Niomi Smart #59 She wants settle down with babies and a cat, between Dublin and Bali with Lordon the rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Jamie's story...if they get gifted a stay in a fancy location in Ireland with a fancy bleeping sauna I'm going to scream.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He's definitely on the beg for a freebie with his latest story - otherwise he'd just do an Internet search to find a place. However, if he wants a gifted stay, he'll probably have to get Nims to repost. This guy really thinks he's something, huh? He's sailed through life on his father's dime and now thinks he shouldn't even have to pay to stay in a hotel!

Reactions: 31
Lordon funnelled the emperor's new clothes through a word salad AI, and hey presto - his mansplaining spiritual guidance business-waffle course was born!

Reactions: 16
Doesn't she have a UTI or similar every other month?! Ridiculous. Healthy eating is really helping her.... Lovely.

Also surely she shouldn't be recommending random 'cures', she should get some antibiotics if it's bad? If it keeps coming back she needs an actual checkup and potentially some low dose antibiotics for a much longer period.

Screenshot_2023-03-28-14-51-07-829_com.instagram.android.jpg

Edit: Also wasn't it Biona that provided her yeast or whatever she used to go on about? Another undeclared #ad

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She was having stomach bugs in Bali, I believe. At least I don't remember her mentioning UTIs, please correct me if I'm wrong. You're right, though, she is constantly having some sort of infection, clearly indicating her body is weakened from constant malnourishment. Obviously it doesn't have to be diet related in general, but in her case she is not helping her health by starving herself. She should definitely start eating properly but I'm not counting on that. 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Aren’t you supposed to drink it to prevent UTIs not cure them? I’m sure I remember my Dr telling me the acidity would make matters worse if I already had a UTI and it was best to stick to water 🤔

Reactions: 22
She's having a "spontaneous" tour of a vegan place, like someone is going to believe that. Yeah, just randomly popped in. And back to her pretending she cares about veganism so much, not trying to capitalize on it at all.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Perhaps her life coach googled it hence no need to go see a doctor 🤷‍♀️ I'm sorry but if this is recurring you need freaking check it with a professional FFS...consuming liquids is a remedy for everything for her.

Reactions: 15
Doesn't she have a UTI or similar every other month?! Ridiculous. Healthy eating is really helping her.... Lovely.

Also surely she shouldn't be recommending random 'cures', she should get some antibiotics if it's bad? If it keeps coming back she needs an actual checkup and potentially some low dose antibiotics for a much longer period.

View attachment 2061774

Edit: Also wasn't it Biona that provided her yeast or whatever she used to go on about? Another undeclared #ad
Why do I feel like this is some convoluted way of saying she's having lots of sex?

You're supposed to pee afterwards, Nimbot.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

View attachment 2061774

I was coming here to post just that..it's not normal to have recurring infections so often. The body is clearly sending messages she needs to do blood and urine analysis to see exactly what she has there and take antibiotics (there is a specific test to detect to which antib the bacteria responds to=dies). But God forbid she actually does sometjing in that regard unless she is gifted by some doctor. These things are not to be joked with at all. And yes ofc the diet part has an important part as well ==> she freakin needs to eat proper food!
And if she like to be so spiritual and awakened and moon and manifesting, recurring uti's happen in her vajejey/reproductory equipment hence another signal from the body that does not accept Lordon as a partner for her. But hey what do we shadows know..go on Niomi drink all the vegan juice you want it ain't gonna fix your life 🙄

Reactions: 17
If she’s gonna continue “treating” a UTI with cranberry juice, she’s on the road to a full blown kidney infection…

It triggers me SO BAD that she spreads her anti-medicine sentiments to her followers. She’s so misinformed and so ignorant when it comes to science and medicine, but unlike forky or lordon, does not seem to possess the ability of simple googling. Maybe she should try googling “untreated UTI” or “why am I constantly getting infections” or “why has my 7+ years of WELLNESS and orthorexia led to a body that’s not doing well”.

In her videos, she constantly says “the ingredients are…really good, just really great ingredients” about some processed “vegan” brands, or she’ll say Himalayan lamp salts “PURIFY” the air, when they do no such thing and have been proven to do jack tit. Lest we forget the vitamin IVs. She always refers to some fads as “healing” or “purifying”, etc. Words that have zero meaning in the scientific community, but her bright tribe just eats it up. She is by far one of the GOOPiest influencers out there. Gwyneth Paltrow wants to know your location, Dimbobs

A0C1D123-BF51-421B-82EA-823EC50E19FB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

See above comment - duck of Nimbobs.
She has drunk the Koolaid
🚩 🚩🚩
“We’re so often put on a pedestal by family, friends and social media”

Translation: stop trying to make me accountable and criticizing me
This is definitely a dig to her mom and whatever happened there, Charlotte and us the “Shadows”

Reactions: 36
Funny that for such a ✨ spiritual enlightened being✨ , she doesn't link all those physical ailments to her body rejecting her new mate, which is a well accepted theory in most traditional spiritualities.
Maybe if Frida Kahlo appears in her dreams and let her know 🤭

Reactions: 15
Oh shut the duck up, Niomi. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Go look for another coffee place and yoga studio, it truly is what you’re best at

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.