Niomi Smart #59 She wants settle down with babies and a cat, between Dublin and Bali with Lordon the rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

See above comment - duck of Nimbobs.
She has drunk the Koolaid
🚩 🚩🚩
She always says it's her friends and family expecting things from her, but I think she's projecting. It's her own very high expectations for what she thought her future would look like, what kind of man she would be with, what age she would be married, have kids, house.

Now the reality is not aligning with her expectations, and she feels like she's spiraling out of control. And of course the only thing she feels she can control is her diet. And the only way for her to cope with her reality is to say she's "breaking free from shackles". Her mental health is made even worse by the fact that Lordon won't let her settle down in any one place, so she doesn't even know what the next day will bring, let alone the next year or 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah, no. The thing is, I completely understand, from personal experience, how expectations of others can shape your life and sense of self and purpose, how this might not be the path for you, the need to figure out your own self. However, carving your way through the world does NOT absolve you of responsibility and the consequences of your choices. That is the most pivotal lesson to learn. Being yourself is not a pass to do what you want with no consideration of other people's feelings and boundaries. The more you figure yourself, the more you realise you are but one human of many, all with our own struggles, pains and imperfections. Yes, each of us is unique, but that doesn't make us more special than the rest, or entitled to anything. Freedom to be you comes with accountability and responsibility and acknowledging (as painful as it is sometimes) that you done fucked up.
Things Niomi knows nothing about. She's just a precious child, who feels entitled to enjoy the fruit of others' labour. Get over yourself, woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a load of bs. How much of who we are is formed by external factors? A lot, dumbass. And it's perfectly normal unless you live ferally and absolutely alone in a cave. Humans are social beings. Human interaction is part of how we grow.

Lordon 100% dictated that craption (crap+caption lol, I'll see myself out). And that stupid voice? If we thought her wannabe Kate Middleton voice was bad, this might actually inspire people to go the Van Gogh route.

And being more herself means showing us her bare ass? What amazingness.

She's so stunted and traumatized she's been the perfect prey for Lordon. He probably doesn't even need to try hard to get her to do all this.

Truly don't expect this to end well at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Even when she's not frolicking on a beach in Bali, Nims somehow finds a way to make things all about her ass!

I feel like she blames her family (and Charlotte) for everything that's gone wrong in her life. This latest IG contains yet another reference to certain 'expectations' that were placed upon her. Clearly she feels these expectations were responsible for the Joey years and her Nims Middleton era which, as we know, ended in complete disaster for her. She seems to absolve herself of taking responsibility for anything and always puts the blame on others.

Charlotte, who introduced her to Joe and said he was her perfect match, probably told her she could do better than scammer Lordon and so was cut out of her life.

The only comment Nims cares about:

Screenshot_20230328_164753_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh, also, while I fully support being "quirky and weird" (whatever that is defined as), if that is what a person feels, it's not a requirement to feel this way. One may be "just like the rest" from an external perspective and still be happy and satisfied with their life. Niomi just grew up with a stick up her arse and now thinks any little thing she does that's not 100% considered "posh and proper", is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's so stunted and traumatized she's been the perfect prey for Lordon. He probably doesn't even need to try hard to get her to do all this.

Truly don't expect this to end well at all.
I 100% agree, I feel like she is so disoriented in her life right now, that's she's desperate for some leader-figure to "guide" her. She's literally a textbook cult victim. She welcomes his instructions and "teachings" like a disciple. He can really pour anything he wants into her brain at this point.

Isolated from family ✔no more friends ✔ no sense of belonging ✔ depressed ✔ naive ✔ personal trauma ✔loss of control ✔ the list goes on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh, also, while I fully support being "quirky and weird" (whatever that is defined as), if that is what a person feels, it's not a requirement to feel this way. One may be "just like the rest" from an external perspective and still be happy and satisfied with their life. Niomi just grew up with a stick up her arse and now thinks any little thing she does that's not 100% considered "posh and proper", is weird.
It's such a funny comment too when you think of Niomi. She's the least quirky and weird person. An eating disorder is not quirky. Undiagnosed, untreated mental illnesses are not "weird." Living with no responsibilities isn't quirky. Banging a donkey IS weird but that's a different sort of weird.

She thinks pretending to play the guitar on a keyboard is quirky. She thinks dancing with all the grace of a dying praying mantis is weird. She's just a phony. Her definitions of quirky and weird are just what everyone tells her is quirky and weird.
---
I 100% agree, I feel like she is so disoriented in her life right now, that's she's desperate for some leader-figure to "guide" her. She's literally a textbook cult victim. She welcomes his instructions and "teachings" like a disciple. He can really pour anything he wants into her brain at this point.

Isolated from family ✔no more friends ✔ no sense of belonging ✔ depressed ✔ naive ✔ personal trauma ✔loss of control ✔ the list goes on
Exactly! She doesn't even have a job anymore, not really. No structure. No outside influences. It's all Lordon, 24/7.

She can't even go see her mother and her sister a short flight away without him.

I'm waffling between actual concern and just waiting for the crash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Niomi reminds me of another influencer that had a very serious ED. She used to respond to concerned comments the same way: "Everything is fine, feeling great, haters are gonna hate", but when she, luckily, managed to find some healing, she did acknowledge it was an ED, and how detrimental it was to her health.
I don't know if it will eventually click for Niomi, but I doubt it would happen under Lordon's influence. He certainly doesn't seem to care about anyone beyond how they can be of use to him.

