Niomi Smart #59 She wants settle down with babies and a cat, between Dublin and Bali with Lordon the rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, @formerly_sitkx, thanks to your detailed post, I've finally seen the light! It IS a fucken shed! 😁 I've seen these pics before, but all together is a different story.
I still maintain the place has a certain claustrophobic charm. 😂 I would still have probably given it a go for a while.
She has an airport bathroom sized kitchen sink in the kitchen area, it really didn't seem like a "house" idea she was selling, more like a place to crash in but not something to dump almost a million into.

Reactions: 11
She has an airport bathroom sized kitchen sink in the kitchen area, it really didn't seem like a "house" idea she was selling, more like a place to crash in but not something to dump almost a million into.
That cost her nearly a million pounds?!?

Reactions: 2
She reposted this video about.. the Universe 🥴

They say « The Universe is alive within you and you should feel large. » 🥴 that’s probably why she thinks she’s above everyone else.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Sleep paralysis SUCKS I hope you don’t suffer regularly 😖
It was mostly a joke, because of Nim's ridiculous appearance in the images shared. 😂I did experience sleep paralysis a few times but it was over a decade ago. For me, it was mostly uncomfortable than anything else. It didn't involve any actual demons, I don't think. (There might have been a cat that wasn't there, though 🙀)

@Sasa44 , yes I believe she did. It was 2021, so it does seem like it.

Reactions: 4
@formerly_sitkx wow, thanks for the analysis, I only saw the professional pictures and thought it wasn't that bad, but there's a huge difference between those pictures and the real size based on Nimbob's pictures.

What I don't understand is the size of the kitchen island - how are supposed to reach the cabinets above it? Crawl onto the kitchen island -or shall we rather call it kitchen peninsula?🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread guys. Sorry for the short recap, got to run to work. Click click :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.