Niomi Smart #58 She wanted a ring, instead all she got was a piece of string.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow this lovely girl on TikTok, her username is Sober Twenties. And one of her pinned videos is about how the life came back into her eyes when she got sober. She showed some pictures of her when she was deep in addiction and it made me think of Nimbus and her dead eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She didn't bag a freebie dress despite her begging and had to borrow one from Holly. Haha!

It looks like her boob is trying to escape!

View attachment 2021654
Idk what wedding etiquette is like in Ireland, but here it would be a faux pas to wear such an overtly sexy dress since you're trying not to take any attention away from the bride.

Reactions: 53
Idk what wedding etiquette is like in Ireland, but here it would be a faux pas to wear such an overtly sexy dress since you're trying not to take any attention away from the bride.
Her boobs are falling out of that dress and surely that's a wedding no no!

Reactions: 35
She looks so so trashy in that booby red dress. Quite the contrast with the classy looks from the Joe era.

Reactions: 44
She keeps tagging the hotel in her stories. Tell me she didn't get a gifted stay along with the gifted car?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She obviously had a boob jo.. She never had boobs when she was fuller, and she is anorexic she suddenly has them
Hmmmm.......I wonder if the arm brace from before was a decoy for the boobs.....
She posts alot, we would have seen some sort of recovery.

Reactions: 12
What are the chances the Avocado Chef will be looking forward to an upwards tick in her views?
Also, what style is this supposed to be anyway?
19A038D1-7329-4A86-A320-8C09C0A48A56.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh here too! I personally would definitely nix red for a wedding and low back, sleeveless and low front is A LOT.

Still, happy BTs didn’t gift her any freebies 😂

Reactions: 20
I'm by no means a prude but a backless red dress with a plunging neckline to a wedding is just disrespectful. Freud would have had a field day with these people, borrowing what is probably the sexiest dress Holly owns. Creepy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
So do we assume she is now meeting Lordon's friends at this wedding?

No one seems to know what to wear for weddings, all the dresses influencers link at cocktail / bar dresses and niomi here looks too sexy. Black tie is obviously formal but the side teat is a bit ott for a wedding imo.

However I'm sure Lordon wouldn't steer her wrong, he always looks stylish...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whoa, red dress at a wedding is a BIG NONO. It's also often seen by many as a code for having slept with the groom.

And that's DEFINITELY a fake boob. As a former anorexic, boobs do not look like that when you're underweight unless they're not made of real body fay

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It's making me laugh that everything we suggest will happen....comes true! Could she not afford to spend her own money (for once) on an item of clothing?

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but that dress is tacky AF and doesn’t flatter her at all. She may be skinny but she doesn’t look good on that dress. I don’t have a tenth of her money and I managed to look classier than her on a budget and a curvier body
708F5947-4724-44E2-99A7-34BD01C6E92E.jpeg
ETA: I don’t mean that skinny = better, but it’s easier to find flattering looks when you are sample size. Niomi still manages to look tacky even when she’s teeny tiny

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
No one seems to know what to wear for weddings, all the dresses influencers link at cocktail / bar dresses and niomi here looks too sexy. Black tie is obviously formal but the side teat is a bit ott for a wedding imo.
Side teat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Holly had to repost Niomi's borrowed outfit story into some pro Earth recycling story, my god, this woman is almost 40 yet she's so thirsty for ANY mention on the internet of her existence. Why can't she lend someone clothing, albeit tacky and hella funny looking, without posting it online for strangers? They are all so damn pathetic.

Reactions: 39
Not the first time she's worn red and stuck out like a sore thumb...

QLMHeGy.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Is far left Niomi's Dad?? ( :sick: ) Grandad? He has the same surname. Could be a coincidence I guess, but he also has an extra 'i' in his name :ROFLMAO:🤔
He was Verity's father - Niomi's grandfather- who passed away last year.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.