because it’s a societal expectation or because that’s what they used to do in the past.

People grow and change. I think it’s healthy to be independent from your family to a certain degree. Yes, perhaps Jamie alienated her, but I don’t think it’s our place as Tattlers to dictate how much time she should be spending with her family. It’s quite frankly none of our business.

Before anyone jumps at my throat - I’m not targeting anyone specifically. I’m just addressing the narrative as a whole.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone got a link to the jumping around egg hunt please?
---
@cee-bee 👏

100% agree with your post. I’ve honestly started departing from this thread because there’s been a lot of judgment surrounding Niomi not spending Easter or possibly her birthday with her family. There’s been a lot of judgment over the amount of time she’s spent with her family when she’s a grown adult. It’s quite uncomfortable to read to be honest.

How many adults actually celebrate Easter or their birthday with their relatives? Very few actually. Once you’ve hit a certain age, you should have your own life.

No one should feel compelled to spend certain holidays with family simply because it’s a societal expectation or because that’s what they used to do in the past.

People grow and change. I think it’s healthy to be independent from your family to a certain degree. Yes, perhaps Jamie alienated her, but I don’t think it’s our place as Tattlers to dictate how much time she should be spending with her family. It’s quite frankly none of our business.

Before anyone jumps at my throat - I’m not targeting anyone specifically. I’m just addressing the narrative as a whole.
Equally is it any of our business who she dates and spends time with?? Hell yessssssssssss.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

---
Seeing how she is in her regression era, does she call Jamie 'Daddy'? :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2088216
---
Seeing how she is in her regression era, does she call Jamie 'Daddy'? :sick:
Ugh, why does he always have to whisper? That is so creepy 🤢

Look at them guys, so happy!

1681044102665.jpeg

We can totally see her holding the phone 🙄 come on Niomi, stop lying. You know that is way too much sugar and too many calories for you. Oh wait, I think she’s just trying to be funny again.

1681044081465.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she even see her mom or grandma when she met daisy mae a few days ago?
I think her grandparents are still in Florida. She probably saw her mom when she met Daisy May. I don't think DM is quite old enough to take the train into London all by herself.

Reactions: 8
Guarantee the head of that Easter bunny is the only thing she ate and she’ll plan a 10k to run it off, all while pretending otherwise

• Haha
I’m going against the grain here, but I actually don’t judge Niomi for not spending time with family.
It’s natural to spend time away from family as you get older anyway and a LOT of families have a lot of dysfunction and sometimes, it’s better to step away from that. Nobody really knows what her relationship is like with her mum/stepdad and grandmother behind the scenes.

I’m not close to a lot of my family (lots of narcissism there) but it’s been the healthiest choice I could ever have made for myself. Even so, it’s not easy and the judgement from society in general, makes it that much harder to break the cycle of abuse. A lot of people stay stuck in family dysfunction out of fear about how it comes across/shame/guilt.

so yeh I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her not spending Easter with her family, I think it’s a shame she’s spending it with Jamie though because he just comes across like a total creep.
Guys, correct me if I’m wrong, but I think nobody really judges Niomi because she doesn’t spend Easter/more time with her family. It’s probably more about the fact that whenever she has a man in her life, she has no scruples about ditching them, and yet, runs to them when she feels like it (i.e. falls in hard times, or feels lonely and bored).

Reactions: 65
She also has a young little sister, with who she has limited time to make childhood memories. IDK, even if she has tension with her family, she could suck it up for 2 days and spend time with her family. With her money, she could even stay at some hotel in their town/city. Daisy May would have probably loved jumping around with Niomi searching for eggs. I think some tattlers are projecting their own beef with their family onto Niomi (who until she met London had nothing bad to say about her mum)

Reactions: 29
She also has a young little sister, with who she has limited time to make childhood memories. IDK, even if she has tension with her family, she could suck it up for 2 days and spend time with her family. With her money, she could even stay at some hotel in their town/city. Daisy May would have probably loved jumping around with Niomi searching for eggs. I think some tattlers are projecting their own beef with their family onto Niomi (who until she met London had nothing bad to say about her mum)
I’m sorry to say but saying “some Tattlers are projecting what’s going on with their own family” is crossing a certain boundary of courtesy and respect here. Unless the Tattler made a direct correlation with their personal life, this is uncalled for. I’m all for sharing opinions but this is not nice thing to say at all.

