Niomi Smart #59 She wants settle down with babies and a cat, between Dublin and Bali with Lordon the rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear desperate housewives of the shadows,

Welcome to the new thread! So the lovebirds went back home. Home is not London anymore, home is now wherever Lordon is doing his current sitting in a circle event. Whether it's Bali or Dublin or London or the moon, wherever Lordon goes, Nimbobs goes too (next thread title? 😂).
Litcherally attached by the hips and litcherally sooo happy! the happiest.

There is litcherally nothing else to report 😭

Thread title by @L0vestory ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Let me dive right into the fresh thread! Thanks, fellow Shadow! 😜
Lordon is sharing some deep thoughts and reflections on his insta right now. Nothing new, really. He'll be answering questions anyone might have. Can't wait! (yawn!)
Edit: Even though the event was private and confidential, he's sharing an attendee's writing because of course he would. Hope he got permission first!🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe my eyes when it comes to Niomi. 31 years old and this is her life? I would be embarrassed to say I have no stable career or home, and that I am shacking up with my boyfriend wherever he wants to go.

Reactions: 19
He had to google the answer... this guy legit cannot say anything specific on his own, or define or explain a single thing using what's in his head.

1679954537517.png

1679954556831.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123
Eurgh, what an idiot. Fine if you want to copy and paste but just say “Wiki explains this perfectly…” or “this is the best summary I can find”.
Don’t try and claim the words as your own. Scammer doing what he does best I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Eurgh, what an idiot. Fine if you want to copy and paste but just say “Wiki explains this perfectly…” or “this is the best summary I can find”.
Don’t try and claim the words as your own. Scammer doing what he does best I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, I Google things all the time, it's not a crime lol but to pretend to be this authority on the subject and instead of speaking from your personal knowledge and experience, to just parrout out this shoddy copy and paste is so lame. He's so stupid and unprofessional, it's still shocking for me that Nimbecile fell for his crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah, I Google things all the time, it's not a crime lol but to pretend to be this authority on the subject and instead of speaking from your personal knowledge and experience, to just parrout out this shoddy copy and paste is so lame. He's so stupid and unprofessional, it's still shocking for me that Nimbecile fell for his crap.
That, and the fact that it looks like he licherally verbatim used the first definition he found, and tried to pass that tit off as his own.
I'm not surprised Nimbobs fell for that crap - she’s about as smart as he is, and they share a similar no-work ethic. I just hope they don’t plan to have kids, because aside from the obvious teeth issue, they should let that amount of stupidity die with them.

Reactions: 25
All the signs of non professionalism. He's an ignorant scammer 🤮
I think he doesn’t want to be professional 😬

1679968380402.jpeg

..I mean, proffesional.

I don’t want to watch his introductory video. Look at his face 🫣

1679968479981.jpeg

Also this..

1679968495262.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet Lordon's father absolutely CRINGES every time he thinks about his deadbeat son who (presumably) attended the best prep schools money can buy and still can't speak/spell properly in his own primary language. How does he not care enough to run things through an AI (or spell check) before publishing?!? Just the laziest, most entitled "entrepreneur" imaginable.

Also, gonna go out on a limb and speculate that Lordon doesn't particularly notice Nimboob's ED behaviours. Have you seen his sister? He probably believes it's normal for women to starve themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
O my LORD. New thread but so much to unpack....and great reminder that thanks to Google you can be "an expert" at everything 😅😅 they are so deranged and mental ...like licherally one day, we will found out they were caught walking naked in town and arrested by thr police kind of deranged. It is crazy what a shitshow it is. Sunday service ? Of what ...nimebcile really ? Chick is so far gone in delusions...

Reactions: 15
He had to google the answer... this guy legit cannot say anything specific on his own, or define or explain a single thing using what's in his head.

View attachment 2060501

View attachment 2060505
LOL that's too good 😂

If he continues doing this (because I assume he's not just copying definitions on Google), one day his dishonesty and plagiarism will bite him in the ass in a big way...like maybe even legally.

I'm speculating that Lordon's entire "career" is based on plagiarizing and stealing other people's material. It's all probably ripped off from TEDTalks, Instagram and self-help books. He's going to piss off the wrong person one day and might get sued.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.