Reactions: 17
Why do I feel like this is some convoluted way of saying she's having lots of sex?

You're supposed to pee afterwards, Nimbot.
This was my thought exactly! Get out of bed an pee afterwards, stop taking pictures in bed after sex

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn't she have a UTI or similar every other month?! Ridiculous. Healthy eating is really helping her.... Lovely.

Also surely she shouldn't be recommending random 'cures', she should get some antibiotics if it's bad? If it keeps coming back she needs an actual checkup and potentially some low dose antibiotics for a much longer period.

View attachment 2061774

Edit: Also wasn't it Biona that provided her yeast or whatever she used to go on about? Another undeclared #ad
Maybe she should ask her lovely boyfriend to wash his crusty dick, maybe that‘s the reason behind her UTIs…🤮🤮 (I’m so sorry for the trauma I might caused with this sentence, I’m feeling nauseous too 😅)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I don’t get why she can’t share her lifestyle in person with people who appreciate it instead of flooding peoples eyes with her bare arse on what feels like a weekly basis. It’s excessive and a bit disrespectful. She is not away on holiday or freshly back, you know?

It’s fine to be a rebel but no one is forcing her to do anything anymore — it’s not like she’s a teenager who is forced to go from A to B every day and so has to dress up as a punk to feel a shred of autonomy. She’s literally as independent as it gets. She should go live her life in quiet. Apparently it’s a very happy one 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

See above comment - duck of Nimbobs.
She has drunk the Koolaid
🚩 🚩🚩
Again, what’s the link between the video and the caption? 🤢 She can’t help but show her ass no matter what. I didn’t read the caption, but only your comments guys, and looks like her Instagram is now controlled by Jamie. He tells her what pictures/videos he wants from her so she would just need to pose, then what to post, how, when. She must be free with the stories, but the bottom line is: what the heck? I’m thinking about how it would be like to be in a toxic, unhealthy relationship where she is not even able to set boundaries. Probably because she’s in his grip or scared to be alone again, but either way, she’s clearly blinded.
---
The only comment Nims cares about:

View attachment 2062035
And this one:

1680023728572.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She has a UTI lol someone told me you get these if you are not compatible with you’re partner! Ie like they are sleeping around with other women and your body just instinctively knows!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lol, she's trying to gives some meaningful speech ( it's not but let's just indulge her) but she has to do it while showing her butt, again. It's starting to feel like it's her ass doing all the talking. It's incredible how self absorbed this chick is, she loves to flaunt and thinks she's more special than everyone else despite of what she's preaching lately.

I bet Lordon is loving the comments she's getting, like "Yesss, that's my girl you're talking about " 👍

1680023607170.png

also I swear I keep seeing this comment under every post she has on IG lol... Bright Tribe Bots

1680023813476.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She has a UTI lol someone told me you get these if you are not compatible with you’re partner! Ie like they are sleeping around with other women and your body just instinctively knows!!
He won’t let her out of his sight lol.

It seems to be like she has an overall poor personal hygiene. I’m not talking about how many times she showers but her overall lifestyle:
- Mainly liquids
- Tons of coffee which is known to dehydrate you
- Barely any solids
- To top it all off: a good bit of sugar through solid & hot chocolate / açaí bowls etc. Just because it’s “vegan”, doesn’t mean it’s healthy.

I also suspect she may be suffering from insomnia because the lack of proper diet can trigger that.

I don’t know about her water intake but it probably isn’t where it’s supposed to be.

Reactions: 13
How adventurous is our favorite plant-based gal?

1680024646869.jpeg

1680024693055.jpeg

Hey look J, that’s crazy, they have Easter eggs 😉 hint hint J, looks like Easter is around the corner 😉 we are so wild J 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Every time I see those pearls they just make me feel ill!

I also get so sad about situations where families get cut off. When the gloss fades from even the most 'regular' but crappy relationship where you prioritised them over your fam, it's always going to be lost time. It makes my heart hurt. If you're lucky enough to have parents and/or siblings, and other relations who love you its such a goddam precious gift. They're irreplaceable. Spend time with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How adventurous is our favorite plant-based gal?

View attachment 2062234

View attachment 2062236

Hey look J, that’s crazy, they have Easter eggs 😉 hint hint J, looks like Easter is around the corner 😉 we are so wild J 😉
Anyone else get the ick when she refers to him as “J”… it reminds me of a friend I used to have back in the day. She was so boy obsessed and clingy with every partner she had. She was and still is the epitome of a pick me girl. She would also refer to her partners by their first initial thinking it was all cute and quirky 🤪 blah
---
Maybe she should ask her lovely boyfriend to wash his crusty dick, maybe that‘s the reason behind her UTIs…🤮🤮 (I’m so sorry for the trauma I might caused with this sentence, I’m feeling nauseous too 😅)

100% part of the reason I bet. I had no idea that my ex boyfriend was the reason why I was getting back to back UTIs… I’ve never had one with my current partner.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Anyone else get the ick when she refers to him as “J”… it reminds me of a friend I used to have back in the day. She was so boy obsessed and clingy with every partner she had. She was and still is the epitome of a pick me girl. She would also refer to her partners by their first initial thinking it was all cute and quirky 🤪 blah
She wants people who haven’t seen her IG in a while to think she’s still referring to Joe lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.