Niomi Smart #58 She wanted a ring, instead all she got was a piece of string.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2058559

Understand: Joe.. to the šŸŒ™ and back.

Slow cooking a soup for 8 hours, then a pudding a 2 hours šŸ„±šŸ„±

View attachment 2058560

And thank you Sisā€™ for putting into words that I donā€™t do much during the day, except for scamming people, including my girlfriend.

View attachment 2058571
this whole "sitting in a circle" event is just awfully disgusting. How is he not embarrassed. At least if he hid it or made it happen privately, it would mean he knew it would look kind of weird/spooky/kinky, but he is obviously SO proud of himself of scamming poeple and arranging a weirdass get-together with some strangers and makes it look like he has a plan and is an actual genius :geek::poop: He actually thinks this is amazing busine$$ :ROFLMAO:šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 18
I donā€™t think anyone attended this, he would be showing pictures of them if they did like he does with that one Bali event heā€™s been milking for ages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Joe still dating Anna? Niomi will surely have a meltdown if Joe announces an engagement.

Reactions: 3
Everybody supposedly signed some agreement before attending the meeting, ensuring what they share would stay private. People on here pointed out that is standard for those type of meetings(I don't know tit about it). I don't think they would appreciate if pics of them are shown, even though Lordon would have loved to exploit that.
About Joe and Anna, they broke up quite a while back, no?

Reactions: 12
So Niomi will be holding a Sunday Service of her own in London ? šŸ™ˆ Guys the clairvoyant was rightā€¦or Niomi must be basing her life off of what she said. The Sunday Serviceā€™s in ā€œtheir own townsā€ just screams swindlers to me. The people attending or sorry ā€œfeel calledā€ could probably use the help and advice or a true therapist and not give their money to these two.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Both Niomi and Toothy have this grandiose view of themselves, like they're some kind of Messiahs,sent to the world to open minds and make us all better by allowing us to bask in the glow of their narcissistic selves. Pass.

Reactions: 36
So Niomi will be holding a Sunday Service of her own in London ? šŸ™ˆ Guys the clairvoyant was rightā€¦or Niomi must be basing her life off of what she said. The Sunday Serviceā€™s in ā€œtheir own townsā€ just screams swindlers to me. The people attending or sorry ā€œfeel calledā€ could probably use the help and advice or a true therapist and not give their money to these two.
I honestly don't think she'd host a "Sunday Service" in London. A yoga retreat, sure, if she could find sponsors.

Sunday Service gives me the absolute ick. The religious connotation, the Cult connotation. Just hard pass on these two.

Niomi probably needs actual medical help. She's looking frail, not just super thin. Her hair has lost lots of volume. Don't know what doctors she's been seeing, and maybe since she sees different ones they don't follow up, or maybe it's bleeping society's belief that thin is better than far, but she has to be way way under the standard weight for a woman of her height and frame.

Reactions: 26
Niomi Smart #59: Somewhere between starving, stupid, and chasing a toothy man.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So that was his 'event'? Some chairs in a blank office room and candles from Tiger, and a twit in a tracksuit?! The 'event' page made it look so much more 'exotic' at the very least (the palm trees etc). What a disappointment! Although it was probs just some mates who showed up to drink coffee and talk tit. Was this the 'mens' event?!

As for Nimbo, she'd never host. That may involve some actual admin or work, even if the 'product' was a load of woo-woo-film-flam. It actually takes some effort to scam, and even some effort to write an 'esoteric' book about spirituality. You've got to at least make people 'think' you're making sense. I doubt she'd even want to get out of bed for it, let alone write any blurb, or an intro, or 'host' in anyway. Same for a yoga retreat. She'd have to remember some/any of her training, make up some routines, make up themes every day. Id actually be impressed if she did, as right now she can't even be bothered to take new pix on her phone for IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OT but any good Dublin influencers youā€™d recommend? Iā€™m over there quite a lot so would love some good accounts to follow x
I donā€™t follow a lot of Irish influencers if I may be very honest. Roz Purcell is probably the only one with decent content.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Niomi seems so fragile and susceptible to a cult right now, idk if I should feel bad or not when it was all her own doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So that was his 'event'? Some chairs in a blank office room and candles from Tiger, and a twit in a tracksuit?! The 'event' page made it look so much more 'exotic' at the very least (the palm trees etc). What a disappointment! Although it was probs just some mates who showed up to drink coffee and talk tit. Was this the 'mens' event?!

As for Nimbo, she'd never host. That may involve some actual admin or work, even if the 'product' was a load of woo-woo-film-flam. It actually takes some effort to scam, and even some effort to write an 'esoteric' book about spirituality. You've got to at least make people 'think' you're making sense. I doubt she'd even want to get out of bed for it, let alone write any blurb, or an intro, or 'host' in anyway. Same for a yoga retreat. She'd have to remember some/any of her training, make up some routines, make up themes every day. Id actually be impressed if she did, as right now she can't even be bothered to take new pix on her phone for IG.
Any sort of hosting by Niomi would be scripted by Lordon anyway. He has taken over the content on her (rare) YT videos, she echoes his bullshit in most of her IG captions. No thought of her own right now.

Reactions: 14

This is how I will be referring to Lordon from now on. The twit in a tracksuit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.