Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
On the subject of the ring.. I'm wondering if her ring being cleaned was just an excuse for her not wearing it for ages while she continued to be in denial about things falling apart? Maybe Joe wanted to call things off or slow things down but she was in denial and kept thinking he'd change his mind etc. Or something happened so she took it off, didn't wear it for ages but they continued to put on a show until things properly ended. Just seems weird it was 'being cleaned' before all this.
That sounds likely! Does no one pop their jewellery in vodka for a quick clean anymore?! How filthy could that ring have honestly ever gotten.
The ring was very noticeable, so her not wearing it would have prompted questions from people irl as well as online. "It's being serviced" wasn't a bad way to shut down further questions.

Reactions: 6

Yel

Chatty Member
"I adore this brand because so much care goes into the ingredients, and in this one 93% are natural"

So that's why 99.99% of the ingredients were synthetic or petrochemical junk in her own brand of beauty products. Sure she cares when it's an #ad for someone else, but when her own margins are at risk it's fine to put her name to any old chemical crap. How do people still fall for her? :LOL:
smart.jpg

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
The talk of spotting Joe reminded me- I’ve actually seen them in real life! A couple of Christmas ago I saw at the Thermae Spa in Bath and they emerged by the outdoor pool, but then she whipped out her vlog camera and started filming themselves as everyone was just relaxing in the pool next to them :LOL:
I remember thinking they were a beautiful couple though.
I guess after a while you get fed up of your life and special moments filmed and uploaded on youtube or Instagram instead of just enjoy the moment.

EGuyUK

VIP Member
BUY MY NEW PRODUCTS IF YOU FEEL SORRY FOR ME...
REMEMBER I WAS DUMPED!!!!
SWIPE UP TO SHOW YOU CARE!

the manipulation is strong in this one..... unbelievable to post this right after stories about her new launch 😆 god forbid she doesn’t get that sympathy coin!!!

View attachment 232967
Also 'shipping worldwide' isn't exactly eco friendly?!

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Is no one going to mention gown she got her hair done really nice and went for a run afterwards instead of enjoying fresh glamorous hair on a sunny Sunday!!? Is she crazy?!!?
I was literally just thinking that! She doesn’t wash her hair every time she runs though so maybe she just doesn’t care, same with Amelia Liana. I wish I knew the secret because when I run my hair looks absolutely vile after and I don’t want to wash it every single day so I don’t workout daily. How does her hair look fine after exercise?? It looks clean at the brunch, not sure if that was before or after the run though

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Exactly and the worst is that at insane prices and non innovative formulas or products, she should have sticked to her collaboration and maybe make kits as everyone does, but is too late for releasing a skincare brand unless you are Rihanna or Jessica Alba,
I am very interested to see how she’s priced this range. Her crap bath stuff was quite cheap in Boots I think. Is she going to price this as an upmarket luxury product or more accessible? Where will it be stocked? I just don’t see how she fits into either of those brackets tbh, can think of so many well known brands either inexpensive or more pricey that I’d buy over an influencer’s range. I feel like people who don’t know her won’t go near it, and even her followers might not want it. She regularly flogs other skincare, like just last week she was doing an ad for & Other Stories’ new skincare line. I don’t get who is actually meant to be the target audience for this!

Limey

VIP Member
I'm a recovered anorexic, and as stupid as it might sound, I think when you have/have had an eating disorder, you can spot someone else with an eating disorder a mile off. Niomi absolutely has an eating disorder, there's no doubt about it. I don't think you even have to have had one to figure that out.
There seems to be quite a few Vegan influencers who either have EDs, or are recovering. Madeleine Olivia is quite open about it. At least she seems to eat very healthily and decent portion sizes now. Fennel twig tea all the time just smacks of not wanting to consume any calories at all.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She’s obviously not going to address it in any way, I think she knows that every one has worked it out and she hopes people will continue to watch her videos and stories to check if she says anything. I personally don’t think she’s ever going to directly say anything about it. She’s just using it to her advantage more than anything now!
I agree... I think she has found this is working for her, everyone infers what is going on and viewers leave her some indulgent wellness quotes in the comments and all she has to do is put out a bunch of ‘self care’ and ‘focus on me!’ content without having to get ugly or embarrassing and actually say her engagement is over. She’ll keep up the vague references and just pretend Joe didn’t ever exist. It’s actually the exact same playbook she used for Marcus.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I am finding her even more boring than before the breakup now! I thought she might actually do a proper announcement and own it but no she’s just brushing it under the carpet! As for these constant bikini shots.... :sleep:

