Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Idk, I have a different perspective on the peanut butter. I think she probably was sent a bunch by various companies to try out and she kept them with the intention of doing reviews or cooking videos with them but never got around to it either because 1. She doesn’t ever eat, and 2. Because she’s lazy. Despite how many times she mentions what a hard worker she is.

Reactions: 6

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Doesn't she still wear leather/silk/wool though?
I think it's highly unlikely given how much she goes on about sustainable/vegan/cruelty-free.

I know this is probably isn't the right forum for it but I would add that it is possible to have your own perimeters in place re veganism/cruelty-free that may not always be a 100% perfect record.To be vegan doesn't mean you don't slip up or make exceptions from time to time. However, I do think Niomi presents herself as on the extreme end of the spectrum so I understand why she may come as cross as occasionally hypocritical/inauthentic. But I do believe in doing as much as you personally can, and that it's up to you as the individual to decide what that is.

Reactions: 5

emm

VIP Member
Yeah definitely. I have a small diamond on a plain gold band. I didn't want a big flashy ring, no offence to anyone who likes those, they're not my style and I definitely wouldn't be able to pull it off. And I still got loads of comments like 'oh...did you want a smaller ring.' Engagement/weddings/marriage in general are steeped in all these weird old traditions, some stick some don't, and I think these wealthy families like the Woodwards care more about all that than most people these days
god that comment about wanting a small ring is so bitchy! I don't wear rings (look awful on my fat fingers :LOL:) so doubt I would even bother

Over_this

I just watched it. She does seem very composed but there is no way she is over it. It surely will take months for that to happen. She has started healing which is great & its good there are no hard feelings. But to take a line from Dawsons Creek (lol) break ups dont just happen once. They happen over & over again every day.

She is Niomi Positive Smart though so she won't talk about agony again probably!

You are not stupid. Your situation sounds totally different & full of emotions xxx
OT but love the Dawson’s Creek reference! I ❤Pacey forever. Right back to Niomi...😴

Leah91

Seems like she has taken down a photo of Joe? The one where they went cherry picking. I remember that one being the most recent she had of him but it's gone now. Not sure if she'll slowly start removing other ones.
yup that was the most recent one and it’s gone now. Weird she would only take that one down. She still has some pics of her and Marcus on there so maybe she’ll end up keeping her and Joe’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ But there’s an archive option now so she might just do that.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I think a reason why Niomi is not addressing the split directly might be that Joe told her not to.
I don't think she's taking orders from Joey right now. If anything, I think if he'd asked her not to talk about the split, she'd be more likely to talk about it!

I'm interested in the NDA idea. Seems a bit extreme though! It's not like news of the split will make the front pages!

If she is going to address the split I think it'll be when she moves into her new place. Clearly, she is a bit all over the place right now. The new place will be the real start of her next chapter.

lilamay

VIP Member
Thank lord she has deleted that photo of him with the caption of “I can’t wait to marry you “
Can’t believe she left that up so long.
Good spot! It's still on her Facebook page, though obviously she has a much smaller following there so may not bother deleting from it for a long time. Even so, just on Instagram and Youtube she's going to have A LOT to go back through and delete if she wants to erase all trace of Joe 😬 I wonder if she'll private all the Youtube videos with him in or if she'll keep them for the ad money.

Which one was that?
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 01.01.20.png

Mystery Macaroni

Who else is so bored/done with this?

Back to selling/advertising things people don’t need even after covid. Asking others to spend when she gets them for free (staycations/ Beauty products etc) origins... boots/ hotels. It’s all just STUFF. Ever advertise anything of value?(a course.... a skill/gratitude/ meditation class or whatever). I used to think Amelia Liana was ridiculous after her breakup but this is another level. She made a conscious effort to change, but Niomi is back to selling us scrupulous amounts of skincare plus her own and london hotel stays. Lovely.
She is so dull!

Burritobowl

I am watching her 'Get ready with me/London Vlog', it was 6 yrs ago, and I think she was still with Marcus. Her voice was soooo high pitched! I guess she was trying to be more like Zoe to fit the 'girl next door' and 'bff' thing. I am tempted to watch the Mumbai vlogs lol.

openbook1

VIP Member
I believe the 3 months salary thing is tradition, however I’d be fuming if my husband had spent that much money on my engagement ring 😂 don’t think it’s commonly done these days.
My husband did and I almost choked. I didn't realise people follow it.

emm

VIP Member
*Update* just seen joe coming out of st Clements in fulham, he then got on his bike, he is still in the UK
I assume he ate a smoothie bowl :LOL:

I wonder if he and Niomi will bounce on each other in London. They will also have to go to the storage box together to divide their stuff.
I imagine they will as I assume they frequent the same places? Also by now they must have friends in common?

coriander

VIP Member
I've just noticed this caption and for some reason it made me laugh after 'smoothie bowl weather'!!!

I wonder what else she will come up with?

Screenshot 2020-09-13 at 11.44.38.png

• Haha

half_pint

Just noticed Joe blocked comments on his instagram, surprised it took him this long. He must be so irritated with her viewers asking him questions he probably has a ton of DMs as well

• Haha