If we’re projecting our own beliefs about Niomi being independent from her family, how is it any different from those “complaining” she’s not spent time with her family in a while? There’s no difference. There’s also projection with this type of opinion too.

People are entitled to their own opinions even if they go against the main consensus.

• Heart
Re her family - it all just feels a bit 'off'. Fair enough for her distance herself if she feels she has problems with them. That is her choice.
But she is also the one putting out passive aggressive posts about cutting off people who no longer serve her and being so happy with her new shiney life and moving on from problematic people. She is inviting speculation about it all tbh.

Reactions: 32
yeh I just don’t think it’s that big a deal that she didn’t spend Easter at her mums lol

There’s a lot of valid criticisms of Niomi, how she promotes ED behaviour, how she isn’t transparent about her ED behaviours, how she doesn’t declare ads, how she promotes an unrealistic lifestyle, how she uses her *extreme* good luck to manipulate her following into buying her crappy products, her double standards and hypocrisies…

so why nitpick over who she spends a bank holiday with?

no one is projecting, we all have our experiences in life that colours our views and gives us our own perspectives on things, that’s not projecting.
---
Re her family - it all just feels a bit 'off'. Fair enough for her distance herself if she feels she has problems with them. That is her choice.
But she is also the one putting out passive aggressive posts about cutting off people who no longer serve her and being so happy with her new shiney life and moving on from problematic people. She is inviting speculation about it all tbh.
I’d always assumed she meant her exes!

Reactions: 7
I think everyone is going to approach things from the perspective of their own experience. I don't visit my family all that often but we don't have any issues, we're all just quite independent and busy.

With Niomi, I think the concern comes from a wider pattern of her ditching her best friend (seemingly all her friends?) and suddenly spending all her time with one person, following them wherever they go. It's not a huge stretch to think her suddenly not seeming as close to her family is part of that worrying pattern rather than a natural part of getting older.

Reactions: 52
I’ve been staring at the moon too much and drinking herbal tea, did I miss this being mentioned or is this news?

Guess the trip to London was just for the wardrobe pick up after all to take to the DublinDen, but at least she did see her sister for a little in the end.

There we were thinking those corny content houses were a thing of the past… what perils await here.

P.S.: personal gripe, couples only having photos of themselves on display.

885800C6-3208-447A-8BF8-5189BE76C069.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the main issue here about her family is that it feels kind of weird, as in "it was all pretty normal until Lordon got in the picture".
Granted, every family dynamic is unique and what it may feel "normal" to someone it may be strange to others. In my case, I'm really close to my parents and brother, but not so much with my extended family because there's some toxicity there.
With that being said, Niomi's always been super close with her mom and grandma. She's gone to her mom's house when she broke up with Joey, and she's been there plenty of times afterward. I mean, she even organized a birthday party for her a few weeks after her father passed away and Niomi even went on vacation with them last summer.
It's quite obvious that something has shifted ever since she got together with him and tattlers are just pointing that out, not criticizing her for not spending time with her family. It's also quite noticeable that she hasn't spent any time with other people other than Lordon since she moved back to London right after the summer.

Reactions: 54
I think the main issue here about her family is that it feels kind of weird, as in "it was all pretty normal until Lordon got in the picture".
Granted, every family dynamic is unique and what it may feel "normal" to someone it may be strange to others. In my case, I'm really close to my parents and brother, but not so much with my extended family because there's some toxicity there.
With that being said, Niomi's always been super close with her mom and grandma. She's gone to her mom's house when she broke up with Joey, and she's been there plenty of times afterward. I mean, she even organized a birthday party for her a few weeks after her father passed away and Niomi even went on vacation with them last summer.
It's quite obvious that something has shifted ever since she got together with him and tattlers are just pointing that out, not criticizing her for not spending time with her family. It's also quite noticeable that she hasn't spent any time with other people other than Lordon since she moved back to London right after the summer.
true, but there’s no age limit on when you can realise spending time with your family isn’t good for you, for whatever reason.

NOT PROJECTING but that was my experience of things so I know it can happen that way. I was in my late 20s and it kind of dawned on me that I was a different, unhappier person around certain members of my family. Before that we’d have seemed pretty close.

I got the sense things started shifting around the time her grandad died and she didn’t fly home from Bali to be with family (was she with Jamie then? It was about a year ago so I didn’t think so). A lot of tattlers found it a bit immoral of her, and I remember thinking she maybe wasn’t as close to her family as she previously portrayed.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.