Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Catching up after a few days away- I agree with you guys that all the promo for organic skincare from other companies is super odd. Kind of makes me wonder if she’s going to be partnering with another company somehow? Like a smart skin collab?

Reactions: 6

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Could be the bikini shots are for him AND as an ego boost, to make herself feel better that she still has 'it'

(She does)
So she is getting free orthodontic treatments!!! Mental note not to go to dr richard - i do not want to be paying extra so these wealthy, privileged influencers can get free braces and veneers!

If he still with him and not planning to find his own place is a clear sign that he will moving away soon and Nioms is not included in his plan
That is his place though... he owns it.

Last edited:
Also... didn’t it take her FOREVER to tell her peeps when her and Markus broke up?! I remember thinking... come on already it’s been months.

Lockd0wn

Good spot about the fruit picking photo...

I remember thinking wow at her caption "be with someone who makes the unremarkable remarkable"

6 weeks later they split up!!

I wonder when she will take this one down...

Attachments

ILikeToWatch

To be fair to her about the vegan thing, I’m sure she made a point of saying her diet is plant based but she’s not vegan, because she’s not an ethical vegan and strict in that way, but goes PB for health and sustainability reasons.

On a separate note, the stories today have a bit too much self love for my taste, full on smug mode and loving how she looks as she films *cringe*

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
What a creep! This makes me so scared to ever date again. It’s so easy to cheat with tinder, etc these days.

But yes, I’ve noticed couples who flaunt their relationships on social media are more likely to break up. It’s insecurity. Happy couples don’t feel the need to show off because they have nothing to prove...
DISCLAIMER I'm not even considering to sleep with the guy. Men tend to go for rebound quite easily so if Joey has someone else it wouldn't be really a surprise.

FS123

Its a typical youtube break up, just like Estee-Aslan. Breaking up, not mentioning it, then having to mention it because everyone asks you about the ex, then moving into your own place, hanging out with your girl gang, taking your clothes off to make your ex jealous, and hanging out with everyone that you have been ignoring, claiming that you are living your best life, buy crystals and do horoscopes
Ah yes, I was wondering why it was all too familiar.

emm

VIP Member
You know, with everything you say here, I'm happy for you to disagree with me. It's okay for you to say, Niomi shouldn't be doing this and so on, that's a fair judgement.

But do you really think it's acceptable to say I shouldn't be counting someone's calories when I'm recovering from an ED? Seriously F you. That's not how EDs work, if I could never think about calories again for the rest of my life, I wouldn't. I'm pretty sure anyone who has been in and out of treatment for an ED as long as I have know exactly what it's like, and how your brain works. My entire life and a lot of the media I consume is overwhelmingly attached to food, but I can't help that. Say what you want about my judgements on Niomi and if you think they're bad takes, it's a gossip thread, it's normal and I welcome it but Jesus
a lot of us here (myself included) hVd had eating disorders. if you are still suffering you shouldn't be watching content which encourages you to focus on calories imo

(I can see why she shared it, the messaging from the British Government is very mixed and clearly trying to absolve themselves of responsibility because they are failing massively. But no matter how poorly the government are acting, and how “confusing” the mixed messaging, rule of six, hands face space etc is....we all have a brain. We can all see things are getting worse and now is not the time to go out for drinks and coffee and shop or holiday like things are normal. It hasn’t been for months. It really is shocking that people where I live are carrying on as if nothing is going on, even crowding around buskers etc, big events on etc)

But to have this message come from Niomi? Interesting to see she is aware of political conversation but evidently she’s not clever enough to cotton on she’s part of the, as you say, laissez faire problem in the U.K.

Does she see herself as a class above?
most influencers seem to seethemselves as above the rules

MarinaScorpio

Chatty Member
On the subject of the ring, I agree it looks like costume jewellery. It's way too big and green.

Here is Eva Longoria's ring. It's ruby but it looks stunning and can be worn every day.
a4e30ab3b68eba05559716a3ade644f5.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Julius123

I rebember reading and article about kelly’s home. Its a very small apartment compared to Niomi old one

Fifi999

Chatty Member
Sorry but I'm Indian and I 1000% would not travel alone in India or even in a pair because of the rampant sexual harassment and rape. I have family in New Delhi, have visited since I was a child and it's just not safe for women on the streets. This isn't a racist thing to say, it's a societal problem that is well documented. To suggest otherwise is minimising the very real and serious reality faced by women in India.

Did Niomi say she didn't know yoga was indian or am i mistaken? Maybe it was another influencer...? I can't remember properly, all the yoga wellness gals blend into one ( apart from yogawithadrienne, she's cool).
I’m Indian too too which is why I said it ...

Too Much

VIP Member
This is massively reaching but is all this talk about PMT and periods, needing tampons etc some way of showing Joe that she’s fertile? Maybe they argued about her not eating enough and periods stopping as it’s very odd that she’s making SUCH a point about bleeding. Why would you put in a vlog that you need to buy tampons post break up? Just seems off to me.
She was reading that book about women's health and hormones wasn't she - I thought that might have influenced her to talk about it.

mg95

VIP Member
Niomi has always rented in London as far as I’m aware.

It must’ve just been a lucky coincidence that the London Chatter was moving out just as Niomi began the flat hunt. They probably got in touch with each other and agreed Niomi could take over the tenancy (unless London Chatter owns that flat?)

To be honest I don’t blame Niomi as I’m sure it’s a nice flat, central and takes away the stress of flat hunting. Niomi can just get back to her London life without too much hassle.
Yeah, Kelly said she’s been staying at her boyfriend’s place pretty much full-time since March. She’s also expecting a baby. I believe she said she’s doing some renovation there and then a friend will be moving in.

I’m surprised Niomi doesn’t own considering all the gleamers seem to have “investment” properties in their portfolios.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Off topic but at the same time is a reflection of what Niomi is doing taking a bunch of ads of so many different skincare brands when her tat ia about to be released, now that Joey is gone she will need to full pay bills, specially in London plus the commission to Gleam, still they have the nerve to get mad when someone calls them out of being a walking ad. I hate their concept of “work“ you want expensive freebies and get paid to promote them without moving your ass from your house? Get a real job.
View attachment 237955View attachment 237956View attachment 237959View attachment 237960
I am laughing because if posting shit on stories is not work, period. Full stop.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I think the wedding date being set would be an incentive to leave - he may have been fine just going along with her still, but as he had proposed and wedding planning was happening you've either got to be in or out!
At least she wasn't left waiting for him at the altar! The humiliation...

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
What have happened with her biological father? I read that the current man her mum is with is her step father is it right?