Buffalonian0809

When did she take the ring for a service? She said in her latest vlog that it’s been 3 weeks since she’s been feeling like this.

I think they went on a “break”, she removed the ring and lied about it getting serviced, went to her mums and he broke it off completely.

They might’ve still been together, but no longer engaged and then she found something out (like he cheated) and they ended things completely.
Pretty sure it was before the bridesmaid video. Would she really film that if she thought they were on shaky ground? She definitely wasn’t wearing the ring once they returned to London. She posted about not being able to enjoy her fresh manicure without it.

janedowe

Chatty Member
Pretty sure it was before the bridesmaid video. Would she really film that if she thought they were on shaky ground? She definitely wasn’t wearing the ring once they returned to London. She posted about not being able to enjoy her fresh manicure without it.
Probably, if she felt she might be able to back him into a corner.

Slightly off topic - been looking at before and afters of her teeth and think shes had more than veneer and invisalign... her jaw looks like its been re aligned.. look even at the "after" photo below where her teeth are done... her jaw still sticks out.. Her face is much softer now...

Thoughts?? Wish could still see her teeth fixing video.

bikini photos getting too much now....

Attachments

Miss Sparkles

Good grief the girl rambles. Joe must have lost his marbles if she starting turning into a bridezilla. I want everything to be pretty and so looooovely and sustainable and organic. Living my best life with dreamy Joeyyyy.
I felt at the time she took them back to Bath, angling for a proposal. It felt a bit forced.

Tooright

Maybe this is simply Niomi's take on Diana's revenge dress? You don't want me, fine. I can get anyone I want.. sort of thing.
It's also interesting because I think the story goes that Diana was in bits and didn't want to go anywhere and it was her butler that convinced her to show them she is stronger as such.She was going to be professional and do her work/charity stuff that she had scheduled to do that night, instead of staying at home being embarrassed etc) Prince Charles had admitted on tv that night before Diana's work event that he had cheated on her. I have no doubt that Niomi is in bits behind the scenes.

Sunshinelove25

All I know is, if she keeps doing this whole “I’m so unhappy and miserable” but continues to NOT EXPLAIN WHY then she is going to lose the respect of so many people that follow her and probably already has. She definitely lost mine at this stage.

She should just STFU and stay off social media if she can’t control herself sharing attention seeking shit everyday without letting people know the reason why she feels that way, she hasn’t even mentioned that Joe is gone get, she just hinted at it 🙄 Is she waiting for him to come back or something?!

She can’t expect to show people all the perfect sides of her life then refuse to answer any questions when things aren’t going so well. She chose to be an influencer (🤢) and to share all of her life online, it’s unfair to just blank questions people are asking her.
She’s stringing people along right now and probably will continue to for the next 3 weeks until her shitty skincare range is launched and will no doubt be on the sale shelf in Boots in a few months along with all the other shite that YouTubers launch.

Sorry for the rant but she’s wrecking my head now.
She's doing it for his attention. It's all for her own benefit. Don't worry about her, let those kind of people be and they will soon realise that selfishness gets you no where

Miss Sparkles

Soho Farmhouse from 2017. I wondered if it had been a gifted stay (included dinner, massage etc). They still got up to go to the gym on birthday morning (2:42). The signs and behaviour were all there from 2017, maybe Joe just got tired of it all after 4 years?