Niomi Smart #58 She wanted a ring, instead all she got was a piece of string.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stomach problems, over-exercising, fractures, breast reduction etc. are all MASSIVE red flags for worsening ED. It’s possible that her scatterbrained-ness (overstaying the visa etc.) and inability to contribute to/participate in any community are also symptoms. This is sad to watch.

The sadder thing is that she’s not seeing any GP, and has cut herself off from people (followers included) who care enough to recognize the signs.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
At what point did she start showing Jamie in her stories on daily basis? I don't follow her regularly and was quite surprised that he is now all over her instagram. Do we know what prompted this change?

Reactions: 9
At what point did she start showing Jamie in her stories on daily basis? I don't follow her regularly and was quite surprised that he is now all over her instagram. Do we know what prompted this change?
Her desperate need to show they're a couple 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's weird to see them together in such different outfits... Niomi looks like she made an effort (even if I don't like her style), but Lordon looks as terrible and sloppy as ever. They really don't match, it's quite striking. And the attitude doesn't help, he's a clown

Reactions: 19
Not forgetting that the camera usually makes you look 1-2 sizes larger than you actually are… so if she looks THIS thin in photos, imagine her in real life 😳
Don't forget how much she manipulates her images to make herself look slimmer. That photo was taken at a crazy angle in front of a mirror.
---
It's weird to see them together in such different outfits... Niomi looks like she made an effort (even if I don't like her style), but Lordon looks as terrible and sloppy as ever. They really don't match, it's quite striking. And the attitude doesn't help, he's a clown
I see this as part of his hostile, covertly aggressive attitude, a kind of duck you to everyone. Even though his partner (ugh) loves to dress up in gifted luxury attire, and he loves to benefit from those gifts, he makes sure he dresses like tit and ruins everything. He will argue clothes are just superficial, but it's actually a form of sabotage. Maybe he secretly resents Niomi for being so much more popular and successful in his desired field. He's a total nobody as a youtuber and instagrammer, he hasn't even learned anything during his time with Niomi to improve his performance online. He must be full of hate and spite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Did she suddenly get a gifted wardrobe or did her luggage finally find her? I also refuse to believe that he would wear cropped sweats to a wedding, that's just bonkers and I'm the laziest dresser these days myself that lives in knits and leggings but I don't have to go outside much, him tho, no excuse.

Reactions: 12
Did she suddenly get a gifted wardrobe or did her luggage finally find her? I also refuse to believe that he would wear cropped sweats to a wedding, that's just bonkers and I'm the laziest dresser these days myself that lives in knits and leggings but I don't have to go outside much, him tho, no excuse.
Well he was gonna wear a suit to the wedding, but then he decided don’t be professional, be affable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even if he just wore it for the drive there, I don't think it's suitable. There are clothes that look decent and still are comfortable. He just has hideous taste and no respect. They went in a gifted car to a beautiful venue. Lordon has to ruin it all with his disgusting appearance. I don't know how Niomi (always tempted to write Naomi now) stands it. She must be going blind.

Reactions: 15
I think Nims mentioned it's a black tie wedding, so he'll probably wear a tux to the actual event. He turned up to the hotel in those sweats, though, and I don't know how she isn't embarrassed to be seen with him. Remember, this is an almost forty-year-old man we're talking about here. There's nothing attractive or at all appealing about his total lack of effort.

Oh, and as for her new wardrobe: she either went on a shopping spree or it's gifted. The car they are using this weekend appears to be gifted, even though she hasn't tagged it as such. She keeps tagging the company though, so it's a freebie.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Christ. He's such an arrogant tragedy. And she's terrifyingly thin, and surprisingly weathered looking. I'm not surprised to see a style/fashion lobotomy in action though. Skinnies? Were these gifted? Maybe just yanked from the back room /sales rack.

Reactions: 10
How did she get that sponsor with the Irish car company?? Also sheep on the road is not just a Galway thing niomi 🙄

Reactions: 15
God, I miss how unassuming and modest Joe was... To this day I can't figure out if he was an asshole for suddenly leaving her before the wedding or just lucky for saving himself at the last second.

Reactions: 38
God, I miss how unassuming and modest Joe was... To this day I can't figure out if he was an asshole for suddenly leaving her before the wedding or just lucky for saving himself at the last second.
I think both can be true at the same time!

Reactions: 37
I think Nims mentioned it's a black tie wedding, so he'll probably wear a tux to the actual event. He turned up to the hotel in those sweats, though, and I don't know how she isn't embarrassed to be seen with him. Remember, this is an almost forty-year-old man we're talking about here. There's nothing attractive or at all appealing about his total lack of effort.

Oh, and as for her new wardrobe: she either went on a shopping spree or it's gifted. The car they are using this weekend appears to be gifted, even though she hasn't tagged it as such. She keeps tagging the company though, so it's a freebie.
Ahh gotcha, he still dresses like he's on a beach in Bali or something while it's winter time, bizzare.

I think that car was a gifted rental or why else would she say what she did and link the place, it's so gross seeing people with money being so proud of getting freebies while using creative words to not make it obvious that they didn't have to pay for it, she thinks she's better than other people yet she doesn't contribute to any economy, yet we're the plebes right.. I think what she considers work these days is emailing and making deals with any place she can for free stuff. Amazing.

Reactions: 24
1678573463464.png

Be careful, one of your boobs is trying to get away unless you don't know how to photoshop them after 10 years

The defensive gesture she got when he got closer to her speaks volume. She is uncomfortable around him

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
What is she wearing?
Has this look already come back again...?

The terrible overhead lighting won't be helping, but she doesn't look at all well she could almost pass for his Mother here.

Her legs are extremely thin, i mean her knee appears to be the widest part of her leg.

Screenshot_20230311-220546_Firefox.jpg

Lordon needs some smart casual clothes. I'm sure his brother has some, just ask for some of his old stuff and dress like and adult professional man, and for the love of Mama Bali stop channeling Dominic Cummings already.

Reactions: 16
She didn't bag a freebie dress despite her begging and had to borrow one from Holly. Haha!

It looks like her boob is trying to escape!

Screenshot_20230311_222052_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.