Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
He had to google the answer... this guy legit cannot say anything specific on his own, or define or explain a single thing using what's in his head.

1679954537517.png

1679954556831.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123
It’s a v weird podcast

The story of how they met is not cute

He asked her ‘if she was open to love?’ and she replied ‘no’ to which he replied ‘can I challenge you on that?’ and she responds ‘yes’.

So basically the whole relationship began with him disrespecting her boundaries 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
“Everything we’ve overcome as a couple has only made us stronger.”
Please! It’s been 9 months. You’ve not even been through a full calendar year. This is a JOKE. You’re still in the honeymoon phase.
Unless you’re talking about getting through having to cut off your family to be with him Nims?!

update:
He LEGIT scoffs at therapy and calls bullshit on PTSD. And then goes on to say the people only blossom when they’re in love. As though love/relationship is the only cure.
And Nims said when she’s ready to run and get on a plane he holds her tight and tells her his loves her. He is as controlling as they come.
It’s startling just how much of the Joey trauma is part of their relationship. He knows she’s incredibly vulnerable and he’s taking full advantage of that. Verity must be beside herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
Not sure about everyone else but if I was single and someone asked me if I was ‘open to love’ I’d immediately vom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Nothing says ‘fresh country air’ like living in a city with a population of 1.5 million.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
If my partner called me batshit crazy on a podcast there'd be hell to pay!

He's teaching her to not trust herself and her emotions. She's crazy and that he's the voice of reason. He's teaching her that her emotions are just her being hungry or tired, they are moments when her inner madness comes out and not to be listened to. Unlike others he's prepared to put up with crazy Niomi, and he's the only thing that can help her.

He's teaching her to ignore negative voices from outside the relationship, isolating her from her friends and family. He's teaching her that she can't run away or he'll hold her tighter, he's teaching her that he will always override her wants. He's teaching her she's damaged and he's going to fix her. Only true love (him) can manage this crazy, damaged women who can't take care of herself.

It's gaslighting and emotional abuse 101. And he's doing it right in front of everyone's eyes. Regardless of your feelings towards Niomi these men are fucking terrifying

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

mg95

VIP Member
"Love Wins" is commonly associated with marriage equality activism. It wasn't meant for the union between a woman and her donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

mg95

VIP Member
I'm near the end...

"Know how to look after yourself. To know that when you're not feeling right. It's probably not because of your partner but because you haven't looked after yourself. Often times, because somebody is so close to you it's easy to think there is an issue with the person or an issue with the relationship. What I've found is it's a huge calling to know thy self." - Lordon

So when she feels bad - it's a 'her' problem and has nothing to do with him and how she probably shouldn't be in a relationship with him. We've all seen it - her body has been sending her signs for the last 10 months.

If one of them is feeling off or out of sorts they don't complain or snap or moan, they run through "have we eaten?" or "have you slept well the night before?". Good way to never actually discuss anything in your relationship and abdicate responsibility!

She talks about how a couple of days ago she felt bad. She 'joked' about running away on a plane to escape. Then gave more detail:

"Feeling worried about where we're going to live. We haven't sorted out our apartment. All of the little things that were completely manageable were spiraling in my head". She also added that 'work' and 'friends' contributed to this stress. You mean having no work and having no friends?

They went for a walk and she 'realized' she didn't want to talk about it with him because she was tired and hungry and she's glad they didn't talk about it because the next day everything was just fine. And he talks about being jarred the next day because she was in a completely different mood.

Somehow with all of this, she says she finally feels peaceful and relaxed thanks to being with him. She's no longer regimented with work and fitness and being 'go go go'. She loves "nothing more than the simple things in life". She feels "euphoric". She is full of "joy, happiness and love".

They're closing out now and he is talking about how she has given him permission to not style his hair a certain way and explore dressing differently. How he felt shy the first time they got naked but she "loves his body" :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

mg95

VIP Member
Writing notes here as I listen... He interrupts her a lot. He also rushes her along when she talks. They talk about experiencing challenges - her reminding herself to "surrender" to love and him speaking about "challenging" her. He calls her "the person" for him and it didn't matter if she had a wall up. This was "the person" and "the one".

ETA - She's thankful to her past relationships and all the pain and hurt for leading her to Lordon. She 'forgives'. I'm sick you guys.

She talks about taking responsibility for past relationships but then goes on to ask him how he would take responsibility in a relationship where the other person was clearly the offending party. He gives a non-answer and she goes off on how she was raised to believe it's always the other party's fault and "his loss" and all that. She's still so focused on Joe and what happened it's crazy. They're talking more about break-ups and healing than their own relationship.

He said when she goes "batshit crazy" he just responds with "I absolutely love you darling" and looks her dead in the eyes. She said when things go wrong she has an urge to run and past partners have told her to just go then, but Lordon holds her tight.

Now they're speaking about masculine and feminine energy. So we have it confirmed that language comes from him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

QueenBW

VIP Member
Doesn't she have a UTI or similar every other month?! Ridiculous. Healthy eating is really helping her.... Lovely.

Also surely she shouldn't be recommending random 'cures', she should get some antibiotics if it's bad? If it keeps coming back she needs an actual checkup and potentially some low dose antibiotics for a much longer period.

View attachment 2061774

Edit: Also wasn't it Biona that provided her yeast or whatever she used to go on about? Another undeclared #ad
Why do I feel like this is some convoluted way of saying she's having lots of sex?

You're supposed to pee afterwards, Nimbot.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

ava2014

She contradicted herself again, she was constantly saying that she was working in cafes in Bali after her “miracle morning routine”. But now she admits that she didnt do shit, hahaha what a phoney

• Haha
Reactions: 63

meowmeowmeow3030!!

Chatty Member
Ok I managed to get through the chocolate eating, lordons mouth noises and nimbobs mmmm’s which sound like she’s doing it (bleh) and this is what I got out of it
* she is still traumatised by her breakup
* she seems angry that lordon interrupted her self reflection time in Bali I really don’t think she was ready for another relationship
* he hurries her along when she explains the three types of loves, yes she can be long winded but if he doesn’t want her opinion don’t ask her on your podcast. Ego at play
*he has an inflated ego
* he seems to love self analysing her and telling how she feels and acts
* it seems like he is laughing at her sometimes maybe because she is not as ‘evolved’ as him
* she mentions twice how they had obstacles in their path and I think that still plays on her mind.
* he seems more invested in the relationship then her
Final thoughts, it sounds like lordon pursued nims even though she said she wasn’t open to love at that time she seemed pretty set on working on herself alone. He seems infatuated with her and places her on a pedestal while at the same time psycho analysing her and subtly telling her what she thinks and feels. She seems to have moments of intuition that all is not as it should be in her life but lordon seems to smooth it all over for her. Personally I don’t think she will like being controlled and will find lordon too smothering.

this concludes my arm chair analysis 🧐 apologies for long post 🙏 *fades into shadows*

• Heart

iz10101

I can’t believe theyve only been together 10 months
1. Why are they doing a podcast with this morally superior tone. You’ve been together all of 5 minutes.

2. They’ve been through many “challenges”. Sorry but 2 adults with no children or co-dependents shouldn’t have big challenges this early on. Not a good sign.

3. They moved into together after a couple of months and haven’t spent ANY time apart. It’s so unhealthy. Jamie is a holiday rebound romance who won’t leave her alone and stalked her to london and her family home in Sussex as a boyfriend of a few months. He won’t even let her go to london for the week.
It’s not like he has any social circle there so why does he need to be there. he’s love bombed her and now has to have absolute control….god forbid she has a negative thought about their relationship without him there to gaslight I mean life coach her through it.

• Heart